Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Did I Disappear To?

Hi Chaos.

Around ten or so days ago, I stopped posting. In retrospect, I was involved in a lot of threads, faction planning and planning for future threads with certain writers. To these people, I can only apologise for suddenly disappearing on all of you, without giving a reason why. Last week, my sister went missing for four days. Naturally, this shattered me and I found it difficult to concentrate on anything. The people that know me best here on Chaos know that I put a lot of time, effort and thought into all my posts, so having this 'distraction' made next to impossible for me to write during those days.

My sister is fine. To put it shortly, she was just being a rebellious teenager and is safe home and sound, albeit the worse for ware (you can imagine was a teenager would get up to off the cuff I am sure). I also fell ill (heavy depression, mixed with a bad case of hayfever / summer cold) that has effectively bed ridden me for the majority of this time. There's only one place that I like to go on the Internet when I am having a bad time and suffice to say, I have clocked a lot of hours in that certain area, to help keep my mind off things.

My sleep pattern has been severely messed up in the past ten days (I am going to bed normally around 10am and not waking up until 9pm) and until I manage to fix it, I am unlikely to return to Chaos until I am back to the right frame of mind.

To my associates, partners and dear old lovely [member="Joon"], I'll say that I'll be back sometime next week at the latest. But until then, I hope you all haven't missed me too much.

[member="Darth Ayra"] Well, I'm certainly pleased to hear all is well and your sister is safe.

Take the time needed to get over what must be a very un-nerving time, and also the damn seasonal allergies and what-not!

Your health and well being comes first. Take good care of yourselves. :) We'll be here waiting, and Joon certainly will with more of an attitude than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom