Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Around? Have any ideas? :)

Pretty simple!

I want to know, post-minor faction announcement, how many people are sticking around for storytelling! Currently, I'm trying to wrap up the Civil War story-line and start a new one!

So, you've got any ideas of how all our characters might react in a world without a unified nation?

My first role play idea, is that we all discover something, and go on a massive exodus. If it gathers interest, I'll elaborate more on my idea, but I'm more curious as to what you guys are thinking. :)

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

A NEW sect of the Primeval arises (all NPC) bigger than Old Guard and Hutt supporters combined. We must all flee and work together in order to destroy these dastardly fiends.

Then I eat them all nomnomnom

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

Only problem with that is I am sure that there is a large stationed force monitoring the chiloon rift to ensure that we of the Old Guard can't get our grubby hands on it; or anyone else for that matter. The only problem is that for the most part all of the warlords have actually taken a side on the issue at hand. Those who haven't probably don't have any more than a small minor faction's ( I use the term sparingly because for all intents and purposes we still have the resources of a major faction until this war is over) industry. Or whatever resources the previous host lord gave them / let them keep. The only issue that I could see would be the Gulandi striking us both down while we were weak. There is also the problem that this civil war has encompassed mainly the core worlds, where the populations would probably be highest aside from the sith triangle which has also probably been significantly harmed with the invasion by the Galactic Republic and Co.

TL;DR:
Resources are probably strained to the point where someone supporting a third larger sect is probably unlikely due to the civil war encompassing most of the population.

I won't discredit any ideas, but I'd rather ideas that harken back more to the original idea of the Primeval, that being finding lost gods and just the basic zealotry that made this faction unique and separate.

So, say we went with Ajihad's idea.

Perhaps it isn't a force that can really be identified as physical, something more mystical, and unexplainable. As an example of how I'd like for us to go into the darkness.

Well I think the Primeval needs to first and foremost end this civil war so it can be whole again one way or another. Secondly once it is whole we can start subtly gaining power again. Resources are strained so we'll have to crack down on planets we control and end these looting sprees.

Also finding potential CEO backers for supplies and resources is a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom