Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What lies beneath

The information on Atrisia seemed quite complete, a simple flick of her finger and the next page on the reign of Uueg Tching came to life. The one thing she looked for it was something she had been looking for since her first month on Atrisia, a clue to the Sayings.
Sayings were highly prized some of the older nobility may have a copy handed down through the generations but they were not the originals. The Originals were taken by The Emperor to be displayed in the Imperial Museum on Coruscant before it was said they went into the private vaults.

But as Republic forces approached shuttles were loaded and launched it was believed that among the shuttles the treasure of Atrisia also went. Byss. The records show the ships went to Byss. But Republic forces had also looked for them with no luck, so…how was Ren’ s search to be different.

The logs, and journals of the officers, and soldiers. A few of the ships never went to Byss of the surviving ships one returned to Coruscant, one went on to Yavin, and another disappeared somewhere within the Core worlds. Could it have come back to Atrisia?

Ren stretched out thinking staring up at the great ceiling the tiny details the rimmed the edges, the artistry that decorated the ceiling. The elegant flourishes of color, the artist’s vision of day as it gave way to night. A tale of two lovers who meet briefly to be separated, beautiful yet sad tale.

Izumi came in bringing Ren her tea, looking over at what her ladyship was doing she could only smile, “My Lady still looks for Sayings?”
Ren nodded, “yes they are elusive I can’t confirm that they were destroyed, nor can I confirm that they weren’t. Right now I am looking through journals.”

Izumi wandered over to the shelf her old gray eyes scanned the bindings, and the data covers for something particular. “ah” she whispered softly bringing the ancient text to her lady. “This could be interesting reading”

Ren smiled, “oh?” Looking at the title. Ichu Nomata, lord of the house of Nomata. Ren nodded, “Ok..” For the next hour Ren read through the Lord Nomata’s writing.

The heavens were filled with streaks of light tonight. Our house sits quietly outside watching the spectacular. One large meteor was seen slamming into the mountains in the distance, so great was the impact the earth shook.

Another entry read –

A group of us have gone to look at the mountains, may of the water ways have not cleared the meteor may have damaged the flow. Remnants of a craft of Imperial design was found, we know this from the numbers found on many of the pieces identifying them.
All we could see was the lake filled with mud. No sign of the craft or it’ pilot.

Ren wondered was it possible. She had no other idea, but it was an intriguing thought that something may have survived in the mountain at the bottom of the lake if the water was cold enough….and clear enough.

She tapped her fingers on the desk, she and Animus needed some time away from the Palace.

Rising up with the text in hand she went in search of [member="Lord Mythos"] was he training today, or sitting in session.

Well aware was the King of his partners search for the saying of the ancient emperors, she was always on the search for the ancient Mythos as was he, yet duty called him off from such adventures for the longest of times. This was one day where he thought of clearing his future agenda to find what she sought, a journal or a record of the sayings of the ancient Kings of Atrisia as well as whatever else they may come across. Mythos was personally searching for whatever remnants of the old fleet of the empire still lived, yet the sayings of the ancient empire was no small treasure.

Mythos worse his traditional sith robes, black and red with various insignia and medals indicating his station and his ruling over this world, Artisia had been given to him for his stalwart loyalty and battlefield prowess, yet now he sought to make it even stronger by bringing back the ancient words of one of it;s most powerful kings of old. When he arrived at his partners quarters he knew he needed not to knock, he did so anyway, his presence could have been felt by her even a thousand miles on the other side of the planet. "My Love, i have arrived, you sent for me?"

Mythos said, impatient to see her and to proceed to what she wanted to achieve this day. Always beside him was his Tuk'ata and his weapons, as well as a few of his personal guards that never left his side or presence. His yellow eyes beat down upon the outside of the door, awaiting the signal to enter her quarters.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

She had barely crossed the room when the gentle knocking began on her door, "Yes my dear, come in" She stood there waiting for him to enter. How long had it been since they had seen one another, was it the races? The trouble in the market place? Either way they did not seem to have the same time as the once did, perhaps it was the rush of heat and romance often sought in the beginning the cooled to the enduring lasting love after.

But Izumi kept her apprised of all that [member="Lord Mythos"] did within the palace walls, and even when she was at her busiest she knew when females were visiting the palace. Something she had not given much thought to until Izumi mentioned that [member="Lady Kay"] had been present in the last few weeks. She remembered the woman quite clearly on the day she arrived to Atrisia.

Was she jealous? Sometimes. But all of those thoughts vanished when Animus walked into the room. She smiled at him and held up the text she wished to share, "I have something to show you. Something that might help in our search, and it also talks about a crash site that I'd like to investigate." She walked over to him taking in all the finer details and awards of his station. So much had happened here on Atrisia, it was a fortress world for certain.

And their child, a son from what she could tell would hopefully one day follow his Father's steps to the throne. But that was the future and it was always in flux, always changing.

"Come let me show you the text" She unrolled the scroll, "See here, and here"

She waited while he read, his keen eyes would catch the minute details and the implications that could go with them.

Mythos walked in, a smile playing upon his lips as he stepped closer to the image of the woman that had stolen his breath upon the sands of Korriban. He tried to focus on the task at hand yet she drew him to her like a smuggler to a spice run wrapping his arms around her and looking deep into her eyes before placing a kiss on her lips. He held her in his arms with strength and power, letting the darkside of the force whirl around him like a blanket of darkness before his hand slowly made its way to her swollen belly and the growth... of his heir. "He grows stronger... i can feel him beat into the force even now.." Mythos said, planting another kiss on her lips as he did. "He is strong... the force whispers of his coming like a herald of a conquering darkness..."

His eyes glanced from her, to what she wanted to show him. "a crash site?" He pondered, thinking back to what he initially searched for which was the remnants of the empire's fleet and the old star destroyers that had been annihilated by the sith empire and the Omega Protectorate. He did not speak for a while, he simply gazed upon the projection taking note of the minute details that the research the mother of his child had finished. "Do any of the old imperial records have any information on this?" He asked, turning his gaze to her in an inquisitorial expression.This was puzzling to him, a crashed star destroyer and no records of it ever happening other than what she had dug up through painstaking research.... most puzzling indeed.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

She did not have to wait long for him to come to her a gentle hand upon her stomach to feel the movement of their son. The warmth of his touch, the softness of his kiss she could not help but to meld with him as he held her tightly. The one place she knew safety was within his arms, he had become her sanctuary in all storms. She was suddenly assaulted with a tidal wave of affection for him, a deep abiding love that knew no limits. Their son would be strong in the force even know she could sense him, feel him as his mind awakened alerted to the arrival of his father.

"He knows you're here." She did have concern that they might put too much upon his small shoulders, she wanted him to have a happy child hood like she had, to wander the stars and learn.

She nuzzled Animus' neck breathing in his scent, comforted by it.

"The imperials records on indicate that three craft left, two made their destination the third did not." She made a face disappointed that she had not more, "But a noble man of the time makes note of seeing stars falling from the sky, a ball of fire that crashed into the mountains. It could be a meteor, as a geologist it would be an excellent discovery I was thinking we could go and look. There were rumors that there was some ship debrie found in the high mountain tops after all these years we might not find anything."

She stroked his cheek with the back of her hand, "It would give us time away from the palace together" Even though she knew they'd have to take a group with them for comfort, security, and just in case Serena had any problems.

"What do you think of that idea?" Her voice was soft as she whispered to his ear. "I'll bring the feather" She laid her head on his shoulder.

[member="Lord Mythos"]

He was happy to concede to her his warmth and his strength yet he would not see her be put in harms way in her condition under any circumstances. Even if it was a hike of mild nature and not polluted by the onslaught of sith heretics like Korriban it was still a massive mountainside cliff that was abandoned and desolate for a reason, Mythos did not know what that reason could have been but he did not want to find out with his son's life on the line. He did not let her see his worry and concern, he knew that it had been some time since they had some true alone time from the world, history and archaeology was a passion they both shared so he could not bring himself to turn down her proposal.

"I will have the men mobilize a contingency, we will arrive on a armored surface transport as well as have medical personnel on the area at all times, Kida might come along if Naga is not hard on training today but Groom definitely will..."

He kissed her as she nuzzled in his neck, breathing in her presence and sensing her emotions about him as clearly as daylight. Mythos thought of the information she gave him and was confused as to what it really meant. "A meteor?" He asked puzzled, pulling back from her lips and analyzing the records she had before him. "This is quite the find...." Mythos said below his breath as he read the ancient lord Nomata's writings."Well... it's definitely worth taking a look" He smiled at her last comment and shook his head, this was no time for such games. "I'd rather you bring your lightsaber my love... " His voice was soft yet serious, she knew how he protected her health and she knew that this was not going to be a bloodless adventure... none were ever.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

[SIZE=12pt]Serena looked up into his face and saw in his eyes what she felt in her heart. That they shared some basic primitive connection that was so strong that perhaps not even death could keep them apart. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She reached down and touched her stomach, their son. That was something she’d give him, a first born heir. Her mother had warned her months ago and she had smiled and nodded through the conversation but even now here, but even as he kissed her she pushed all thoughts away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A sound very much like a purr fell from her lips, she looked up at him, sometimes she wondered if all of this was nothing more than a dream. It was at times hard to separate her dreams from reality.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yes it had been too long since they had spent any time together and this trip to the mountain would help to ease anything doubts or regrets.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Well the description sounds like a meteor and depending on its properties could be quite useful. But then there is the accounting of the ship debris, which they never found any portion large enough to identify it. Could just be someone’s idea of a mystery.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I will bring the lightsaber, sometimes you are so serious.” She knew he was concerned, “Don’t be concerned what could happen here on Atrisia.” Her voice was soft and tried to convey a lack of concern, truth though every time she stepped outside onto anything that resembled a dig, or work trouble inevitably showed. “Besides I know you would never let any harm come to me”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Let’s see avalanche to be buried by snow, fall through the snow into a cavern, get trapped by some creature that they weren’t prepared for, or...something else. She would need to be careful.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Can I tell them to pack a team and we leave within the next few hours?” She wanted to make use of all the daylight they could, the journal would have to go with them, she studied Animus for a few moments longer to take in the subtle changes of his face, the axe she feared was taking more from him than it gave. [/SIZE]

[member="Lord Mythos"]

It was always as such, every dig and artifact hunt they had gone under had come across some type of bloodshed and or trouble that reared it's ugly head. Mythos would not have her in any circumstance be without protection or at least a serious weapon like the lightsaber with the crystal he had given her. "I have to be... your safety to me is more important than the treasures we could find" He said in a low tone, his voice almost a whisper in her ears as his eyes blazed with the yellow passion that she nurtured inside him. Love made him strong, passion and fire fueled him wit the strength of a thousand men that other Sith could only dream of.

The axe behind his back at all times beat like a pulsing heart of dark side energy constantly and rhythmically, sometimes bringing to his eyes visions of a time long past. Yet he was now able to control it in some way yet he could feel his mind slowly drift away and be less prepared to defeat the visions of madness and war that the axe imparted upon him... yet it was a weapon of power like no other. "Of course, i will prepare the men for departure and i will have Warforged agents provide all support, SORI commandos need a little more training anyway, Galicus would thank me"

Mythos looked into her eyes and parted the hear from her forehead before leaning in and kissing her in the lips passionately and with purpose. The kiss was longer than he intended, yet he lost himself in her touch more times than he could count. "I love you.... you know that don't you?" He said, beginning the conversation that they needed to have. "That no matter what i do you will always have a place beside me if you so chose do you not?" He needed to know, he needed to know beyond the shadow of a doubt that if he moved on with the next part of his scheme Serena would not part from his side, specially now that she bore him his child.
[member="Serena Bouie"]

[member="Lord Mythos"]

She stayed within the warmth of the embrace her thoughts moving and combining her emotions, sense of attachment, and the sense of the child within her. She could not help but be happy. So many plans for a short trip, she had to admire his attention to detail his keen mind was something that she admired, and loved about him.

"Yes I know you love me, as you know I love you." Even if she had not taken on the vow of a Sith she had changed from the glowing light of a jedi to the creature that lived in dark shadows behind him, except for when the went out into the open where he took every precaution to protect her from anything and anyone.

His words took a turn that made her fret inside suddenly, she did not move though she could only look up into those yellow eyes that had enticed her so much, that fateful day. How long had it been, was it a year? more? Less, sometimes time seemed to stand still and she lost count.

"What could you ever do that would make me doubt you?"

Mythos bit his lower lips and looked to the outside of the window in her quarters. Atrisia always inspired in him the great lust for conquest and even more power yet... not all power could be earned with military strength of political cunning. "I am now a King, from a simple farmers son to the King of an entire planet..." He began, not parting his eyes from the sight on the balcony as the soldiers rushed below heeding their orders and preparing for the expedition. "You have seen yourself what i have done with a single planet under my control... the culture and people blossom, the economy is rising and our military and agricultural might is shaking the foundation of the entire system..."

He turned to her with a smile on his face that hid his true desire and with his eyes he gazed upon her and his son that grew inside her womb. "Imagine what i could do with another planet under my command, a planet that is also rich and filled with valuable resources and people that i would command under the banner of his Majesty the Emperor and the glory of the One Sith" His enthusiasm was palpable, the patriotic and loyal, die hard, can do attitude that had got him the throne showing clearly.

"I would be even more powerful, i could bring the republic to it's knees and stop the Galactic Alliance in it's tracks with just my military force alone" His fist clenched before his face, power and darkness whirled around him as he imagined the whole of Sarvchi under his control and the legions of Chiss soldiers pledging alliance to him and the One Sith once and for all in a parade of blue, red... and yellow...

"For this..." He steppe closer to her, releasing the fist before his face and calming the force around him to a gentle breeze that enveloped them both. "I would need to marry..." He paused, letting the declaration sink in to both of them, in truth he would marry the only woman in the galaxy he wanted to marry in the first place. @Chaf'anta'natrano

"The voice of the Emperor has sent me on a mission to capture the Lady of house Chaf under suspicion that she has been aiding the Galactic Alliance and supplying them with Chiss weaponry and ships..." His voice denoted the fear that if he could not marry her... he would have to kill her or worse, capture her and hand her over to be tortured, interrogated and then executed.

"I plan on something much more useful to Atrisia, the One Sith and his Majesty... I am going to propose to her." He smiled and shot Serena a wink, knowing she would be catching on to his plan. "If she accepts, she lives, all of her crimes swept under the rug and Sarvchi will be mine along with all her holdings and house Chaf"

His gaze relaxed and eased on her, expecting now her rebuttal. In truth... he had proposed before, she turned him down but now Mythos had leverage he could weigh and of course...now he was a King.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom