Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your death animal?

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
Assume this: You have but a few months to live, and with these months you are allowed to be one animal (not human, and not Star Wars related) to live as for the remaining of time.

What would you be?

( I'd be a Panda. :) )

I adore the mongoose.
528.jpg

[member="Pal V"]

If I were to come across you at this important juncture of your life, I would plead for you to not pick the bottom of the eagle food chain. Go with the harpy eagle, gold eagle, or African crowned eagle. That last one is often called the leopard of the sky.

That's what I would go with.

Reverance said:
[member="Pal V"]

If I were to come across you at this important juncture of your life, I would plead for you to not pick the bottom of the eagle food chain. Go with the harpy eagle, gold eagle, or African crowned eagle. That last one is often called the leopard of the sky.

That's what I would go with.
But none of those species exist in North America, do they? I can't leave my beloved 'Merica!

[member="Pal V"]
Why wouldn't you want to leave America? You're going to die.. may as well travel the world... seems like a bit of a waste to be a bird and only stick in your home country.

[member="Luminous"] There is still a lot of America that I haven't seen. Going to California for the first time in June. Going to Yosemite, San Fran, Napa, and Sonoma. I still haven't been to Yellowstone or the Grand Canyon or Alaska or even far into the Northeast. Lots of traveling to do at home before I go abroad.

[member="Pal V"]
I agree in that America is a large country, and so is my home country of Australia with its vast range of animals and environments, but I have travelled more places overseas than I have in my own backyard. It's more fascinating to immerse yourself in different cultures, not just for the scenery. But that is a personal opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom