Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats a Date Between Friends

Alli Wren

A
Alli couldn't believe it.. here she was going on a date with the woman she had met at the gala on courscant. She had stayed here just to do such a thing. Well she hoped Alayna would come, that is as she had tried to get a hold of her but had no luck. So here Alli sat at a park, more vulnerable than she had ever been. Here she was hoping.. that the woman she couldn't get out her mind would come down and meet her for a day of whatever they wanted. She didn't usually put her self out like this. It was unusual for her to feel so nervous over someone else.

She waited there, sitting at a bench, overlooking some urban art, her stomach full of butterflies, and her mind racing. She hoped she wasn't stood up, she really liked Alayna and hoped that she hadn't gotten invested in feeling for her when it wasn't mutual.

Light began to finally break through the clouds to show that today would be a rather good day on Coruscant. It was rare that Kiara left the house without some type of back up close by but today Alayna had a date with Alli. She actually found herself spending more time then usual in the bathroom attempting to look perfect at least for her Alayna look .

As she slowly strolled through the park using the force to attempt to find some peace to quiet the rather nervousness felt. She noted it was hard because of her connection the darkness but still she managed to calm herself.

Through the force she had been noticed where Alli was but it would be weird for her to seemingly have known where she was from across a park so she had rather lazily walked around the park. Upon reaching Alli she smiled looking at her offering her hand to help her stand as today they would enjoy themselves and relax which for the both of them being Ceos was much needed.

"And here I thought I had seen you at your best and you blow me away again."

Alli Wren

A
Alli blushed, taking her hand and standing, " Thanks and here I thought the same, but of course I didn't have anyone nearly as beautiful to impress there. " She said tempted to move in and give her a kiss but she restrained her self. The sight of Alayna put to ease some of the nerviousness but it was just replaced with more. It was strange that one woman could make her such a mess. " So what should we do to day?" She wanted to make this about Alayna, of course that was supposing she actually wanted to do something. Alli couldn't believe that Alayna had come... She was so beautiful, and memories of the last night they spent together well, it made her mind go to the gutter. " I am so glad you came, I was half expecting you might not come.." She still wasn't comfortable.. she was so afraid the beautiful woman in front of her would hurt her, she didn't know why but she was.

Kiara was only able to be confident because of the fire in her veins as a Sith and because that she knew now by looking at Alli that they both felt the same way. She watched though on the outside as Alayna would be she wouldn't seem to the notice the rather rapid changes in emotion. She could feel them hanging around still lingering in the forever lasting well of the force.

She moved closer to Alli without hesitation taking her in her arms bringing them only a breath apart before saying "Alli, what are you so worried about? Were here to have a good time right? No need to worry about anything as long as your with me." She knew she would have to help Alli out of her nerves so she allowed her lips to just barely brush Alli's and Alli would have to make the decision this time.

What good was a relationship if it wasn't to help better each other, Kiara didn't know however long she was going to be able to remain Alayna. Sure most of what she did she luckily had in someway based on Coruscant but with what's been going on with the Sith she knew she would have to leave for quite some time soon.

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled, her body on fire, as she was brought near to her. She kissed Alayna, Confidence seeming to flow into Alli from the kiss and reassurance that she did like her after all. " I just worry that your going to leave me... I have never felt this way around someone, this vulnerable but your right as long as your with me, I have nothing to fear. "

Alli kissed her again, tasting Alayna, and lingering, she did so love the woman before her. It just seemed meant to be. She finally pulled back away and yet kept so close to Alayna, " Shall we perhaps just walk and talk? I can answer any question want about me, and then in turn you answer about yourself, unless you want to go catch lunch. " Alli didn't know what it was about Alayna... She just had something about her. Something that drew Allli to her. " So what is your most embarassing moment? " She said with a smile, clearly in a better mood, since her nerves had been calmed.

" and yes you have to tell me or else I will make you " She threatened in a playful manner, staring in to her eyes, captivated. , plotting to find where the woman was ticklish.. and such. Alli for once had not a care in the world, though she couldn't stay on this planet for ever.. She needed to address that at some point. but at the moment she was content to be in Alayna's arms, so close ot her, and the smell and presence of Alayna seemd to make the world seem like a distant place.

Kiara felt her blood literally freeze when Alli mentioned that she was afraid that Kiara would leave her. She moved to speak but it seemed Alli's lips quieted for now anything to be said. Feeling her soft lips on hers, sent tingles through her body and found herself wondering how she was going to keep things between them going. Damn everything else, she knew she would have to find a way to keep Alli in her life but it seemed logically impossible.

Alli may be a bussiness woman and thus willing to make some questionable decisions but Kiara could feel that no true evil laid within her. Which was part of what attracted Kiara to her, and as their lips parted Kiara spoke "What if I told you their's places I have to face alone, and things that I couldn't bare to put you through? Would you still think making us work would be worth it?" Kiara knew she was walking a narrow line, like what if someone found out about them and endangered Alli. She felt her dormant rage threatened to break it's seal at such a thought.

"How about we walk and talk to the diner?" She said taking Alli's hand after they kissed for the last time. She was caught off guard when she asked what was her most embarassing moment, and considering her most embarassing moment happened during her life as a Sith she found herself at a impasse. She would tell her the truth, however she kissed her once more just in case everything went wrong she'd remember this kiss.

"Well I think it's time I tell you of my past amyways. You see. . . I live two lives. Truly I am the Alayna you know as far as personality. But I was born as Kiara Alanna Decoix, born as an orphan but raised as a Sith. I am a Sith Lord to be more accurate, at the time it was my only way for survival but now that I am a Sith I wanted more power, but since meeting you I long for a more simple life. However, I for the first time in a very long time am afraid. I have many enemies, most known and a few hidden behind false smiles and I couldn't bare if something happened to you. But I know you can't stop your life as well as I can't mine. . ." Until she said it she couldn't see how impossible things now seemed but the determined part of her will that has saved her plenty of times couldn't let things end here.

Alli Wren

A
Alli couldn't believe it... Alayna was perfect, her gorgeous lips... her delicious lips.. that she could imagine in dirty places. Alli was confused... places she had to face alone... " I am a strong woman Alayna, I doubt there are such places... I even went on that ancient space station and was shot at by some sith... " Alli smiled taking her hand and she found her self queted by Alayna's lips again. It was heaven, like fireworks in her body. But nothing could of prepared her for the next statement.

Alli stopped dead... she tightened her hold of Alayna's hand, She didn't know how to respond... She had two lives? she is a sith... like the ones she sold to.. like the one who had tried to kill her... Alli didn't know how to take it or what to say... but she knew... that she loved her... and didn't care who she was.. as much as she didn't want to... Alli's heart decided for her that she loved Kiara and Alayna... So Alli did the only thing that came to mind, She pressed against her, her lips meeting Kiara's She pushed her tongue towards her mouth, tasting Kiara/alayna's lips. She only pushed further as her hands roamed around her. She then finally came up for air, gasping, she caught her breath. " I don't care.... I know I should but.. I love you... I want us to work. "

"Who? Who in the Sith tried to hurt you?" The sudden rush of anger she felt so strong, her eyes were currently closed as she held in her emotions. It was times like these that her control of her concealment would sometimes falter as she couldn't believed what she was hearing. Or rather she could believe it as she knew what her people were capable of but she didn't expect this to already be a problem. She allowed Alli's scent to calm her as she began to think about Alli, it weakened her anger subdueing it for the moment as her eyes reopened now mostly focused on her to keep her anger in check. Though, it seemed Alli was now reacting to her news of Kiara being a Sith, and to further show the fact. She allowed the dark side to burn through her color contacts revealing her greenish grey eyes, her hair though still red visibly lightened to a higher shade of red before falling out of it's bun.

Some of her Sith tattoos became visble but these changes were only temporary besides her eyes as still in public she had to remain looking like Alayna. As their bodies were pulled together and their's lips touched it was literally breath taking and like Alli wanted Kiara knew that Alli accepted her for who she was. "I still can't deal with the danger, you know I couldn't stand losing you love." For a moment Kiara allowed Alli to see how really scared she was for Alli before her normal experession of strength returned as they finally reached the diner. They were quickly seated and Kiara couldn't help but wonder what was Alli thinking but she had long since vowed to never use her powers on Alli.

"So how are we gonna make us work Alli?" She had to know.

Alli Wren

A
Alli was intrigued by all the changes that seemed to take place on Kiara or was it Alayna... she wasn't sure... " I can handle my self Alayna... I am the CEO of Baktoi Industries... I have an army of droids.. And I lead The Galactic Trade Guild. " She smiled puthing her hand across the table hoping she would take it. " I have hundreds of thousands of droids at my command, I will be just fine, how will you stay safe... your a sith, you do all sorts of dangerous stuff.. " She looked into her eyes.. seeing the fear... what scared kiara/alayna so bad.. what could scare her that much? She decided to finally answer her... "It was Daxton Bane... I have since sold him stuff even.. I don't think he recognized me. I want him dead though.... " She was cold towards people who tried to cross her... she had to admit it.. she had killed before... a fellow businessman.

" You should join the Galactic Trade guild I think you would do good in it. and I don't know how we will work.. I just want us to... I have to travel a bunch.. I can't stay here I wanted to talk to you about it... I am based in Hypori and Druckenwell.. I do business across the galaxy but I don't think I could stand to do it without seeing you. I love you too much, what about you how much do you need to travel... perhaps we could get an place somewhere close to both of our operations? " It was funny but she had felt for Kiara/Alayna something she had never felt for anyone before... her heart ached at the mere thought of losing her. She sat across the table, wishing she could be in her embrace... even now. " I know we can make us work.. it will just be hard... but I am willing to do it... if you are "

Kiara took Alli's hand noting that it was warmer than hers, she listened as she spoke actually happy as Alli tried to put her fears to rest. But she couldn't understand how much she would worry when they were apart, sure Kiara wasn't God but she knew that at least if they were together she wouldn't allow anything to happen to her. "Alli honey, I know your a great inventor as well as leader among other things ; but I've destroyed armies of droids before so I can't trust they'll keep you truly safe." Her nerves were getting to her and it showed how Kiara continuously stirred her drink but never actually took a sip from it. She smiled when Alli questioned her own safety, she kissed Alli's hand before saying.

"Love I can promise you, as long as I got you to come back too; you know I'll make it back. You don't know it but your love has already saved me once before." Kiara found something different in Alli, most she met ended up becoming someone she simply used but Kiara actually avoided doing business with Alli to keep everything perfectly relational. Of course, linking her company with Alli's would bring more money, but Kiara honestly could careless about money. She cared about more than that as money was too easy in her lifestyle. Her blood froze when she heard Daxton's name, if their was anyone else besides Alli that Kiara could honestly say she care for it was Daxton. Surely, he couldn't have known that Alli was Kiara's love but how could she tell him; as Sith that would mean he would forever have Kiara in the palm of his hand whenever Alli wasn't with her. The lights of the diner dimmed and stuttered as the force around Kiara shuddered, but she easily checked herself and once again gained control of her force presence.

Making sure nobody else was listening she said "I'm actually based here for the most part, but as you know Ria handles almost everything at this point. So besides when I'm called for Sith business or training my apprentices I'm free. But here." She offered her a necklace, it was Kiara's first lightsaber crystal embedded around diamonds to make it seem like a normal jewel. "Whenever you need me no matter where I am, if you have this necklace I will know and come to you. For our own safety I can't risk normal contact, I'd never let anything happen to you Alli; you know that right?"

Alli Wren

A
Alli had to get something off of her chest.. she felt aweful... She knew that Kiara.. loved her, it was so obvious in her worry for her saftey... She was a bit shaken by the lights but it all changed when she got the necklace, it was beautiful.. She took it and put it on admiring it... she was speechless. But she had a few tears in her eye.. " I love it... Alayna .. you spoil me... but well I have something to say.. and my heart will be guilty until iI say it. Earlier when I said I had only met daxton.. well it isn't true... I have been with another sith before... but only once... her name is Sasha... Santhe... and I may of slept with her... " She looked at Kiera, hoping she would forgive her.

Alli felt that she had betrayed Kiara... that she didn't deserve the necklace or the love that she poured towards her. Alli had hidden bit of her past and forgot about it but when she was with her.. she knew that she couldn't honestly behave around her with that on her heart. " I hope you will forgive me.. I will understand if you don't though. " It was strange for Alli to care what someone else thought... She had never cared before. she still wasn't sure what she felt should happen.

The first thing Kiara saw were the tears, and it sent her mind into thinking mode as to why. She though in limited time have seen tears of joy and those weren't it. As she spoke Kiara took in a breath, clearing her mind and just listening. Unknowingly, her hand no longer touched the spoon but it kept stirring at the same pace she didn't know how to take what she was being told. Part of her wanted to ask a bunch of questions, but the true Kiara refused to be that type of person. She didn't seem angry but merely calm as if she merely there in the physical but elsewhere. Which in part she was because dark whispers of death plagued her mind but she knew she was True Sith so would not be a minion of the dark side.

"Is all of that in the past?" That was really the only thing that mattered.

Alli Wren

A
"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't.. I don't think I could stand to look you in the face.. I barely can as it is... I love you... " She said... playing with the food and looking down. She wanted Kiara so badly.. to just kiss her, then she would know... that she had truely forgiven her... Alli decided right then that she would never do such a thing again.. She loved Kiara so much she couldn't think about another woman or man.. She wondered if her want for Kiara to kiss her came across the necklace.. and she sort of felt scared.. did it let her know other things about her? no.. it was for help she trusted Kiara.. and would work to rebuild her trust in alli. Alli held the necklace toying with it with her free hand.

"It'll take more than things from the past to stop what we have Alli"As she said this her hand would attempt to cup the left side of her face. She pulled Alli in closer kissing her softly and if Alli paid attention she notice that Kiara was returning back to her old self. The spoon finally stopped stirring the caf, and it was upon this that the waiter finally arrive. Kiara obviously would let Alli go first, Kiara would eat to not seem weird but more times than not she'd rely on the force to sustain her. After hearing Alli's order, she would play in one for a salad and a cheesecake to satisfy her sweet tooth after the salad. Kiara could feel her unease and for once was at a lost for words as she didn't know what to say to comfort Alli, so instead she decided it would be easier to simply move on from the subject.

The sunlight's rays peeked from behind the clouds of Coruscant, they brought warm feeling to her hands and arms as Kiara stretched slightly taking a moment to look around the bar. She had not expected all of this when she left to meet Alli earlier today. It was actually a comfort to know that someone could manage to surprise her. Her hand reached for Alli hoping she'd take her hand.

Alli Wren

A
All smiled, as she got a kiss, it soothed her enough to calm down, she took a deep breath and focused on Kiara... She ordered a steak and after hearing kiara's order plotted to steal some. She reached across and took her hand. " So my love.. what can I do to repay you for this wonderful gift..." She said holding up the necklace with her free hand. She thought about it,, it had to be something from the heart. She smiled and thought about it... She had an idea.. " Also.. when can I see you again after this? I hate going long periods of time without you. "

Alli loved her.. it was true.. and she didn't quite get how kiara could love her.. she wasn't a nice person most of the time... she had killed a business man even... she figured kiara had probably heard about it.. someone had leaked it.. but it was in self defense but still some had seemed scared of her now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom