Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who droid is it anyway

Darth Banshee was very excited knowing her new toy was on it`s way. A holocron containing the knowledge of force drain. A freighter arrived in the undercity near the works. With it a droid came off the freighter, to deliver her goods. It was unremarkable droid, no special features. Then again who cared about the droid, she was about to learn force drain. Before the droid left the room she unpacked it, it was cube laced in phrik metal. She placed in front of her, and then tried to open it. She did so quite quickly, she thought it would took longer.
She entered a state of mediation, as she entered it. She found her self in room with just light everywhere, and the middle their was a man. She asked Who are you but he did not respond. She asked him again May I know your name. This went on for seemed like an eternity, though in reality very little time at all. Soon she realized it was fake, this was not what she bid on. She came out the holocron, and went to her consul. CAPTAIN MARKUS INTERCEPT THAT FREIGHTER, THEY SOLD ME FAKE......

Markus and crew rushed to get the dragons breath of the ground, to intercept it.
[member="Ayden Cater"] Turin Val Kur [member="Aedan Miles"] Nemene Talith [member="D-Man"] [member="Zander"] [member="Ikki Ike"] [member="Saran Drast"] Lord Eclipsion Selka Ventus Trenchcoat Man [member="Strask Ak'lya"] okay I am going post again on monday give anyone who wants a chance to object

this is the ooc

[member="Darth Banshee"] would receive a message to her datapad with a small *beep*. Although any onlooker would have trouble getting the Botha, she had done it before.

Someone get cheated?
Bring me the droid, and I'll do the rest.
You know where to find me.
-The Spymaster.

Her ship followed the freighter, but had just to hyperspace before they could fire. Though she did get the general direction it would be heading in. She got back into her office, and saw a message from spy master [member="Strask Ak'lya"]. She must not have been the only one who was duped by this then. She sent message back.
It appears so
I do have some information
Please come and meet me at the republics intelligence hq use to be
and we discuss further their

She new he wanted to search them files, so she could offer some thing in return for his help. She also sent out word to couple bounty hunter she new off, and see if they would be interested in helping. She wanted who ever did this head on stick for it.

[member="Ayden Cater"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Tyger Tyger"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom