Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another faction: Project Freelancer

So yeah, lol. You're all probably sick and tired of me trying to make a faction or the next big character, haha. But I have one last one for you guys that seems to have quite the appeal. I'm not sure if this would be a sub faction or an independant faction yet (I guess it kinda depends on where the people's loyalties lay) but yes: Project Freelancer is being brought up into exisitance, bringing alone some pretty advanced tech that will be headed into the Factory shortly.

So basically what we are is an Independant operation intent on building some of the most perfect soldiers in the Galaxy to carry out the duty's that ordinary people simply cannot do. These soldiers could be anything from genetically altered men and women (clone or other wise) to cybernetically enhanced beyond normal human capabilities. In addition to all of these each "Agent" is outfitted with a unique battlesuit with their own personal equiptment with an A.I. assist to make them invincible in battle, theoretically that is. After all, even the most fool proof of designs are proven to fail from time to time.

As far as goals for these, I'd say their might similar to that Omega Pyre, however, they don't care about money or morality in the matter, their here to end all hostilities all over the galaxy. So then soldiers! Line up!

For more information, it would be advised to also read the bio I have created for the character I plan to bring into existance known as the Meta.

Alli Wren

A
This sounds like a project Baktoid Industries wants to help invest in and will provide any and all tech especially one involving an A.I. Assist :D

Project X

P
It is based off Project Freelancer from Red Vs Blue Relocation Series (seasons 6-10 and soon to be season 11). I like that concept in the Star Wars Universe. But you need a different story. It has to be something beside the original idea of the project (to bring Tex back). The Director in the Star Wars Universe needs a reason to hate everyone. Perhaps a backstory featuring Tex being killed by the Empire and the Republic refused to help him save her. This would make him hate both sides.

The Meta

T
Perhaps they are a break off from a Republic project lead by the Director? I don't know, honestly I was only planning on making the Meta and then everyone else showed a lot of interest in it so... here we are! I guess we really do need to work on the story a bit.

Project X

P
I got it. I better get general status for this lolz. I will post the story in a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom