Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to do something?

[member="Flora Burn"]

Then lets make something happen!

We'll attack the One Sith as pirates. Since Ash wants us to align with the Mando's and not the Sith. I also think its high tide we change our neutrality position. Its doing us no favors now and its easy picking to attack the far side of the core from where we are without mass reprisals.

So if you'll agree I'll throw up and OOC thread about it.

Geneva Wessiri

G
So... is anything happening? :p Haven't noticed much activity recently, that's why I'm asking.

Geneva Wessiri

G
[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Yeah, i guess I don't have any ideas until I know what's the amount of actually active members in the faction. :huh:

[member="Rylan Turow"]

Its low, which is why we need ideas. And then have people go with those ideas, so I'll share what I'm / Suns are currently / planning on doing with you and everyone.

- I'm currently in talks to have us join the Sith on their next invasion. This invasion will be a priority 1 for the faction.
- Some Pirating on Ruusan
- We have a Dominion that got started but uhh. I need to talk to Mighty about it. (He's the boss).
- Training thread for blasters and the Sonic Shotgun. Cause folks really should be taught how sonic weaponry works.
- Larger multi thread plot still in the works.

Geneva Wessiri

G
[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Hmm, cool stuff is coming, I can see; I truly hope we can attract more people to join the faction.

Already eagerly waiting for the pirating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom