Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Would You Like Them?

In response to needing mining equipment, Romeo had contacted a friend's associate, miss [member="Enigma"] in order to obtain lasers to break away the rocks to start mining. Aboard his ship, Hazard Beauty, he relayed a message to her.

//Messaging System//

Dear Circe,

I have recently been in need of mining lasers, and felt you were the best person to make such deals with. As you know I watch over your daughter, but I also now rule a planet to which I need to begin making a economy for. Please tell me where to meet you so we may further our business relationship.

Yours Sincerely,

Romeo Sin
The Shadow King

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Dear Romeo,

Sounds good to me! All I'll need are the planetary coordinates, and I'll have you set up with mining lasers. It should be quite beneficial for whatever mining operation you have planned. And tell my daughter I love her very much.

Regards,
Circe

Romeo sent back the coordinates, they were way off in the tip of the Tingel Arm, and hidden from all others to see. Romeo also sent a message to Circe's daughter letting her know that her mother loved her very much.
He sent the ship back to his planet he ruled, and after landing in the Five Circles, he awaited for her at the makeshift spaceport they had at the moment, which was basically a large clearing of land for very large ships to land. @Enigma

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom