Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech X-31 Blaster Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

Colt-M16-.22-lr.jpg

Image Source: Real world M16
Intent: To create a weapon for a contract
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Concordia Cresent Technologies.
Model: X-31 Blaster Rifle
Affiliation: House Thull
Modularity: No
Production: Limited
Material: Durasteel, Xonlite,
Classification: Blaster
Size: Handheld
Weight: 4 Kilos
Ammunition Type: Power Cell, Gas Canister
Ammunition Capacity: 500 Shots
Effective Range: 100 Meters
Special Features: The X-31 was designed to be sturdy, as well as cheap, but other than its durability, it has no special features.
Description: A blaster designed by CDA, the X-31 is a capable blaster carbine that does not require much to produce and as such is easy to produce. It is in the higher range of weight blaster rifle wise, which is somewhat surprising considering it is only a carbine. It was produced in limited runs, and is made when needed. Although the X-31 has a long range, it is not as durable as some other models as it was meant to be produced fast.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Tel Ordo said:
Manufacturer: Concord Dawn Arms
Please hyperlink "Concord Dawn Arms" to this sub.

Tel Ordo said:
Production: Mass produced

Tier 1 companies typically can't make things that are mass-produced (being Mom and Pop type of shops). You could probably make this production "limited" for House Thul though.

Tel Ordo said:
Ammunition Capacity: 500 Shots Effective Range: 50 Meters

This is doable, but I feel that I should mention that most blaster rifles have an effective range of 100 meters.

I think the description could probably use a few more sentences, even if it is just a plain blaster rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom