Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to be my nemesis

Rapax

R
I am taking and SSC or Jedi participants who wants to be this guys nemesis so to speak. Feel free to look at my bio and what not and pm if your interested you can find. I am a reasonable man and ill take any SSC or Jedi doesn't really matter as long as it is fun and story driven :).

Matreya

How about someone that taught Rapax? Fos was Damien, and now is not purely darkside. He is not ssc or Jedi, but the story would be cool, and full of interesting points.

[member="Darth Rapax"]

Rapax

R
So many candidates to choose from.....hmmmmm [member="Kurenai"] Ill put your suggestion on the back burner for now but dont take that as a non interest :p.

@Quinncolson i hope your still up for the task :p it willl be interesting to see

Rapax

R
[member="Nick Imura"] tempting but sadly i dont think im ready to face you and that beast just yet :p

KEEP in mind the offers still on the table even if i picked one you can never have enough Nemesis's ....(ill just ...take one more and call it a evening...)

Rapax

R
[member="Nick Imura"] AH...sorry sometimes im slow to understand humor :p but it is a lovely and interesting creature to say the least

Rapax

R
[member="Lady Kay"] sure why not I have had my eye on you since iv been an acolyte and i think itd be interesting to say the least.

OK im going to call it as two is my limit but i appreciate yall's offers.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Darth Rapax"]

Spying on me, are you? ;) Well I suppose that'll help on your end :p I may not have political power at the moment, but that could change. Also just got hired as CEO of [member="Romeo Sin"] 's companies, if that helps you for ideas. The two planets that Kay frequents the most are right on the edges of Sith space. One day they'll be in safer territory ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom