Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why a Clean Slate is Good for Me (Simplified Version: Now in Three Different Languages!)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
This isn't a bash thread so if it starts, it's going to be completely ignored and likely locked/archived or both. I've learned from last time's mistakes. I would like to take this time to ask people to forget what they've heard about me, even put down whatever grudges they hold or ire they have for me. I want everyone to work with me to simply give everything a fresh, new try. If you spam condescending gifs, I will report you. JK. :p
Basically, I'm starting from a clean slate with new everything and I really, really want everyone to give me the opportunity to do so. :)

Edit: Except for Saera. I'm keeping her. Alchemists are awesome.
I've moved the wordwall to my Blog, HERE, because quite frankly even I don't understand half of it.

@[member="Judah Dashiell"] I'm with you.

@[member="Ashe the Reaper"] After several threads like this and leaving constantly...hopefully things get better for you. Though don't understand the need for an announcement lol

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] - I'm tired of wanting to leave, being pulled back by the few true friends I have because I've alienated or pissed off everyone else. I just wanna throw everything down - including Ashe at some point - and just pick up anew. I know everyone is going to literally ignore that and bash me anyways, which is my fault 99% of the time, but does it hurt to hope? I wanna be a new member again.

@[member="Ashe the Reaper"] - In my opinion actions speak louder than words and announcements like this just open the door for people to bash and ridicule you. Give you props for trying and seeing that its just everyone involved who is at fault. But again, in my opinion actions speak louder than words.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
02IMHHc.jpg
(but no, not really...)​

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Gilamar Skirata said:
@[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
but...but...to just reboot your characters? I never had a problem with you ):
That means something to me :) but I've pissed off a lot of people with a lot of the crap I've done IC, and 80% of it has always lead to unpleasant OOC conversations or arguments. Those... well, you already know how those usually go.

Judah Dashiell said:
Yeah, I don't know where you're hanging out with all these people that continually bash you. Seems like a lot of work(the rebooting) just to please someone else.
I don't hang out with them, I'm stuck around them. That's what happens when you piss off the masses for the minority.

But really, Spencer is right. I should have just wrote a status note, left it at that and actually moved on to doing it. Despite what Tracyn said, this actually is my first 'reboot' (only Ashe is getting rebooted, my old knights are getting wiped out). The others were "I'm sorry," "I'm leaving," and "I'm staying because x and y" consecutively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom