Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who am I? (Open)

((Winner of the first roll is Nate… confused? Link is here))

We begin this story like all others. The same boring scene that gets used over and over and over and over… getting the picture? Well, you might or might not but the question still was asked… and…wait one second, that guy in the corner owes me some credits, dirty nerf licker. Let’s see if he has it or not.

Now how to do this right, we’ll give him an intimidating look, and use a dark voice. You know the ‘batman’ voice that everyone so loves to hear. Here goes nothing,
“So Jackie boi, where be the plastic you owe me?”

“Ahh, Nathanial you should just go back to the gutter you crawled out of.”

That is rude of hum to say and he did not even look up at me. The biggest insult is calling me Nathanial… I am Nate. This guy is so deserving of a good beat down. One that he would have to crawl from so I could say a witty remark about crawling back to some place, I’ll think of a place when I finish with him.

Oh time out, you can’t do that. This is a public place, none of us know the whole picture of why you are making a leap from zero to hundred so quickly, and lastly you did not think of us who share the same body.

Shut it Sniff before I kick your rear…

Anger is not the way to resolve any of these matters. You should just fade back and I’ll run the show. Then in non-aggressive ways, we could sit back and enjoy life.

Roman!!! Stop… this is my turn. It was bad enough Sniff popped up but you. Stop ruining things; I’m going to tell the writer that you weren’t waiting your turn.

Now came the snap back to reality…

“Yo! Did you hear me? Get away from here now, trash.” Barked the man that Nate had spoken to first. For Nate, he just grunted and turned away. He was more upset with others ruining his focus. Walking over to bar, his rear found a stool to rest on and his arms got to rest on counter. An empty glass was placed before him and a grunt that sounded like ‘rum’ was given. After the bartender filled the glass with darken rum, Nate sipped from it while in his uber, five year old pouty attitude.

It had been a long hard day. At less she hadn't been pushing papers all day. Nope she had gotten herself one of those paper pushers for times like this. Just was she didn't on this forsaken planet. That remains to be seen. Hearing in the back ground one of her hire hands. Boss lady been kind of off lately. Looking at the glass that was already almost empty. Finding herself looking more over to the door. Watching their boss come in. Having given herself a wash down.

Finding just her plain jane clothing was to her liking. Her black nails and lips stick stuck out with her blue jeans and white button down blouse of hers. Wondering towards the bar waving at the keeper for a minute of his time to order. "I like Corilla Fire Whiskey on ice.", asking if how she would be paying for this.

Sweet pea, if those spawns over their having ran up to much of a tab, it be on Sallicha Account."

Keeper giving her the look then to the ones over there trying to get a feeling just who she was to those guys. Knowing that they had been working on some ranch outside to get it more business along with setting up holding pens for some new breeding stock. Rumor had it a Miss Vel had just brought the Ranch from the bank from foreclose.

I be taking my drink right here.

With a smirk to her lips as she got herself the next chair that didn't have any one in. As bar keeper seem to have a light bulb go off inside of his head.

Right a way Miss Vel

Keeper couldn't help but keep looking over at her. As if couldn't believe that someone with such a her would be wanting to by a drink from his bar. After all just down the street was where those upper ups went to. No this was find with Seanna she didn't care much for the type down the street when she had to she did mingle with those folks but no her kind of people was right here at this bar.

Looking over to the one next to her now giving a smile. [member="Nathanial Hessen"] Still there wasn't no friendly words from her lips only to the bar keeper, that told her anything for her he would personal see to her own needs.

That's will not be necessity I'm here to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom