Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Working for the Weekend: Slight LOA

I will be away for college scholarship auditions for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so that means little to no posts for a while.​
So, as it has somehow become a tradition for me, I will be mentioning all of those that might miss my posts as an atypical high school sitcom. So, without further adieu...​

-.-.-​

Ghorua the Shark, a.k.a. Gary: A big guy, star lineman on the football team. Despite what people think, he's decent at math.

[member="Lady Kay"], a.k.a. Katie: Used to be top of the class, started running with the wrong crowd. Lots of black eyeliner and dark hoodies.

[member="Irajah Ven"], a.k.a. Iris: Is Gary's lab partner in chemistry. They're really behind on homework, and it's becoming a bit of a crisis. #finals

@B'enor Benjeel, a.k.a. Benny: Loves woodshop, made fun of for his short stature. A lot. Has great aim with a rubber band.

[member="The Squid"]: Literally just Gary's new puppy.

[member="Miss Blonde"] a.k.a. Miss Blonde: The extremely terrifying English teacher. Has promised a Jolly Rancher to the student with the highest grade in her class, and the competition is pretty heated. So heated, in fact, that most, if not all of the students, have gotten up and left the class.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

I knew this time was coming soon. Break a leg with your auditions and be kind to your voice. I still need it for our audio thread :p

Haha, this is really creative! Plus, that casting choice is both strangely accurate and a generous one for the Squid.

Good luck with your auditions! Just remember, turn off that targeting computer and use the force [member="Ghorua the Shark"]... aaaaand now it's awkward because your character isn't force sensitive.

B'enor Benjeel

Head Engineer for Commenor
*Furiously looks around with a rubber band expertly stretched to the edge of snapping, ready to inflict the best version of elastic justice*

"I heard someone say something about me being short..."

I just wished [member="Ghorua the Shark"] luck ^ but good luck. One can't have too much luck when you can't use the force... frak, I promised myself I wouldn't bring that up again :p

The force is overrated anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom