Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why hello there

Hey everybody, new guy here.
I'm not new to roleplaying, but I've always done it in portuguese(I'm brazilian). I don't know what to expect, but it'll probably be a good opportunity to improve my writing. I've never read any books in English... well, i never wrote anything roleplay related aswell, so there's that.
I used to play SAMP on a roleplaying server, but it closed, so I'm moving to something forum based. Couldn't find any forums like this in Portuguese, so I'm here. Hi.

@[member="Ferreira"]

Hello there. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. It's nice to see a range of individuals rather than the typical Chaos-American on here ^-^

Welcome to Star Wars RP Chaos! Always interesting to see people from other countries join. I'm not sure of anyone else from Brazil being a member of the site. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom