Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Was Lost Is Found..ish

[member="stardust"] [member="Adan Jax"]

Zeltros, the planet of sexual vices, and gambling. Jerrick walked around during the night, watching the crowds pass by, starring at him in his strange armor. He knew if he took it off, it would be very painful. He also knew that there was a clone running around pretending to be him. He shook his head, and sighed. "What the hell am I doing here? Oh..hey lady, looking good." He said as he stopped by a pink Zeltron. She scoffed, and walked away. "Fuck you to ya damn prostitute!"

Wrath Hardin

The Old Eye Patch
Zeltros was a funny world with funny people. Everyone here either gambled with others or slept with others, there wasn't much in between to be spoken of. If Wrath was a married man he would have been slapped upside the head by his wife multiple times for even sneezing in the direction of this party planet. Still, it wasn't exactly his choice to come here. He had to come to meet with the planetary representative of Zeltros to ensure them that it wasn't just the senator of their planet hearing about their worries. The fact that Courscant was owned by Sith had put a scare into some people and there was threat of panic almost everywhere, so the least he could do was go and make sure they knew the Republic was still with them.

As he walked down the street, admiring the vibrant lights and some of the attractive Zeltros females, the elderly man turned to look at one of his security officials. "Now you boys don't start getting too hot under the collar now, couldn't be having a senator of the Republic caught partying with a pack of Zeltros women and his security officers now could we?"

The two men to his sides chuckled, "No sir, that wouldn't go over will with the press."

With a smile, Wrath nodded "Nothing goes well when the press is involved."

Continuing down the avenue, something caught the man's good eye. To his right, thundering down the street in some very peculiar looking armor, was a man getting scoffed at by a woman walking past him. That was something very strange. It was unusual to see a man walking around Zeltros with armor on, they usually wanted as little clothing between them and the Zeltros as possible. So, the question was, what was he and why was he here?

"Well, isn't that a thinker?" Wrath spoke to his guards, looking in the direction of the armored man "What in the blazes do you think he is up to?"

@Jerrick Shado

Nothing Jerrick did would get him women, and so he sighed. He wanted this stupid Vongie crap off his armor, but only due time would tell him out. He had tried, and it was utterly painful. He shook his head noticing the man with guards around him. He looked like a Shirley to him, maybe a Shirley Temple. He nodded at the man, and walked over to a bench behind him, and sat down for a spell.

He looked at his hands, they were not covered in the Vong armor crap, but still sealed by the stupid, nasty, and did we say stupid junk? "What is a guy to do?" He said to himself. He leaned back in a more relaxed position, watching the crowds. He had lost so much after the Battle of Ossus. He remembered nothing, just two faces. [member="Wrath Hardin"]

Wrath Hardin

The Old Eye Patch
@Jerrick Shado

"I think I'm going to go talk to him" Wrath said, taking a bounding step forward into the crowds before him, looking as casual as ever in his collar white shirt and black slacks.

"Sir, I really don't think we shou-

"Sorry, can't hear you over all these crowds son! You need to speak up, i'm old!" the senator lied as side stepped further into the ocean of citizens, a hand cupped around his ear

"Sir, you have to stay close with us! We can't jus-

"huh?" the game playing old man called out, spinning around with his foot outstretched so it would clock his security official right in the knee.

"Ouch!" the man spat, bending over at the waist to grab his knee in pain. The senator just acted surprised and looked right over his back as if he wasn't there

"Huh, where'd you go? I know, i'll check over here!" Wrath, who was acting colorfully senile, called out as he hop scotched his way over to the bench where the armored man was sitting. As he passed through the ocean of people, the old man stood straight up like a tin soldier and smiled at the armored fellow with a friendly smile across his face. "That's some strange armor you have their, son. Where did you come across something like that?"

Jerrick had been watching the scene the whole time, finding it hilarious. That was till the man was now heading his direction. Politician. Just how he walked, he looked it. He sighed, that was just what he...the man was already on him. He was asking about his armor. He sighed again, but his helmet was muted. He looked at the man, something about him was different about him, but Jerrick couldnt quite place it.

"Uh...it's illusion...you're in a coma. None of this is real." he made a joke he found quite funny to himself. He was known to be sarcastic, very sarcastic. "It's a sexual transmitted disease, stay back, I can pass it on with just a look." He chuckled to himself. He didnt really wanna say where he gotta, mainly cause he knew the bare minimal. [member="Wrath Hardin"]

Adan jumped on his ship sent a message to [member="stardust"] through comm link "Babe meet me at the docking bay we will take a little trip to zeltros, I figured it would be something new to see." Yet another planet was waiting for them to have fun on, they liked to travel together and enjoy their time, even since Adans life has calmed down a little from all the action and other things that went bump in the night. He was happy with this life style, he had a beautiful, loving wife, money, and a lot of free time. He did in fact think about his friend [member="Jerrick Shado "]coming back from the dead and the one thought was how and why he cant remember anything or anyone.

Stardust packed up her things and started for the docking bay it had been awhile since she and [member="Adan Jax"] had went anywhere fun and knew this would be good for them, though she did not even know [member="Jerrick Shado "]was alive and presumed him dead she still carried his memories of him beinh a hella good friend and even a brotherly figure, she pushed those thoughts beside as she hopped on a speeder and headed for the docking bay smiling as she soon arrived and spotted the frieghter ship, she got off AMD sighed happily looking at the ship as she walked up towing her bag "ahhh a little vacation yes

Adan walked up to [member="stardust"] picking her up and hugging her. "This will be fun babe, this planet is known for having a great time and partying." Adan winked at her. "Plus this will be good for us to spend some time together." He took her bag and put it on the freighter took her hand and lead her on the freighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom