Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Lightsaber Form does your character prefer?

Ariel Tull

A
Ariel isn't versed in the lightsaber yet, though if she was she'd use Djem So to compliment her strength. Which of the seven does your character indulge themselves in most?

Dred Malachore

Ne Shab'rud'ni - Don't mess with me
I'm not a saber-user, but my beskad is basically a hammer and the style which I have the most similarities with would be djem so

Matreya

Kasamann ~ Ataru/Juyo (with Vaapad as well)
Damien ~ Trakata
Xavier ~ None at the moment, but hes goin boss tank status like his progenitor Ashin, so likely Djem So. Possibly ataru...i dont know.
Han'zel ~ Has only used a saber twice, surprisingly good form in Sokan

When she actually uses a lightsaber, Fabula uses Ataru. Normally, though, she just punches crap really hard.
EDIT: Post-Netherworld, Fabula primarily uses Djem So, combined with bits and pieces of Ataru, Juyo, and Shii-Cho. Her preference for punching things has not changed.

Usually Darren/Dante will use his swords first, when he does use a lightsaber, he uses a mix of Soresu, Djem-so and Niman. He uses all three at different times to keep his foe on his toes.

Djem So is Kaine's go-to dueling form, as its the one he's an absolute master of.

However he does have extended knowledge in the Jar'kai variant of Niman and Shii-Cho, and has basic knowledge of Makashi and Soresu, but has begun to dabble in Juyo a bit.

Thanks to [member="sabrina"], Strask knows Makashi.
Saran's mostly Ataru, with some basic Shii-Cho added on.
Dalansa has yet to learn a lightsaber form.
Anarya is Soresu.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Old Order: Form V
New Order: Fast, Balanced, Heavy

I prefer mages duels to swordsmanship. If there isn't fireballs going off and vehicles getting flipped with TK? ...It just isn't sexy enough.

#ThankUMichealBay

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
fencing.gif

makashi vs djem so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom