Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Wants to Learn a Sith Spell?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I want to do the first dev thread for a sword I'm making and I need a partner to do it, so help me and in doing so you will be instructed on how to use Tsaiwinokka Hoyakut. (Note: no guarantee you'll even be able to use it, or in the case of apprentices, that they're even capable of it at all)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Cross Ikon"]
Not a lot of people can use even basic Sith sorcery.
None of them were apprentices. (AFAIK)

[member="Aynea Savan Xyhn"]

Well, nobody ever called me on that... And he was possessed by a Dark holocron from the original One Sith. So, it sort of makes sense for him to have at least a bit of skill at it.

[member="Aynea Savan Xyhn"], I would be willing. I know a little on Sith Alchemy should you need it, and a small amount on forging. On turn I can teach you a power or skill if you wish. (or a sliver of my skin on my left arm that is flooded with Sith Poison.)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Not a whole lot of them were KNIGHTS. Matter of fact, the only people I can think of who ever went on record as using Tsaiwinokka Hoyakut or its equivalent were Sorzus Syn and that Witch elder. (When Talzin asked her to do it. Because Talzin, the most overpowered Forcer in canon, deferred to someone with even more experience.)

tl;dr: The Force is infinite. You ain't.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Oka Osaa"]

Because if every apprentice gets to be Starkiller, it takes about half a second before we run smack dab into this particular rule:

CREATING YOUR CHARACTER
  • Your character is not God, he is not immortal and he is not invincible.

Oka Osaa

So your conclusion is this spell isn't allowed for lower ranks? You are defined by ranks and age but really, a true Jedi/Sith can master anything except for immortality.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Oka Osaa"]
You're missing the point, which is that it is a very complex spell and it would be unfair and inaccurate to allow apprentices and even most of the unversed knights to throw around like candy. Not to mention, these are tiers of skills that take months, perhaps sometimes years to craft and hone. You can't run before you crawl.

TL;DR: Work for it like everyone else.

Edit: You're a Jedi. You shouldn't be learning Sith spells. :eek:
My exception to this is that Aynea has been a Jedi for a total of two IRL days....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom