Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is up for a skirmish?

I am not sure against who, but I wanted to see if anyone is interested in setting up a battle against maybe the Sith, Black Sun or Mandalorians. I am thinking it could involve starfighter battles and planet side or maybe a bit of both.

The Sith Assassins, a small off-shoot of the One Sith about the same size as the Vitae, would gladly Skirmish you.

Let me know if you would like to (and if you get enough people)

[member="Hakora Feanor"]

[member="Darth Valtryx"]

Thank you for the offer, but the leader of them is formally Krest which is a person who runs people the wrong way and causes issues so unless [member="Vulpesen"] wants to RP with them, I personally am going to pass on the offer. Again, thank you!

[member="Darth Valtryx"]

If we can get more interested then yes. I figure it would be nice to skrimish and RP as a faction before trying to take over places and establish a foot hold in the Galaxy.

What did you have in mind that the assassin's would do? As Vulps pointed out, assassins would be more of a shadow fighting group then and all out attack group.

Join in people

[member="Abygail Ericson"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Bond"] @Cain Laati [member="Daella Feanor"] [member="Dalur"] [member="Darth Valtryx"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="David Ulmer"] [member="Dux Kotass"] [member="Genevieve Shoshana"] @Hakora Feanor [member="Hatake Mutashi"] [member="Javik Quar-Kai"] [member="Kekaos"] [member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"] [member="Noctis Sin "][member="Oka Osaa"] [member="Ophelia"] [member="sabrina"] [member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Spectre"] [member="Tallia Farn"] @Taras Cronzo [member="Tricia"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="William Trager"] [member="Xion Vala"] [member="Zander Greyson"]

I am with my slightly psychotic (understatement) Sith assassin trying to push that thread along for you as Ferus had some internet troubles, his laptop screen broke.

She's only one acolyte though against a few hundred, so i'd appreciate not everyone beating down on her, a couple of people is plenty :)

Let's get you that dom thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom