Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XT-12 Naval Command&Defense Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
640px-Starbasecarida.jpg

Image Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Starbasecarida.jpg
Affiliation: The Imperial Remnant
Manufacturer: CRI/Regent Industries
Model: XT-12 (Valor) Military Platform
Modularity: none
Production: Limited
Material: Durasteel, Alusteel, Glasteel
Classification: Orbital Defense Platform, Maintenance/Refueling Depot, Military Command
Crew Compliment: 7,670
Length: 2400 meters
Width: 2400 meters
Height: 2400 meters
Armament:
  • Heavy Turbolaser Batteries x 8 (64)
  • Heavy Ion Cannon Batteries x 8 (64)
  • Heavy Turbolaser Cannons x 24 (48)
  • Heavy Ion Cannons x 24 (48)
  • Dual Flak Cannons x 30 (60)
  • Point Defense Emplacements x 70 (70)
Hangars (9):
  • 8 TIE Squadrons (96 Fighters) (3 Hangers)
  • 2 Merciless Class Star Frigates (2 Hangers)
  • 18 Imperial Shuttles (2 Hangers)
  • 2 Hangers reserved for civilians/supply transports
Special Features:
  • On board Imperial Marine Compliment of 600
  • On board Stormtrooper Compliment of 200
  • Central Region acts as civilian trading hub
  • Station can handle up to one 300 meter frigate for repairs within a cleared hanger
  • Has outer docking ports for larger ships to be refueled and resupplied
Maneuverability: 20
Speed Rating: 20
Hyperdrive Class: N/A
Strengths:
  • Well equipped with various defenses
  • Strong Shielding
  • Long lasting supplies
  • Displaced Hanger locations
Weaknesses:
  • Immobile
  • No Long Range Weaponry
  • Light Anti-Capital Ship count
  • No missile weaponry
Description: Designed by Imperial Engineers and quickly stationed above Crina, Valc VII, and Kalee, the XT-12 model military station codenamed Valor after the similarly designed station over Carida long ago is the Remnant's primary defensive post above the major planets under their control. Primarily acting as command centers, and a means of resupply and light maintenance of their warships, the XT-12 Military Command Platform orbits the worlds under its protection with intimidating might.

Mainly relying upon their expansive hanger bays, which are scattered about its extremities to prevent any single one from being targeted and having their compliments wiped out, the XT-12 carry a number of starships within its confines. Ranging from various models of TIE Fighters, to shuttles and even small corvettes, the XT-12 proudly boasts its capacity to field a ready defense to enemy attack. Including its armaments of heavy turbolasers and ion cannons, the XT-12 Station model only lacks in the warhead department, though its Capital Weaponry does fall on the light side for a station its size.

Beyond its military role, the XT-12 also doubles again as a supply depot for the Imperial Navy, but it also operates as a waypoint for the various transports of the Remnant and the freighters passing through its territory. As such the central hub acts as a small trading hub, burying civilians behind the station's deepest and thickest armor should the platform come under attack. The military command center is much more visible just below the refueling points near the top of the station.

Development Thread: N/A
Locations: Crina, Valc VII, and Kalee currently
Intent: To provide the Imperial Remnant with a defensive post and clear state of military command above key worlds.
Who Can Use This: The Imperial Remnant

[member="Alva Calvarona"]

I have to refer you to the station rule.

Starship Rules

General Rules

1. An individual character may not own a ship greater than 400 meters in length. Ships over 400 meters must be owned by a Faction (Major or Minor), and may be captained by the character, but in case of leaving will not go with them without exceptional circumstances and faction administrator approval.

2. Ships at or above 1,000 meters will always require a development thread. Minimum: 10 posts, 1 writer.

3. Ships at or above 1,700 meters will always require a development thread. Minimum: 20 posts, 2 writers.

4. Ships at or above 2,400 meters will always require a development thread. Minimum: 30 posts, 3 writers.

5. Space Stations at or above 1,000 meters will always require a development thread. Minimum: 40 posts, 3-4 writers
Rule 5 says i need to ask you for a dev thread of 40 post and 3-4 writers. Sorry.

[member="Ordo"]

The rule was made after I subbed this. If that still means it counts I'll do it, or rather I'll see if anyone thinks its worth it to do it.

[member="Alva Calvarona"]

I brought this same point up with the other judges and i have to have a fellow judge do the same thing as you despite both being in before the change. Sorry my hands are tied on this one.

If i wasn't the judge i would help dev it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom