Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should we do?

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Things have been rather slow lately, and we honestly haven't been able to promote the Jedi Academy into adequately providing an area for our padawans or any members to grow. A lot of us have been super busy IRL.

So I wanted to ask the members what they wanted to do going forward? The Jedi Academy seems to be more of a story element now than an active minor faction. Which is great! However, it doesn't provide a good area for active character development when we are so busy.

I was thinking that perhaps we can simply gather all of our resources and information and somehow add them to GUIDE as lore. Still use the Jedi Academy as we have done in the past, but with an established lore submission that can allow those to continue using the resources the Jedi Academy provides.

Thoughts?

Kira Talith

Jorus Merrill said:
Far as I'm concerned, the JAN served its purpose during the times when it was needed. No shame in giving it an honorable retirement.

That is what I was thinking. While we are one of the more "popular" factions, that is mainly due to the many members we have. However, in reality, our activity is pretty low.

I would love to be able to honor the faction by compiling all the information, academy lore, submitting academy locations, and adding them in GUIDE to be able to utilize them as reference. I am okay with giving an honorable retirement as a faction, but still utilize the stories, NPC's and such in rp still.

Aye, the JAN has served its purpose. People still come here, as if it's a place, but it's an idea. It doesn't need a faction space to exist. The locations are still relevant. The network still lives.

Let's give it an honourable retirement, and compile things, as suggested, for GUIDE. :)

Kira Talith

Okay,

Then I'd definitely like to at least get a submission for our Neti Headmistress.

Maybe a location or two of the ones we have on record with links to what is typcially available to those students who interact with the jedi academy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom