Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the Whiskey Remembers

Riggs didn't know where on the grid map they were, and frankly didn't care. By the time he told Russo to punch it, Riggs just wanted out of the scene. It had been too much. The images of that day haunted his mind and would not stop playing over and over in his brain. The former fleeter didn't have time to get his mind onto something else either. The way things had gone down on the salvage job would keep Riggs and Russo in the whiskey for a while.

The captain went straight to his quarters to change out of the space suit and into jeans and gray t-shirt. A detour was taken to the fresher where Riggs leaned over the sink and splashed a bunch of cold water on his face just to get a grip on things. The shirt pulled over his head easy enough, and he went right back to the cargo hold to inspect the droids. Hopefully they could all be sold, [member="Alexandra Russo"] would know more.

Determined steps walked to the comm box which was on the wall a few steps to the right. Pressing the button he thought he would at least tell Russo where he was so she wouldn't worry that he was starting some drinking binge.

<Back in the cargo hold with R2 units. Bring the whiskey, and I'll help you get them cleaned up. Oh and good flying back there.>

Riggs was tired, but they had work to do. That meant the whiskey would not flow as much as usual, yet. When the droids were clean, Riggs planned to drink himself to sleep. It had been a bad idea to walk onto that MC40.

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
After leaving the fun and games behind of their salvage job in the orbital debris field over Coruscant left from the Sith invasion of the Republic's capital world, Russo punched it and headed the Inquisitor's Revenge rimward on the Perlemian Trade Route. She wasn't exactly sure of their ultimate destination, but until [member="Damon Riggs"] told her otherwise for now going back to Taanab was as good as any.

Once in hyperspace and all systems were green, Alex left the cockpit and moseyed her way back to the cargo hold where Damon said he would be with a short pit stop to pick up a bottle of whiskey from the stash in the well-stocked galley.

The brunette took a deep breath and let it out slowly before opening the hatch and entering. Without a word, she quickly handed the bottle to the Coruscanti. He looked just like Alleycat thought he would, but worse. She so wanted to just take him in her arms and comfort the man whom it seemed still loved her, but it just wasn't within her to do so at this moment.

Russo instead placed a hand upon his arm after delivering the promised drink and gave it an empathetic squeeze. How cold he must think she was, but it was Alex's staunch defense mechanism kicking in was all. An overly abundant amount of alcohol was the only thing that ever seemed to soften her resolve.

"Oh wow… You got quite the haul. The droids look in pretty fair condition. I think they can be easily refurbished and sold… If you want to take a rest, I can do this by myself."

Riggs wouldn't have noticed anything about Russo being cold in the moment. His mind was doing everything it could to get his mind off everything which flooded in. The bottle was taken with a nod and enthusiasm. Riggs would have been drinking by now save for the gentle hand placed on his arm which simply gave a reassuring squeeze before it was no longer there. [member="Alexandra Russo"] initiated the touch this time. Perhaps there were some feelings there which Riggs knew nothing about.

Sleep, rest, a nap, that all sounded good in theory, but after what the former captain had seen, he wasn't going to do that. There was a reason he drank so much. Nightmares plagued his mind at night, and there were times the only solution seemed to be to pass out. Of course it was aa dumb idea, and yes, it could kill him, but until he found Russo again, Riggs didn't really have the desire to live life. At least the two were going to try together, for the sake, and memory, of their fallen crews. The lives would have been lost in vain if they didn't.

"I can help you clean them," Riggs said opening the bottle and taking a good, healthy, drrink. "If I sleep now, well... You probably know."

The bottle was offered back to Russo. Riggs hadn't been the only one go through some mental trama when they landed in the battle zone. Russo needed to know it was okay to show that she wasn't as strong as she let on. The captain knew it was becasue she had tried to help his cconfidence for what Riggs had to do, but it was over now. Russo could let it out, and Riggs wouldn't think less of her. Why would he? He loved her.

"How about this, we both get to work on cleaning one up. Then when you got yours done start working on it, and I'll get the others cleaned. It will go faster that way, and maybe we can have a good fair amount of work done before we get totally plastered and call it a night."

Russo just nodded that she knew what [member="Damon Riggs"] was getting at with sleeping now instead of later when they were ten sheets to he wind, then took the proffered bottle from the scruffy Coruscanti and chugged the whiskey as if it was merely fizz pop instead. They were such a sorry pair. Two once great and proud officers now reduced to being drunkards just to survive living to the next moment. But heh, one does what they need to when forced to take another breath when others didn't even get the choice.

Alex put the whiskey bottle down between them, then grabbed a container of solvent, a scrub brush and some rags from the workbench and began to clean scoring marks off a green astromech's siding. The marks were being stubborn so the brunette put some more elbow grease into it, then more and more until the Taanabian was furiously scrubbing the metal taking all her anguished pain out on it.

Once she was satisfied the R2 unit was clean enough, Alleycat took another swig from the shared bottle and moved on to the next dome head, repeating this pattern until two hands found their way to the nearly empty bottle at the same time.

"Want to share another or are you ready to sack it?" she asked, brandy eyes searching his blue a moment longer than before, but still void of any emotion one would call warmth towards him.

Between the two of them four droids were done. So far they had uncovered a red one, green one, blue one, and a black one. Riggs got that one. At first he thought it was extra carbon that was being stubborn, but he figured out it was paint pretty fast, though he was really needing a drink. Rather than grabbing the bottle though, his hand found [member="Alexandra Russo"]'s. He looked down at her hand, then her eyes, but soon looked away when what he saw staring back at him was the same high walled look she's been giving him since being reunited.

"There's still the bottle I got stashed in the work bench. Haven't opened it yet. We might as well drain that one too. Four droids a bottle means two more bottles and were done."

Anymore Riggs could hold his liquor well, but because they shared he hadn't had a full bottle in his system yet. His filter was engaged enough to not say anything to Russo about the fact she was on emotional red alert, and just about near battle stations with all shields up. He was frustrated because he knew had that battle not happened she was about to kiss him. Russo was goin to say she had loved him too. That's all he wanted to hear. Then he wanted to hear it, kiss her, make love to her. He still wanted all those things, but more than anything he wanted her to drop the defenses long enough to say three simple words, words he knew she meant.

That's why Riggs managed three droids of his own before the second bottle had been drained by the two of them. Two more greens and a gold one. He worked his frustrations out on the droids, but finally couldn't hold it in anymore. A full bottle of whiskey in his system and his filter was gone.

"It wouldn't kill you to feel again you know," Riggs said his speech a bit slurred. "I dare you to feel, dare you to do what you were about to do before that stupid alarm went off in my ready room."

Riggs didn't even look at Russo. His blue eyes were focused on the copper droid he had started working on.

Russo stood up a little too fast from hunching over the droid she'd been working on at [member="Damon Riggs"] remarks immediately got dizzy, though the Taanabian quickly caught herself on the workbench before hitting the deck, or worst falling into the smug captain of the ship. The former fighter jockey could hold her liquor well, but given her small size compared to Coruscanti's, yeah she was drunk though not enough to pass out quite yet.

"Oh you do, do you?!" Alex said all indignant-like, flashing the dirty blonde her famous 'Russo Glare' that used to keep her pilots in line.

"Well that ain't never gonna happen so just forget it. Those precious three little words that you want to hear so badly won't be passing these lips and you know why, Riggs…. Cause every single person I've ever said them to is dead. Yeah dead… or dying... Everyone of them, and I don't want you to be another dead soul on my conscious. So find someone else to feel with that won't curse you!" she yelled out as she threw her rags down and stumbled out the cargo hold's hatch with pained eyes full of tears.

Riggs stopped working on the copper unit long enough to get yelled at. The. To take the time to actually make sense of what happened. Great she loved him, but didn't want to say it. Dying? It wasn't Riggs and she'd never said that to him anyhow. [member="Alexandra Russo"] was getting on his nerves with how she was thinking that by saying nothing, by not feeling, she was somehow protecting him. All of a sudden he had a brief moment of sobriety.

"Russo, wait, dammit," Riggs said going after her.

He reached for her arm, and spun her around to look at him, his hand on the wall to stabilize him after the rush to catch her. She may have given him the "Russo Glare," but he was about to deal with her in the same way he about a year ago. This time though, there wasn't going to be any alarm.

"You aren't going to curse me if you say it. Jenkins thought he was protecting me and look what happened to him. It's not like it was my idea to fall in love with you. You got off that fighter, took off that helmet, and dammit, I was so far gone over you nothing was gonna bring me back down. I've spent a year hoping the reports were wrong, that maybe you made it somehow. You did, and we have another chance, another shot at what we never got to have in the first place."

Riggs did the only thing he knew to do in the moment. He pulled her close and kissed her before she knew what was coming. Lips consumed hers with the passion he had kept locked inside for so long. Her walls were coming down one way or another.

"I love you, still love you, always will love you. Go ahead and try and keep those walls up. I got through once, and I'll do it again, because you know what? Deep down inside you love me too, whether you want to admit or not."

Somehow Russo just knew Riggs would come after her, profess his undying love again, then kiss her soundly sending chills down to her toes, heat to her innermost core, and impure thoughts to her brain, but sadly her heart was still frozen solid in walls of thick ice. Though if Alex was honest with herself, there might have been a small hairline crack made on the top of the outmost corner not visible to the naked eye...

Alleycat bit her lip as her fiery brandy eyes searched his piercing blue, then the former startfighter's stubborn nature kicked in overriding any physical needs that the ruggedly handsome Coruscanti had resurfaced and was dying to get taken care of.

"Oh yeah?! Well one should know better than to dare me, [member="Damon Riggs"]!" Alex snarked out harshly due to her drunken state, then pushed him away clumsily with a shove and stompled off to her cabin; the clicking lock sound echoing down the ship's corridor.

She collapsed onto her bunk and screamed into the pillow, then promptly passed out.

Riggs stumbled back when shoved, firing of a string of expletives due to his drunken state. He was frustrated that Russo wouldn't admit what she truly felt. Instead she huffed off to her cabin, staggering the whole way, and locked her cabin door shut. If ever there was anything that screamed the barriers to her heart were still high, it was the sound of the door clicking in place. Too angry to sleep, Riggs went right back to work on the copper R2 unit.

The unit itself reminded him of "Rusty," [member="Alexandra Russo"]'s R2 which had sacrificed itself to keep Russo alive long enough to be rescued. As mad as Riggs was with Russo, he still found himself taking extra care with this unit, and even stayed up in order to get it functioning. The captain decided he wasn't going to sell this one. Damon figured he could surprise Russo with it later, when she wasn't so drunk that she would see it as just another opportunity to yell at him about trying to win her over. The fight also kept him from drinking anymore.

Riggs was concerned that maybe he was trying to hard. Maybe he was just pushing her further away with all his attempts to get through to her. It was enough to sober him up, even more than the fight they had just had did. It also made him feel just how tired he really was. The smuggler drug himself to his quarters and slowly laid onto his bed. He tossed his shirt aside as he did so, and fell asleep almost instantly. His eyes had been so heavy they closed as soon as his head hit the pillow, and that was that.

How good would it have been to say Riggs had a restful night, but that was far from true. With a more lucid mind than he had had in such a long time, Damon began to dream. These were never good. He found himself on the bridge of Inquisitor sitting in his chair when the ship was hit. The bridge crew became frantic, addressing the situation. Reports of all kinds were flooding his ears, and finally the decision to abandon ship. Riggs relived the horror as so many pods were targeted and destroyed as the ejected from the ship. He screamed as he watched the ship explode with his best friend still aboard.

Riggs lay in bed in a cold sweat. What were only screams in his dream, carried through past the barriers of his mind. Each scream he made in dream, happened in his sleep. They were loud, but not enough to wake him. The captain was held captive by the images, watching them replay over and over again. Finally the scene changed. It was softer. Riggs was in his ready room with Russo. His feelings had been shared. They were holding each other. Her hand was on his clean shaven cheek. The usually stern "Russo Glare" was soft, inviting, begging him to kiss her. Rather than the alarm, as it had been, an explosion sucked Russo out into space, pulling her from Riggs' arms. This woke him.

Riggs shot straight up and screamed, "Alexandra... nooooooo, Alex, nooooooooooo!"

It was a dream. He was okay, and in his quarters. Still, he was shaking, sleep would evade him the rest of the night. His only hope was that he had not woken Alex with his screaming.

What woke Russo from her drunken slumber was the Taanbian's stomach that wished to purge itself of it's contents expediently. The brunette flew out of bed and ran to the 'fresher inside her cabin. Nice perk to have otherwise she would have puked on the decking of the main corridor outside her quarters for sure, resulting in a royal ribbing about not being able to hold one's liquor no doubt from the ship's captain. It was a horrible cycle she was in now; drink to point of passing out to forget, then throw up later and deal with a huge hangover the next day. The beauty's body was paying the price and sooner than later the former ace starfighter pilot would do herself in. It was a sad and sorry way to slowly commit suicide, not to say dishonorable. Other ways such as eating a blaster bolt or downing a handful of pain or sleeping pills was too easy or hard depending how one looked at it.

After her last good vomiting bout, Russo flushed the toilet, then moved to the sink area to splash cold water on her face. Gods she looked bad with dark circles under her once sparkling brandy eyes so full of life and determination. Through the haze of her post drunken state, Alex truly wondered what [member="Damon Riggs"] still saw in her that kept driving him to continue to love her. She wasn't that woman anymore….

Grabbing her toothbrush, the brunette began to freshen her mouth up, that is when Riggs' distressed baritone voice rang out from his cabin next door with her name echoing along with 'noooooooooooo'.

A nightmare? Had to be.

Alexandra quickly exited the 'fresher and her quarters, then padded her way next door and knocked on the Coruscanti's. She was still dressed in her scoop neck tank and low-rise jeans, and long chocolate tresses tousled about her head, but her boots had somehow gotten kicked off previously in her stupor so feet were bare.

"Riggs, It's Russo…. Can I come in? I just want to make sure you're okay."

Alex knew when she awoke from her nightmares, she wasn't.

"It's not locked," Riggs said too quiet to hear, unable to get himself out of the bed.

His mind calmed when he heard [member="Alexandra Russo"] call to him from the other side of the door. She was still there too. Maybe he could get out of the bed. Riggs swung his legs out and managed to stand. His right hand reached for his temples, rubbing them as the alcohol from before was giving him a massive headache. One foot in front of the other, he padded barefoot to the door and openned it. Usually clear blue eyes were bloodshot and puffy. The strong captain had been crying, the evidence was obvious.

Riggs wrapped his arms around the Taanabian beauty. She may not have been the same woman, but aright was not the same man. Besides when he had fallen for Russo, he knew it was the kind of feeling that nothing could change. Sure people changed, feelings even faded, but Riggs knew he would always love the brunette. He didn't know how, he just did. Unable to stand any longer, out of sheer exhaustion, the Coruscanti captain let go and returned to his bed. He waved Russo in, and sat back down on the bed.

"You heard that huh," Riggs asked. "It's always the same dream. The escape pods, the ship, then us. I lose the crew, Jenkins, you, every time I dream. That salvage job, it was too much. I should've known better."

Riggs looked at the chrono he had on the nightstand by his bed. It was 0300 standard. Riggs needed sleep, but he was too afraid to try again.

"You want any caf? Chocolate cream pie? Anything? I just.... I just need you to stick around."

Russo this time didn't flinch or push the anguished man away, just allowed [member="Damon Riggs"] to hold her and she him. Alex knew the hell he was going through at that moment so she let her stubbornness slide in his favor. When Damon finally let go and went back to his bunk, Alex shut the door to his quarters, then followed at a gingerly pace sitting down next to him on the edge of the mattress. It was way more comfy than hers.

"Nothing for me, thanks… Stomach isn't too happy," the brunette answered truthfully as she knew he'd understand, then followed his gaze to the chrono and meeting that all too familiar look in his blue orbs. It was one she often had.

"Alright I'll keep you company, but I need to lay down…. " Russo said with a heavy sigh as she sat back further on the bunk, then laid down on her side resting her head on his pillow hoping to stave off any further upchucking. And again, willing herself not to think or feel with Riggs so close, though that was very hard to do with the scruffy pretty boy shirtless and screaming 'comfort me' all over him.

Riggs nodded, he knew what she meant about the stomach. The Coruscanti captain had done a number on his once. She had been hanging over the fresher before she came to see him. At least he hadn't woken her up. Plus he was fairly certain [member="Alexandra Russo"] had just brushed her teeth. If her stomach was still a bit queasy then he wasn't going to make her move. She was laying where she needed to be and close to the fresher in case. He just laid down next to her.

The first thing that hit him was her smell. She was still using that scent that just made him get all carried away. At first he was afraid to go to sleep, thinking the nightmares would just return. His need for sleep caught the better of him though, and he fell right to sleep. This time there were no nightmares. For the first time since he could remember sleep came easy, and it was not interrupted. Riggs felt safe with Russo.

Riggs didn't know when it happened, but at somepoint in the night he moved closer to her. His arm wrapped around her and the captain just held her. His hand rested on her bare midsection having slipped under her tank top. Riggs woke when she shifted her weight a bit. She was still asleep, but he wasn't going to complain. He just held her, eyes open, and waited for her to wake up. When she finally stirred, he smiled.

"Morning," he said quietly.

Russo nestled herself back into the warmth behind her and slept for a bit longer, then slowly came to, eyelids prying themselves open gingerly as her head pounded to the beat of her heart. Riggs' baritone voice rumbled softly against her ear. That is when she realized he was holding her.

Alex placed her hand atop the fabric that covered [member="Damon Riggs"]' under her shirt. Well at least they still had their clothes on. The brunette kept it there. Not so much to keep the former navy man in check from grabbing the twin jewels above or going for the treasure cove below, just to acknowledge their closeness without having gotten too close. If she was honest, it had been the best bit of sleep she'd had in a long time; since before the event that rocked their worlds apart.

"Morning," Russo replied just as quiet. She licked her dry lips, then turned her head so she could look him in the eyes. "Other than being hungover, which I certainly am, how are you doing?"

"Better," he said after Russo placed her hand on his.

It was a short answer, but to the point. They had not been this close since the day they had lost everything and everyone. His head was pounding, but in the moment, Riggs didn't care. [member="Alexandra Russo"] finally seemed to have let her guard down enough, just enough to be with him, even if it were in a more comforting way. Did he dare say anything? What should he say? There was nothing more to tell her than what he had when he was drunk. Right, maybe an apology. Sober, he never would have yelled at her, or dared her like he had. They both were hurting, and hurt people, well, they hurt people.

Riggs took a chance. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you for staying. I might be hungover, but I haven't slept this good in.... A while."

Riggs hand began to move. He simply caressed the skin of Russo's mid section. His hand started to explore elsewhere, but he was sure to keep them where Russo wouldn't feel like she had to yank his hand away. He would rather be wrong and find her moving his hand to something than have it removed. Finally Riggs couldn't take it anymore. He just had to kiss her again. Lips pressed to hers, but this time he was sober and so was she.

When he pulled away, Riggs got out of the bed.

"I need a shower," he said as he stepped into the fresher and shut the door slightly. His jeans and boxers were tossed out onto the floor, and the door left open slightly. Riggs knew Russo well enough that if she wasn't comfortable, she'd make an exit.

The kiss Riggs planted on her this time was tender and sweet not like the one from the night before… Russo kissed him back in like. Though when the Coruscanti left a clear invitation for her to join him in the shower, Alex did not. She wasn't ready yet to let [member="Damon Riggs"] in any deeper than already had been allowed in such a short time of them being reunited after the tragedy that befell the two. The Taanabian was being overly cautious not to mention stubborn. And if and/or when they ever did get closer, she wanted it to be for natural reasons and not circumstantial.

The brunette on her way out of the captain's quarters picked up the scruffy pretty boy's garments off the floor the former fleeter tossed out in a tempting gesture no doubt and laid them on the desk chair, then closed the door behind her as she went to the galley to make a pot of strong caf. Force knows they would need it to get through the rest of the day.

While it percolated, Russo jumped in her own shower. The hot water helped to ease the hangover, but not the ache in her heart as she knew yet another would soon be lost to her.

Riggs couldn't say that he was surprised [member="Alexandra Russo"] did not join him in the shower. While his actions broadcasted a clear invitation, the Coruscanti captain had not expected that she rush into the shower. He left the door open figuratively, and literally. The smuggler simply wanted Russo to know that he was open, everything was wide open to her. In truth the man would have felt rotten if she would have joined him simply because she felt that she needed to, or that would best comfort him. The captain wanted to be with her in a more intimate way, yes, but because of mutual feelings. Maybe in the past he wouldn't have cared so much, but Russo, she had always been different to him, and someone he had wanted to be with rather than simply have an encounter with.

Dried off and in a fresh set of clothes, another t-shirt and jeans, Riggs made his way to the lounge where the smell of fresh caf greeted his nostrils. He pulled out two mugs, four creams in each, gods he was going complain to Russo for getting him hooked on that someday. They were set on the table, and Riggs went into the galley and began to make breakfast. Being on his own for a year meant he learned to cook some things. He was no gourmet chef, but eggs, bacon, and toast, were simple enough to put together, and quick enough to have ready before Russo was out of her own shower. Riggs assumed that's where she was anyhow.

He sat down and waited for her when the idea came to him. Rushing off to the cargo bay where the droids were, Riggs quickly powered up the copper R2 unit and had it follow him to the lounge. Both Riggs and the unit would be waiting for Russo by the time she got there.

Space was cold so Alex had put a long sweater on over her cap-sleeved v-neck tee, then pulled on a pair of half-boots and rolled up the hem of her skinny jeans a bit before heading back to the galley to hit the caf she so needed right now leaving her long chocolate tresses to air dry in soft wavy curls.

Russo followed the smell of breakfast cooking as she walked around the YT-1300's corridor to the lounge area from her cabin on the other side, then raised a sienna brow as a copper-topped R2 unit was present at the table with [member="Damon Riggs"]. The name "Rusty" almost slid off her lips, but Alleycat bit it back as that wasn't her loyal and trusted flying buddy, but just another astromech droid that looked like him.

"Smells good, but just caf for now…. " the brunette said with the smallest of smiles, taking a seat across from them and popping some OTC pain medicine that was in a bottle on the table with the salt and pepper, then inquired curiously. "So what's our destination. I put Taanab's coordinates in the nav-computer when we left Coruscant in such a hurry as I didn't know what your plan was. We have another three hours to go until we come out of hyperspace."

[member="Alexandra Russo"] rounded the corner into the lounge, and Riggs eyes near popped out of his head when he caught sight of her. The shower had washed away the affects of the night before, and they way she dressed was not what he was used to seeing. Riggs was so used to seeing her in a flight suit or uniform that the outfit she had on now made her look... different. Even her hair laying long was not what he was used to. The captain smiled and slid the caf over to Russo.

"Taanab is fine. You have better tools at Gus' shop, besides, I might have drank a lot last night, but I heard what you said. I kinda put two and two together," Riggs said as he reached across the table and placed a caring hand on top of Russo's free hand.

A slight tap, and Damon stood up to get himself a plate of breakfast. He sat down again and started eating. It was a little quiet at first. Riggs had no clue what to say to her. They had both seen so much death that one just accepted it anymore. Nothing could really comfort, well Russo had been. Having her close to him at night helped Riggs sleep better than he had in a long time.

"Thanks again, for last night. I guess when I said I needed you, I didn't realize how much I needed you. And I'm sorry for being so pushy in the cargo bay. I guess I'm not a nice drunk. We gotta stop this cycle, Alex. Let's go see Gus, and from there a vacation... a change of scenery. It might do us both some good."

Russo took a healthy sip of caf to wash down the pain pills while Riggs answered her question. When his hand rested upon hers in a comforting fashion, the brunette didn't flinch this time, though she didn't respond to it either nor acknowledge what he'd said about putting two and two together.

"Yeah, I left my MK-11 Droid Diagnostic and the Circuit Scanner there so the shop would be the best place to get the astromech droids into proper working order and shape to sell on the market. What we did so far is only skimming the surface."

[member="Damon Riggs"]' presence and touch was becoming more bearable now and wanted after last night, but her stubbornness was still there keeping the Coruscanti at arms length. Alex didn't want to go into detail about Gus' medical condition that sooner than later would kill him. Her mentor and father figure was terminal and there wasn't anything she could do about it or really for him as the old war dog was just as stubborn as the young one he'd adopted as a stray.

"No problem… I think it did us both some good. Maybe if we get a few more nights of good sleep under our belts the cycle will just stop on it's own, hmm… then no need for further intervention though a real vacation sounds a bit intriguing… Never been on one other than the usual shore leave when in port."

With that said, Russo reached over and took a small piece of bacon from Riggs plate and popped it into her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom