Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to next?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Carré Inirial"] - I've sent our faction history to the new board historians, but here's a quick, simplified version.
  • Saved Rattatak from Ebruchi pirates
  • Drove the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium back to its own borders and then conquered all of it
  • Beat a planet-sized Abominor over Zonama Sekot
  • Assimilated the Rakatan Infinite Empire
  • Helped the Sith Empire hold Metalorn against a substantial Republic offensive
  • Participated in the Treaty of Ithor, a huge alliance of everyone that wasn't the Republic, Empire, or Omega Protectorate. Treaty of Ithor protection kept the Great Powers from invading people until the treaty collapsed.
  • Invaded Atrisia and forced a territorial concession settlement
  • Helped Black Sun resist a CIS assault (we showed up in force, but Black Sun didn't, so the invasion was a forfeit)
  • Played host to, at one point or another, seven minor factions with their own agendas and member bases (that one Isis had, RC's Raiders, the Vagrant Fleet to some extent, the High Lords of Val'halla, the Dark Order, the Lords of Shadow, and the Yuuzhan Vong -- and I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two)
  • Members of the faction have pulled off the biggest stunts and heists around. For example, Velok and @[member="Lord Dissero"] stole the ENTIRE Sith Empire Archives. Velok, Val'Ryss Zankarr, and Valik stormed a Jedi temple on Tython and stole not only holocrons but the Darkstaff. Jared Ovmar and Lucien Cordel are currently taking part in a heist to steal the largest starship in the galaxy. Anaya Fen and Cora Passek have a stupid amount of trihexalon from OP space now. And so forth and so on. :D

As for what's next, today's the official end date of the OP Kayri invasion -- did I mention we successfully repelled an invasion from the faction the entire board feared two months ago? -- and we're about to strike back with an invasion at Eriadu, within the next week. It's a major military/trade hub for OP, and if we take it, we cut off their border territories AND get a shot at doing serious damage to CIS, potentially culminating in taking their Force temple and archives on Roon.

With the Sith Empire collapsing, we ARE the board's bad guys. We have a non-aggression pact with the Republic, which I seriously doubt they'll honor. We'll see how it goes.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Carré Inirial"]

This faction was founded on three principles.
  • We're an accepting place for newbies to learn. We don't bully -- we educate, we include, and we befriend.
  • We're absolute jerks IC and try to treat people well OOC.
  • We get things done. Other factions stagnate, but we're constantly moving in one direction or another, and even in our lull moments we're giving our members the tools and encouragement to make their own grand plans happen. For example, look at this monster we got approved with 423 posts of development thread plus an event reward -- http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19117-seroth-class-frigates-ferocity-and-defiance/ And those are faction ships, available to anyone for any thread, as long as they clear it with me first (as per an agreement with the factory judges).
PM me your skype and I'll add you to the faction chat. :)

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] - That's wonderfully well said, and fine principles to base a faction on. *nods* I'm ridiculously delighted to be here :)

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] - I'd be disappointed if you didn't, being a fellow Sith ;)

@[member="Bundori "]- As will I :) (your playby is so darn adorable!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom