Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What tabletop rpg alignment do you like best?

Lawful Banana. Nothing like turning to page 342 and point out you can't pick your nose during the casting of Bigsby's shocking grasp.

Chaotic Good for the win.

Siobhan is a bit hard to pin down. Right now I'm leaning towards Chaotic Neutral. She has her pick and choose moments with the law, she isn't really good or evil - and causes lots of mayhem. She has some sense of morals, but no iron-clad code of conduct.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] is really the only person who can tell her what to do.

Yoru Shakou

During my first run of D&D a couple years ago I was running with a Lawful Neutral character.

Because

"I am! THE LAW!"

It was actually enjoyable since I was a "Judge" like character. It allowed me to bend the rules a bit more when compared to other classes. I remember a run in with a merchant where my character was poisoned. Generally in the game (This DM's setup) an antidote was 250 I believe, the merchant was trying to charge my character 3x as much. So instead of paying, I had the other PC I was with distract the merchant by just talking to him and asking questions. In the mean time I stepped around to the back of the wagon, picked a few locks then made off into the forest with a handful of fist sized rubies, the antidote and an enchanted Armor with melding on it. A single tap on it and it would appear however I wanted it to look. All because a merchant tried to charge me more in my time of need.

More recently though I've been wanting to pick D&D up again.

Maybe try a Neutral Merchant character with no real stance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom