Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wookie Warrior Shock Unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelen_Tercept

Got an interest with a Twi'Lek~?
Thank you! It's much easier to read now :)

Ok, now on to the judgement!

Caelen_Tercept said:
Longranged: http://starwarsrp.ne...=terceptThermal
As this is a Limited production weapon it cannot be used by every member of a unit with Minor deployment so, I'm going to ask that you specify what portion of the unit are equipped with these. If you want the entire unit to be able to use the weapon the deployment should be dropped to Limited.

Next, I'm going to ask that you add another combat related weakness and elaborate in your description about how the Wookiees came to be trained in Teras Kasi as according to Wookiepedia's entry on Wookiees:

"Wookiees did not use any well-defined style when fighting unarmed."​

[member="Caelen_Tercept"]​

Caelen_Tercept

Got an interest with a Twi'Lek~?
replying to the Teras Kasi comment:

The only reason they are trained in it is not because of the martial art itself, but the main reason was because it would help in defending against mind-tricks or getting mind-jacked by a sith or whatever they were fighting.

While tercepts bowcaster is a limited weapon, it was stated that it is a closed market and available to SJO forces

Another note about this is that the longranged, close combat, and juggernauts are not the same unit. They are different types of infanty. What you see being used by the juggernauts will only be used by the juggernauts of the force, and the same goes for the rest of them.

In regards to Teras Ksai and your unit's strengths and weaknesses:

Though what I wrote about wookiees and unarmed combat was a contributing factor as to why I asked that another weakness be added, I should have added that the strengths and weaknesses of this unit are unbalanced as your strengths are as follows:

Wookiee strength - Physical.
Thicker Coats to sustain more hits - Physical.
Trained in Teras Kasi - Combat training.

Compared to your weaknesses:

Weakness to heat - Circumstantial.
Prone to break formation when angered - Circumstantial.

Now, looking at the above, your unit has 3 solid strengths and 2 circumstantial weakness that may or may not come into play in combat and it is because of this that I ask you to add a few more substantial weaknesses to balance the submission out. Examples of weakness you can add can be your unit being weak against vehicles such as tanks, lack of armour, or the removal of the long-ranged members of your unit and the added weakness of lack of range.

Furthermore, I maintain that you elaborate in your description as to how the wookiees came to be trained in Teras Kasi as you description is rather short and it is unusual for wookiees to be trained in this combat discipline.

[member="Caelen_Tercept"]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom