Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What The Current Plan?

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

Okay but I need to know, Where is the main base located?

Also, after some thinking I want to make a story out of this. One of SIS agents is on a mission and then I become a part of it, thus learning about SIS. I don't really know how to start the thread as I don't know where to start.

[member="Kaileann Vera"] [member="Elliot Locke"]

Ok so a new topic has been made on the Galactic Republic faction that I go to along with this one but I'm worried that I won't be able to take part in SIS because of it. I do want to be apart of this but I don't know if it's alright doing that and being with the Galactic Republic as well.

With that being said, I do have this idea in my mind where I meet with a SIS agent and know about it while being with the Galactic Republic but I'm wondering if anyone would be interested.

[member="Elliot Locke"]

Sorry for confusing you man, the GR doesn't have their own intelligence arm since the faction went into exile. If I were to be apart of the faction then that would mean that I would be apart of the exile group as well. I just don't see how this would work.

[member="Elliot Locke"] [member="Kaileann Vera"]

Hey guys, I hope you guys have been having a good time in your lives since the last time we chatted. So I was rping in one forum with other but it been slow. I was thinking of coming back to this plan and came up with some story ideas.

How about this: I assist with one of the agents of SIS and find out about the organization. Say me and the SIS agent have a common person of interest and we work together on it. Anyone up for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom