Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel of Fortune!!

Aurum, a little back water world that had quite the history of blood and death. Originally it was a planet that boasted small villages, temples, wildlife, of course that all changed when the horde had arrived to do the bidding of the previous Supreme Overlord. It was a slaughter, a sheer and complete loss of life and love on the planet. Thousands were killed and in turn the planet had turned into a colony for the Yuuzhan Vong and Graug people.

But sadly they were then slaughtered by the Moross Crusade that came through for their cleansing. Now the planet had a mixture of people, there were pockets of graug and Yuuzhan Vong on the planet that resurfaced after the Crusade vanished. Small villages of people that settled there while it was under control, the entire planet was a free for all of bandits, villagers, and a few force users.

But that was just history, we are in the now. And right now the Warlord Dredge had his ship land somewhere undisclosed on the planet's surface. However it wasn't to say it was all that secret, what with the rows of Yuuzhan Vong and Graug lined up outside what seemed to be a small coliseum that harkened back to the days of gladiators of old. There were shouts of blood lust and cheers of excitement for the oncoming festivities, oh how it was going to be grand and beautiful.

"The only ships in two thousand kilometers of this building are Yuuzhan Vong, and I doubt any of you learned how to pilot them. And inside that arena are the lives of..." Dredge looked up and began to count his fingers.

"Well let's just a lot of people, including your precious clones. Now as I promised they have been unsoiled and kept in good condition, I've even been feeding them as shocking as that might seem." Dredge said as he stood by the exit ramp.

"So if you want these people to live, a lot of other people are going to die before this is over." Dredge said with a smile.

"We're going to walk out there, and you're all going to play the game. And if you play the game you'll escape with your lives and the lives of those you wish to save. I only want Connor truth be told, and if I get what I want then we can end this game. Until then, cue the music." Dredge said in a near elated tone.

[media] https://youtu.be/oWr4qcSeyrU [/media]​

The drumroll began and the broken ramp to the ship dropped down to show thousands of Yuuzhan Vong and Graug lined up and cheering and waving at their returning warlord, the two species fed into Dredge's fanfare and he ushered his two prisoners out to take a look at what lay before them.

Off towards the right a band of humanoid aliens played their music loudly on massive amps that drowned out the screams of those on the left. Which was to say on the left side of the aisle away from the crowd of cheering monsters. What lay on the left was a free for all sacrifice where slaves were being murdered for the gods to praise and bless the games. A top stone alters or simply on the ground, Graug and Vong took sick blades to the screaming bodies of innocent people. But down the center had to be the best part. A path was cleared straight into the arena and lining it were the hanging bodies of various civilians with warrior Graug and Vong lining the path in front of them. The Jedi of course would have to watch, what choice did they have after all? The YT ship was trashed and for a few thousand kilometers there was nothing but death. All they could do was wait for help to come their way.

"I GIVE TO YOU KEIRA TICON!! AND THIS JEDI SCUM!!" Dredge yelled out to the crowd before him.

"Walk." Dredge said in a low hateful whisper to the two.

[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Saverok Barcu"]

Eyeing the Monster behind him Saverok growled bareing his teeth. This place was an abomination and needed to be purged into balance. Stepping out into the arena Saverok snarled at those who gave him faces as he held a healed spot on his chest. " What is this? What makes you think we will play your game?!" He demanded to know. Glancing at [member="Keira Ticon"] the Gen'dai had a small sense that he knew her from somewhere but right now he couldn't simply think about that.

" Your a monster Dredge..." the Elder grumped with anger as his eyes looked apon such death of the masses.

The only saving grace at this point was the fact that she remained completely armed and armored, the equivalent to a squad of trained soldiers on her own. Even if nothing in her arsenal would prove immediately useful, the mere presence of the armaments was enough. "The odds of--" This time Keira didn't allow the AI to finish, cutting her off, "Never tell me the odds." There was no doubt she was Corellian through and through after that statement, even if it was only audible to herself and Thalia. Something about it reassured her, shoulders squaring just slightly as [member="Dredge"] gave his speech before the pair exited the ship. At least she knew for certain that she was still entirely herself. Whether that would remain true after this ordeal was anyone's guess.

Grudgingly she stepped forward, fingers flexing in a manner that was her own method of self-restraint, lest she eliminate the Vong and Graug about them her own way. It wouldn't be too difficult, given her current arsenal, but she had learned the hard way in the past what it meant to defy the overlord. Down that predetermined path she walked, acutely aware of his presence behind her and remaining on edge. It still presented a minor form of irritation that he knew her name, and it was something she surmised would always bother her. She might have been a bad person in the eyes of many people, but she was better than this monster, and he had no right to speak her name and see the both of them as equals in their deeds done.

It took all of her self-control not to fire her wrist rocket into the crowd of the arena, instigating an explosive spray of death. Instead she merely stood there, trying to disguise the fact that her hands had begun to shake. Trauma was a very real thing, and she had to focus on her breathing as it began to quicken, fight-or-flight reflexes kicking in as even these expansive walls seemed to be closing in around her. It took nearly everything she had not to immediately break down, and she could feel a swell of emotion rising in her throat. Forcibly she pushed it back down, thankful once again for the helmet that granted her a nigh faceless countenance. "Enlighten us, then." She would play, but only for the lives of those she loved.

[member="Saverok Barcu"]

Dredge entered the arena behind the two Jedi and the sight was that of hundreds of graug and Vong in the stands cheering for their Overlord, the stage was set and if there were any thoughts that this was going to be a repeat of attack of the clones, then people would be very very mistaken. With the gate closing behind them the Overlord stepped out into the sands and raised a single first into the air. Cheering and fanfare went deadly quiet and the man looked over to his two prisoners.

"Let's play the game!" Dredge said aloud in a flashy voice.

Pointing up to a TV monitor the image showed a split screen. On one half there were small dirt covered children placed on their knees and on the other half were children of another sort. Clone soldiers of the galactic republic taken from Yutan, they were stripped down to their underwear and placed on their knees as well in a holding cell and looked terrible. Alive, but terrible.

"Here we have your precious little clones, Keira! And for you Barcu, we have sweet sweet little orphaned children!" Dredge said pointing towards the other half of the screen.

"They weren't orphans originally you know, we had to fix that." Dredge said as an off comment to the two.

"Now we're going to play the game, and I think you'll all enjoy it! Wheel him out!!" Dredge said as he shouted to the opposite end of the arena.

The gate on the opposite side opened up slowly and two Graug pushed out a beaten and malnourished man who was nothing but skin and bones with a beard. The man was brought over to Dredge and placed on his knees, with Dredge circling around him until he stood directly behind the crouched man.

"I want you two to meet Phil." Dredge kneeled down behind the man and lovingly stroked their dirty brown hair.

"Say hello to our guests Phil, they came here just for you." Dredge said as he continued to pet the man with affection.

The near skeleton of the man cried and shook his head, he looked down at the ground trying to escape from the situation that he was in. He continued to shake his head and cry, and the bottom of Dredge's fangs dropped into a frown.

"I SAID SAY HELLO PHIL!! SAY HELLO OR ILL TAKE MORE OF YOUR FINGERS!!" Dredge screamed to the man and soon he broke down into a full blown panic cry.

"Hhhhe-llo" The man said as he shook and sobbed.

"Now you see Phil here has been a very bad boy, he was doing things he wasn't supposed to. Tell them what you did Phil." Dredge said to the man.

Phil put his head down and began to cry more until he screamed in pain and sheer agony. Dredge lifted up a severed finger and he flicked it to Keira and the Saverock's feet.

"Aww poor little Phil, you know I don't like hurting you. But you gotta do what I said. Now tell them what you did." Dredge pet the man's head again with love as he chuckled a bit.

"I killed my village's chief and forced myself onto his wife. I was drunk, I'm sorry I just-" The man was cut off again as he screamed in pain at another finger being removed.

"Now you know who Phil is." Dredge said as he placed the severed finger into the man's mouth to shut him up.

"So the game is simple, whoever kills Phil first your side of the board keeps your points! The one who doesn't kill him loses a point! Now if you both decide he needs to die then we you kill him together and nobody on that screen has to die!" Dredge said as Phil gave off muffled screams from beneath him.

"You have thirty seconds, if neither of you stomach it. I kill him, and I kill one from each of your scoreboard. So let the game begin." Dredge said as he stood up and stepped back allowing a Graug two toss down to very dull and very sick daggers that would mutilate poor Phil and cause the most pain before killing him.

"Oh and you have to stab him, in the gut. Nice and slow like he deserves." Dredge said with a sick smile.

[member="Saverok Barcu"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

With a squint Saverok spat at [member="Dredge"]'s feet. This game they were playing was ridiculous, the purpose was solely to fuel this monsters ego. It was disgusting in saveroks mind in every way. Glaring at Phil the Gen'dai extended his arm and grasped the poor morsels head with a invisible hand. With a rough and sudden twist of his hand Saverok watched as Phils head twisted in a unnatural angle breaking the mans neck. " Enough games Dredge! Do you take me as a fool?" He exclaimed as he looked around the arena. " Does it give you a sick high to watch me break the precious Jedi Code! Continue to Kark with me and I will feed you too much of what you want!"

The Old Gen'dai was rather serious in his tone now. He did not follow the Jedi Code by any mean, it was flawed. One one in this arena was worth the effort of saving if they were all going to die in time anyway. That was his thinking and philosophy.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Her eyes slid shut beneath the helmet, muscles of her jaw ticcing in disgust. No one in this game deserved to die, but she knew that was the overall point. This was a test of just how far they would go, but Keira drew the line at ending innocent lives. No matter how deep her love for each and every one of her men went, she knew full well they were prepared and willing to sacrifice themselves for the civilians of the galaxy that hadn't asked to be brought into war. Never mind the fact that they were created for that sole purpose, not meant to have a life outside of combat, or to so much as survive where they had been deployed. As much as she was aware they would give themselves up without protest it still cut her deep to hold that as truth.

"Ni ceta, vode." That quiet apology in Mando'a was spoken near-silently, intended only for the clones. While she may have been confined to the arena, in every way that was entirely important she was with the clones in that cell, watching over every single one of them. These were men and women she had lived, trained and fought with, having been assimilated into their band of brothers. It wasn't easy by any means to rationalize losing any one of them, but she knew had the tables been turned she would have let her life be ended so others more deserving of a second chance could continue on. It was a matter of doing the right thing, even if it sometimes chanced to look like unnecessary sacrifice.

Drawing in a breath she channeled her rising tide of emotion into something more constructive, namely the large monitor that loomed above the crowd. It shook slightly as she gained a hold on it within the ethereal, and with a sharp twist of her hands it broke free from its supports. A push forward sent it flying into the crowds of Graug and Vong, this being a physical manifestation of her anger and disgust at these proceedings. It wasn't an action she took to provoke Dredge per se, but rather one that was meant to ease her conscience and make her feel a touch better in th process. There would be hell to pay, of that she had no doubt, but it was nice to vent in a semi-constructive manner, especially if it ended the lives of those she despised along the way.

[member="Saverok Barcu"], [member="Dredge"]

Dredge watched the Jedi kill the man beneath him with the force and when he did so it pleased Dredge, he felt the darkness inside the man, he felt that deep primal bloodlust within and he was going to keep feeding it until it consumed him. So when the Jedi spoke and tried to act tough with him he simply chuckled again as Keira went off to go throw a monitor into the crowd crushing a few Graug and Vong.

"Yes I do, and yes it does. Now play the game like a good little Jedi dog and everything will be ok." Dredge said as the crowd cheered behind him despite having a few be crushed by the Jumbotron.

"IT SEEMS SAVEROCK IS TOUGHER THAN WE THOUGHT FOLKS!! HE'S CLAIMED TWO LIVES AND HAS SENT ONE OF KEIRA'S CLONES TO THEIR DEATH!" Dredge said as he raised up hand to address the crowd.

Lifting his hand towards Keira the man set the communicator on his wrist to the speaker setting then spoke into it.

"The clones, kill one. Make it messy." Dredge said in a low hateful voice.

There was a roar on from the other end of the comm, the sound of a mantis clone grunting, struggling, kicking and fighting a Graug with their hands bound. Then the hum of a blade and the sound of a puncture wound rang through followed by wet choking sounds and death gurgles.

"Stuck him good." The Graug said back on the comm unit that played off the arena's speaker system.

The choking sounds continued for a good thirty seconds along with other clones on the mic crying and telling the dying man that it was going to be ok. None of it was ever going to be alright. After the little spectacle of noise the overlord clicked off the comm unit and put it away.

"Fun times." Dredge said as he chuckled a bit.

"Oh and by the way Keira." Dredge said as the force swelled.

With an augmented kick Dredge sent a near lightning fast kick straight into Keira's left knee cap with the intent of completely destroying the use of her leg. After that he spun around and pointed towards the gate.

"Play fair or next time it's more than a broken leg."

"BRING OUT CONTESTANT NUMBER TWO!!" The monster said with a joyous voice.

The gate opened up and another pair of graug walked out dragging a young teenaged girl no older than seventeen who was kicking and screaming to not be taken out. Dredge laughed at the sight and soon the Graug dropped the young girl down in front of the three of them. She attempted to crawl away but before that could happen the Warlord crushed her back leg with his massive boot causing her to scream out in pain.

Flicking his head to his men they gagged the girl and placed her down on her knees before them. Once again Dredge circled around and kneeled down before the child and began to stroke her hair trying to comfort her. The girl retracted back but Dredge using both his hands pulled her into him and continued to pet the girl that was silently crying in pain.

"Since she's currently unable to talk, I suppose I'll do the introductions." Dredge said as he ran an iron covered finger down the girl's cheek.

"This is Susan, in her former life she was a cafe worker. One night she decides to go out and party with her friends, now knowing how drunk she was she decided to drive home anyways." The young girl shook her head and gave off a few muffled screams and Dredge laughed.

"Yes you did Susan, yes you did! You got drunk, drove home, and you remember what happened next?" Dredge pressed the teenaged girl to his chest and looked over to the two Jedi.

"Susan here killed the Hallsons and their brand new baby girl on the way home from the hospital. Gone in a blink of an eye, now you see being that her family is rich she got away with it. Best lawyers money could buy, but the law works a little different here doesn't it Susan." The girl screamed again and Dredge threw her on the ground before standing up.

"Kill her."

The only things Keira could reasonably recall from those first few seconds were a searing pain in her left leg and an agonized scream she soon enough realized was her own. Instantly she collapsed to the ground, unable to focus on anything other than that injury. Her teeth ground together in order to prevent herself from crying out again, fingers twitching involuntarily in a bid to draw a weapon, though she restrained herself. Instead she put that energy into pushing herself to one knee, unable to stand but refusing to remain entirely on the ground. For as long as she still drew breath he would have to get used to her constant defiance. Nothing he could do would be able to completely quell it, and he knew that just as well.

Once more she focused on that same energy field, this time releasing a controlled burst meant from the speakers that would damage them beyond any reasonable immediate repair, the sound system about the arena sparking just slightly due to her efforts. If the Vong wanted her to play fair he had another thing coming. She hadn't survived this long in the galaxy without pulling her fair share of underhanded tricks, and this situation wouldn't be any different. The only way to survive an encounter with this monster was by playing all the cards you would have much rather never revealed in the first place. Unfortunately for him she had been doing that for the majority of her life.

"I'm not going to play your fecking game." Her voice was hoarse from the pain but still audible, and she turned her head to look up at [member="Dredge"] as she spoke. "So long as the lives of those innocents that don't deserve any of this are on the line, so long as they aren't released unharmed, I'm not playing." Just as the last time she was quick to draw ultimatums, dictating her own boundaries that she refused to budge on. "I've told you this before, I don't give a chit what happens to me. So go ahead and take my other leg, do whatever you want." A beat passed, and she kept her gaze steadily on him, glare detectable even with her helmet. "Just don't keep me waiting. You know how I feel about that."

[member="Saverok Barcu"]

[member="Keira Ticon"] @Saverock Barcu

"Alright." Dredge said as he casually shrugged.

The next thing coming for Keira was a massive boot to the chest with rib breaking proportions in strength. Knocking the woman down Dredge pointed over to the Gen'dai and had his team of four Graug charge him to attempt to restrain him from any actions they would take towards stopping his bloody rampage across Keira's body.

"Try to stop me and they all die!!" Dredge yelled as he brought his sword to him.

"Watch this Susan!" Dredge said as he stood over a downed Keira Ticon.

Taking his iron clad boot the Overlord brought it down in the woman's good leg right on the shin with a loud crunch of a shin bone breaking in two. The arena's camera systems watched Dredge as he seemed to be having a ball with what was happening.

"Who wants a leg?!" Dredge lifted his arms up towards the arena and a massive cheer came forth.

With his sword in hand the warlord let out a massive roar then took the blade and using the force he surged fire through it for what would come next. Coming down on Keira the scorching hot blade took the woman's leg off at the upper thigh. The wound burned closed and Dredge lifted the woman's leg up into the air like it was a trophy.

Sick laughter of pure enjoyment echoed out from Dredge's mouth as he tossed the leg into the crowd to be used as a happy meal. But no he was far from satisfied with his actions, Keira had refused to play and when you refused Dredge bad things happened.

"IMMA MAKE THIS ONE CLEAN!!" Dredge said as he paced around to Keira's broken and battered leg.

With another stomp the shin bone crunched and broke like a twig. A sick, gross, blood filled twig.

"WOOOO!!" Dredge said as he lifted both of his hands up for an applause.

"Keira dear, you should of played the game!" He yelled as he continued to circle her broken body like a shark.

Reaching down the man placed his hand around Keira's throat, if she was still conscious she'd be able to see his face on the opposite side of her visor. With one hand pinning down the woman's neck he grabbed her arm and with an augmented pull plucked the bloody wires and mechanical limb from her body. Which was probably horribly painful.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED KEIRA!!" The overlord screamed as he continued to beat her with the robotic arm that was once attached to her body.

This proceeded for a few minutes until Dredge sat by her side out of breath panting heavily next to a broken and beaten Keira.

"Now I've got blood all over my karking shoes!" He said with and an angry scowl.

" Thats enough Dredge! " Saverok shouted. Going into a focus Elder Gen'dai bared his teeth at the monster before him. " You want us to play your game and yet you attempt to kill the people you want to play with?!" Saveroks senses began to focus on dredge alone, Following his movements and very flow of his inner biology of the body. Attempting to distrub his very flow through the force, to unbalance his to a rather unconformable degree. First he would start with his ears to upset his equilibrium to produce a head spinning dizziness. Then his stomach would churn to make him feel as if he needed to vomit. Extending his hand out at the armor man Saverok smirked.

" Your a sickness that needs to be purged your no better than Kezeroth in life and even he knew restraint! You want to play a game ill give you one! HOW IT FEEL!" He exclaimed partially hoping that malacia would be all it takes to take down this monster.

Keira before the brutal assualt was in bad shape and she did not need anymore wounds as it was. Action was needed and Saveron was the one to act. His mind was steady and honed. He was ready to fight if he had to.

[member="Dredge"]
[member="Keira Ticon"]

With his head looking over to the Gen'dai, Dredge felt the wave of sickness wash over his body. His head spun and his stomach felt sick, but slowly he rose to the ground. Like a serpent rising from a curled position the cobra bared its hood and in this case that was the manifestation of evil. Unlike most dark siders Dredge had a few things at his disposal, he had his sword that was a literal wound in the force, a dark side nexus. His armor which did the same and spread the taint and hatred that was evil.

But the next thing to come from Dredge wasn't rage, it wasn't a scream of fury, it was him bending over and letting out maddening laughter mixed with black bile that poured from his mouth. The sickness poured from his mouth along with torrents of lunatic laughs, after a moment he paused and shook his head.

"That's enough of that." Dredge said as he lifted his hand towards the Gen'dai.

Darkness surged, and this wasn't the common "evil shall prevail muhaha!" Darkness. No this was different, this was pure evil at its finest. The two darkside nexus fed into Dredge and of course the cherry on top was the earth they stood on. Aurum was the spot of great tragedy, thousands upon thousands murdered by the darkside over and over again. It was a place of darkness, it was a place of great evil. All of this fed into and spread out from the Sith Lord.

"Funny you should mention Kezeoroth, I met his ghost and I much rather prefer him than you." Dredge said with his fangs dropping out of his mask and forming a sick grin.

"I wonder if he'd come and meet me if you made your body available to him. Something tells me he'd want to save his previous little student." Dredge focused his hand around the Gen'dai as skies above darkened casting shadow over the arena.

"Suffer eternity alone, Jedi." And with the talons of his fingers it shot out.

A wave of darkness channeled into consume essence manifested itself towards the Jedi, Dredge laughed like the mad man he was as it fired from his hand. The goal was simple, remove the Jedi from their current abode and make their spirit wander the galaxy much like Kezeroth had. Make him feel the years of loneliness, the hatred, make him nothing more than an ethereal nothing without a body to manifest the force.

But to also bring something much much darker back into the galaxy. To bring something that had spine enough to do what needed to be done.

As the darkness slowly spread about the area like a fog Saverok was unsure what else he could do. It had not touched him and yet he could feel a suffering enter his mind. Memories flashed of when his homeworld was destroyed by the Sith. Negative emotions arose but could not be harnessed to potential. Saverok was unbalanced. Refusing to let the darkness take him once more Saverok threw up both his hands. And like a spark the Hope of the light shined only to get brighter.Blinding and radiant with the light side of the force. It was his only real defense and offense now.

Pushing back against the darkness the Elder bared his teeth at Dredge. His mind quickly fell in sync will all his happy moments and experiences. If his Light through the force was not enough to purge the darkness from its source than it would be enough to buy time.

" He never existed! Kezeroth was nothing but an extension of myself! " Saverok explained.

" The light will tear you apart Dredge!" he said pushing back.

[member="Dredge"]
[member="Keira Ticon"]

Life itself became a very fickle thing, refusing her the ability to take it as her own for any extended period of time, slipping through her fingers even when it seemed the most promising. Pain was the only thing she was completely certain of, overwhelmingly that of the physical sort. Two limbs had been lost in a matter of minutes, her remaining leg no doubt damaged beyond repair, a number of ribs broken. Cuts, bruises and scrapes littered her form, blood originating from a number of wounds. It was a fight to remain conscious, let alone remotely cognizant of her surroundings, though she vaguely recognized a nearby conversation that reached her ears as nothing more than muddled noise. Something was happening, she just couldn't discern what in her state.

A cough rattled out of her throat, and she would have cried out at the sharp, stabbing pain in her chest that single action caused her, had she not been so severely weakened already. As it was she could only groan quietly, eyes screwing shut, blood welling past her lips. Beads of crimson were dotted on the inside of her HUD, and she studied them absently for a few long moments, once again finding herself drifting away. It was easier to let herself fade rather than remain in this limbo. Keira knew she had failed, not just herself but her men as well. If they hadn't been killed already they likely would be in short order, and there was nothing she could do about it. All she could do was lie there and hope death didn't come for her just yet.

Peace settled over her, but she knew it wasn't her time to leave this galaxy just yet. [member="Dredge"] knew too much about what he was doing to let her go so easily. There was far more in store, far more painful and horrible things that she couldn't even begin to imagine. All of this had just been the beginning, a preliminary to what the both of them would eventually suffer. But she didn't care about that just yet. All she wanted to do was forget, at least for a little while, where she was and what had occurred. A blissful dreamworld where nothing hurt was ideal, and she felt herself beginning to slowly drift out of consciousness, the gaps between her vision and pitch black lengthening until eventually she saw no more.

[member="Saverok Barcu"]

Watching the display before him the Jedi attempted one last futile resistance of clashing energies, the light that came forth from within him was a wall of sand against an ocean of darkness. But there was one thing about Barcu, the light from him wasn't so strong. It was tainted, it was wounded, it was from a man who wanted more, who deep down wanted to give in to his primitive ways. So as the Jedi stood before the monolith of darkness, laughter bubbled out from Dredge's throat.

"Don't you feel it Savrok? The longing inside you, the anger and bloodlust? I feel much hatred inside of you, so no. Kezeroth was never an extension of you, he is you. You are simply resisting the natural order of things, we both know that one day you'll become your true self, a murder, a freak, a monster..." Dredge said with a pause.

"Like me." And with those two little words it all crashed.

The tide of darkness pulled out from around Servok and the tidal wave came crashing down on the man's barrier in a corrupting wave a dark energy meant to consume his very essence, to drag him kicking and screaming from their mortal body until they were nothing but an astral entity wandering the ethereal realm for eternity.

There was no hope, there was no buying time, there would be no one to come for these two before it was too late, before the damage had been done. So with his other hand the Overlord focused in that darkside energy and would be throwing two different attacks at once. While the waves of consume essence crashed upon him the Sith Lord shot forth a battering ram of pure darkside energy to ram itself against the man, it was simply to make his barrier drop then let the waves of evil swallow his essence.

"You have lost, Jedi. Now die knowing you have failed."

Nothing escaped the sight of the Beholder. Rather far from the action the Spiritual form of Kezeroth manifested. The Darkness formed more than it had ever before. His form revealed even the smallest details in his fading body. " You Deny your very being! It made be true I never truly existed but you are the one to suffer for it." Kezeroth shouted letting his voice boom in the area. The angrier he got the more the environment would move and adjust. Walking closer the spirit grinned as his goal was to be whole again. " Do not pretend I am someone else! Look at me!"

The Malevolent spirit glanced at [member="Dredge"] briefly. His eyes burning with hate for what he had done. Not to his weaker self but to Keira. Briefly examining her body Kezeroth gave no expression as her wounds looked grim. She would survive she was strong. " SAVEROK! STOP RUNNING!" His dark voice shook the area as his body faded about.

[member="Dredge"]
[member="Keira Ticon"]
[member="Saverok Barcu"]

The monolith of darkness that was Dredge grinned back at the spirit of Kezeroth and even though the man would more than likely seek violence against him he'd be in no shape to do so once they entered the body of the Jedi. The consumption of essence, the amount of energy they were letting loose, no they'd be busy and Dredge would be sure to have them shot off world on a one way trip to another planet far from here.

"Now, be whole again!!" With the full weight of the dark side bearing down on the Jedi Dredge struck.

With the Jedi's shield more than likely down, Dredge took both his hands and summoned forth the biggest wave of darkside energy possible to rip the soul of the Jedi apart, make room for two master level individuals to either live in the same body or one to vacate. Either way it all came down on the Jedi and when it was over Dredge took a deep breath and didn't bother to wait for the smoke to clear. There was other business to be taken care of.

So turning around the monster walked over to Keira and grabbed her by her good arm to drag her down into the depths of the arena where she was thrown into a cell with the door slammed behind her. From above the sight of slimy and slick tendrils leaked down from the grate above her and slowly began to remove her helmet and work their way into the woman's brain. This was what would be Keira's unmaking, one could have their body broken but to truly suffer it would need to be of the mind.

[member="Spirit of Kezeroth"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Saverok the Unleashed"]

[media] https://youtu.be/dUNOfNad59Q [/media]​
When Keira would awake things would be quite different, she would be sitting in a chair with her upper torso stretched across a table with her head buried between the space between her elbows. In one hand she would have a bottle of whiskey clutched in her hand and in the other a small stick that attached to a rather interesting and ornate mask.

She would be adorned in her Galactic Republic military dress uniform, everything was pressed and clean and all around her there were other men and women dressed in various outfits. Some wore republic military uniforms such as her and others wore extravagant clothing that one would wear to a ball like this, but each and every person had a mask placed on their head to cover their faces, that seemed to blur out the finer details of who they were.

People danced, mingled, and laughed as the party went on. But there was something lurking about them, something that could be felt that was slightly off. A man dressed in the finest of suits stepped out of the way and just for a flash Keira would be able to see something that her brain wouldn't have enough time to process. The image was of a small average sized woman, possibly a teenager. She wore a dirt and blood covered pink sundress with her bare feet beneath her. Atop her face there was a white porcelain mask that cried tears of blood and was shattered where her forehead was, as if a blaster had rammed itself into there and killed her.

"You know I hate coming to these things." Commander Lusk second in command of the clone army of the republic sat down next to her and took off his mask.

"I see you don't want to mingle as much as I do." He said with a chuckle as he tapped the half empty bottle.

"But hey only an hour more then we can call it a night." The man smiled at his older sister then lifted up his comm link.

"How are we doing on security, Dash?" Lusk said into his comm.

"We're doing great Lusk, tell the commander if she keeps drinking like that you'll be in for a promotion." The Isard clone responded with a friendly jest.

"Yeah yeah, get back to work." Lusk set down his comm unit then looked over to Keira.

Lusk gave a gentle smile and extended his hand out to gently grab on to the back of Keira's head. He lovingly stroked her hair and gave her a pat on the back afterward.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Glancing at [member="Spirit of Kezeroth"] with confusion Saverok eyed his corrupted self. " The Darkness is too much! It will destroy us." he said as he struggled resisting still. Bending his knees more and more the Elder did his best to remain. But time was wasting.

" I am not a monster like you think me to be!" Kezeroth paused some as he looked back at [member="Dredge"] & [member="Keira Ticon"]. " There are things worth fighting for!" he muttered.

With the coming next strike of darkness Saverok could only groan as he still resisted more. Long ago he had severed his soul in two in an attempt to live longer than he could ever dream. It had come true but only to an extent. It was his first decision that started this entire mess and now it was time to finally face his fate. " Enough!" he shouted as he dropped his shield and dashed to his darker self with a haste. There was a small clash of energy as the two became one once more. Consuming darkness swirled about giving the warlord what he wanted all along.

Be careful what you wish for.

The affects of Kezeroths spirit and the darkness was rather volatile on Saveroks body and mind. Becoming whole was rigorous, taxing but in the end it would be worth it. Midst the black smoke that was fog the Gen'dai shook about on the ground only having his mind to retreat to. For several seconds the darkness ate him entirely. It was during this time that Saverok understood why this had to happen.

Memories of his darker self rushed into his mind subjecting him to watch it all in full.
- " Why? Why do through so much pain only for several friends?!."- he thought to himself.

Kezeroth responded in kind. - " Becasue friends are worth fighting for..." -

By this time the monster Dredge was long gone. And a chance at striking back was long gone. Struggling to a knee Saverok rose changed and completed as he did long ago. Waddling about on his feet, Saverok lost his balance some and fell down to his knees. He was for now weakened and adapting to this new change.

Crimson red eyes pierced the darkness of smoke and the Gen'dai could only mutter one name.

" Dredge..."

Immediately upon awakening Keira knew something was intrinsically wrong, and she didn't have to so much as look around to know this. The single tell was that she was in possession of all her organic limbs, something that hadn't been true for her for upwards of twelve years. It almost felt alien to have her natural left arm attached to her form, but that was the least of her worries at the moment. With that anomaly came the realization that this was far from reality, which meant she was still under [member="Dredge"]'s dominion. That wasn't a thought which necessarily warmed her heart, but at least she had a chance to pretend everything was alright, even if she was aware all of this would take a terrible turn before too long. It was only a matter of time.

Withholding her concerns for the moment she elected to take another swig of the whiskey, that liquid fire and the buzz it provided real enough for the moment. Being lost in her own thoughts she started slightly when Lusk sat down next to her, having to remind herself that none of this was real, no matter how much she wished that were true. You're not real. None of this was, but she knew there would be no easy awakening from this nightmare. Even as he spoke to her every word sounded wrong, but she played along, offering a nod and a crooked smile. "Yeah, well, I hate them too. Last party I was at I ended up mingling with too many ghosts from my past. I'd rather not go through that again." Funny that she was doing so now, in a sense.

Once he spoke to one of the others through his comm the muscles of her jaw tensed just slightly, fingers tightening around the neck of her bottle. Dash had died on Chazwa, and she had been at Lusk's side during his period of mourning. Looking up and around she caught a glimpse of a figure that was familiar for decidedly grim reasons, quickly withdrawing her gaze. "I don't know if I can stand another hour here, vod'ika. I'd rather just go back home. At least there I don't have to worry about impressing anybody." Those words almost felt like poison as they passed her lips, and she had no doubt she had triggered another step forward into hell with everything that had been said.

[member="Saverok the Unleashed"]

Lusk gave Keira another smile then took his hand back from the woman's back. He looked forward at the dance floor and gave a tired little sigh. He seemed out of his element and for good cause, this ball wasn't exactly the place for clones.

"I'm sure you'll manage." Lusk looked over to the woman and smiled once again.

However there was something on her face, something that looked like pieces of a puzzle coming together. It would appear that the woman had figured it out and the game would have to begin. Now normally Dredge would do tortured and twisted things like show her loved ones dying over and over, but she knew this wasn't real so that wouldn't get them anywhere. No to truly make her suffer it was going to take a scalpel to cut through then peel back all the layers of pain this woman had been repressing.

"I need to ask you something Vod, when I look deeper into your mind I see something that troubles you. Something that you can not seem to shake, there are a million faces of every man you've ever killed. And none of them you can never truly remember, the older kills they have a more complete face yet they are still missing pieces that make them human. But as time goes by with every death that face is nothing but a blur, it's like murder has become as simple as breathing." Lusk said as he waved his hand outward for Keira to gaze upon something.

Inside the room each individual who was once wearing a mask now stood circled around the table, each of them looked into Keira's eyes with their various faces. Some of them more defined, others just a simple mask of flesh and blurred lines that resembled what would of been a face.

"Now I'm not one to judge. I mean I'm a giant floating brain in a tank, but even I can see that you have a problem stemming back from a certain point. However I won't be the one to guide you there, she will be." Lusk pointed ahead and as he did the ghosts of Keira's past shifted to show a single person.

Darkness enveloped the room and what was once a ballroom now became pitch black void of nothingness. A spotlight shined down on the table and illuminated a path towards the teenaged girl in the porcelain mask and bloody pink sundress. Blood still cried down from the mask in a small but constant flow and the shattered piece of the mask still remained broken to now more clearly reveal a hole in the girl's head to show the inside of her scorched brain.

"Come with me Keira, I want to show you something." The girl said as if she were standing right in front of her, despite being what seemed like ten meters away.

"Good luck, Keira." Lusk said as he faded out of existence.

"Come, I won't hurt you."

In the real world.

Dredge was busy, well not horribly busy but he was trying his best to figure out how to deal with Kezeroth. He hadn't expected him to be up this fast, now normally Dredge would deal with things the easy way but the Gen'dai presented a series of challenges both genetically and morally, not like the man had what was called ethics for anyone that was his friend. So up top in the arena skybox the Overlord looked down at the monster he had helped create and smiled.

"I want him off this planet, the Jedi is dead and now no longer serves a purpose to me. Now this creature must fulfill my plan for him, see to it that this is done." Dredge said as he waved his hand and let his minions do the work.

The doors to the arena opened and soon dozens of large hulking Yuuzhan Vong Warriors with Voxyn on their leashes came out to confront the massive Gen'dai. Even for someone of his species this would be suicide, a pack of ten Voxyn, dozens of elite force dead warriors, it all spelled death for the warrior.

"Your purpose is done here, Gen'dai. Dredge has agreed that no harm will come to Keira should you leave this world peacefully, however if you do not do so we will be forced to remove you. So leave now. But our gracious lord Dredge wishes to offer you a solution, if you return with [member="Connor Harrison"] he will exchange him for the woman. If you so much as make a single move your student will not just die, her mind will be ripped apart over and over again until she is nothing more than a sack of rotting meat." The lead Yuuzhan Vong said.

"Do we have an understanding?"

[member="Saverok the Unleashed"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom