Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XR-25 Naga Battle Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
marhaf_legion_assault_infantry_carrier_by_hongablaster-d5j75qa.jpg

Image Source:
http://hongablaster.deviantart.com/art/Marhaf-Medium-Tank-355695710

Intent: To create a battle tank to further Baktoid's presence on the battlefield.

Development Thread: none

Manufacturer: Baktoid Industrial Systems (Baktoid Armor Workshop)

Model: XR-25

Affiliation: ASA/open

Modularity: None

Production: Mass produced

Material: Quadranium steel plates with a titanium hull

Role: Main Battle tank
Height:3.2m
Length:8m
Width: 3m
Weight: 29.1 metric tons
Minimum Crew: 1 Droid Brain
Optimal Crew: 1 Droid Brain
Propulsion: tracks 3 SSCT power generators
Top Speed: 90km/h[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Armaments: 1 light Turbolase cannonr 2 Medium blaster cannons and 2 concussion missile launchers
Squadron Count: 18
Passenger Capacity: None
Cargo: Missiles: 24
Misc. Equipment: none
Description: Using the same hull as the Naga Troop transport, Baktoid wanted to show its muscle and took out all passenger capacity and instead upgraded the droid brain and added more ammo. The Result was the Naga Battle Tank. It is built for heavy fights and uses the latest in Baktoid Droid Brain Technology and interfaces with existing and future Baktoid connection tech. Such as the Cyber Enhancement implant, and could be sent orders via other Baktoid products. This of course must be set up by the owners, when received and no way over writable by Baktoid.

A turbolaser takes massive amounts of energy to power it. The tank is basically needing to 1) be bigger 2) Fire once then sit there for a few minutes to power back up and be able to move. It seems more of a disadvantage to have the turbolaser. Please edit accordingly. [member="Alli Wren"]

Put units on your measurements and choose between the light turbolaser or the missile launchers [member="Alli Wren"]

Also, 3 tons of cargo? The Century tank carried like 65kg... Please reduce this or make it something else specifically for cargo

[member="Alli Wren"] I understand that you're using another sub to modify, but you have to understand that there are different judges/admins involved which the factory has always ran on our discretion. So things are seen differently and opinions are different. Keeping that in mind, I had asked you to reduce the cargo and to choose either or on the turbolaser and the missiles. The cargo didn't make sense so it was a mandatory reduction on that part.

So by reducing the cargo and putting in another power supply you didn't change the unrealistic ability to carry what it is. Please remove the extra power supply and choose either the light turbolaser or the missiles.

I understand this, I want to make this work so I can have both. So please I would love to make this happen. Here is my understanding The other tank caries approximately 2.6 metric tons of passengers when you times the number of possible passengers to the average weight of an North American. I am trying to replace the load of the assault tank by taking away two features from the other sub ( the ram and ability to carry a squad of men) and add more powerful turret and some extra missiles for good measure. So I am trying to understand what is so impossible about this task. Now do I need to redesign the power source, the hull or something else? I will make the changes I just want to achieve what I thought to be an simple mod .

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom