Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would this be considered plagiarism?

Titan

There is some stuff(Items and the such) from FFGs SWRPG that they sell, that I think is really cool. But, as it is written by someone else, and I don't want to break the rules, would it be considered plagiarism if I transfer the Non-cannon things from the book if I link the product it is from in primary source?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Tel Ordo"]

Just cite your sources thoroughly. Under 'intent', just talk about how you want to flesh out and codify a piece of obscure canon. Happens all the time and there's nothing wrong with it.

[member="Tel Ordo"]
If it is a direct copy & paste, it is plagiarism unless it is quoted and cited properly. The entirety of the information taken, from the source, needs to be cited in the Primary Source field and it should not be copy-pasted into the submission.

Titan

Braith Achlys said:
[member="Tel Ordo"]
If it is a direct copy & paste, it is plagiarism unless it is quoted and cited properly. The entirety of the information taken, from the source, needs to be cited in the Primary Source field and it should not be copy-pasted into the submission.
Thank you!
Ajira Cardei said:
[member="Tel Ordo"]

Just cite your sources thoroughly. Under 'intent', just talk about how you want to flesh out and codify a piece of obscure canon. Happens all the time and there's nothing wrong with it.
Thanks!

Jay Scott Clark said:
[member="Tel Ordo"]

Can you find these items on Wookieepedia?
No, I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom