Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Writer, Character, etc.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Was never planning to do one of this, but got very bored and slightly drunk and was reading other ones and well, here we are.

I'm not really sure that I interact consistently enough with enough people to merit more than a handful of replies (if that) but whatever. No harm no foul, I suppose. Consider all characters I write as part of the uh, critique, though given that none of the others have gotten anywhere... Whatever, my curiosity is piqued (because we're going to continue to pretend these threads aren't pure narcissism), lets see if it will be satisfied.

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Got to say that despite the fact that OS Navy ain't that active, and you still are here is something that I find interesting. I got to ask a question: were there any times where you wanted to leave it b/c it ain't that active?

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Sure, but typically I just disappear when that happens, until the RP itch starts again and I lurk and eventually end up posting again to scratch it.

That's a cycle that's repeated itself at least two or three times on this board.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Like I said, they haven't really gotten off the ground. Writing an nerf herder Admiral seems to be second nature, but an angsty orphan more-special-than-you Jedi, that's the real challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom