Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of games do you play?

I have an Xbox 360, and I have a lot of FPS and RPG games, but I mostly play the RPG's. My favourite game series would defiantly have to The Elder Scrolls, I have got Arena and Daggerfall on my laptop and I have Oblivion and Skyrim on my 360, so the only Elder Scrolls game I haven't played is Morrowind. I also play action RPG's like Lord of the Rings: War of the North and Shadow of Mordor.

So what kind of games do you play?

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Have you played Daggerfall? Bethesda released it as freeware ages ago. It's a pretty big game for it's time (it was originally realeased in 1996 give or take a few years) and it takes 2 weeks just to walk the entire world of the game (if you don't do quests along the way) I also like retro games, and I enjoy playing DOS games.

I only really play fighting games when I want to take out my anger out on something. I won't get in trouble for beating up a virtual character :D

PC gamer, although I've owned a lot of consoles and I like both PS and XBox...

I LOVE RPG's, enjoy sandboxes, simulations (Sims, RCT, etc) and FPS

My favourite series is also TES (Elder Scrolls), and tLoZ: Twilight Princess was one of the greatest gaming experiences I've had. Heck yeah to actually wielding the sword!

I also play(ed) a lot of MMOs (before my laptop decided it hated me!) and I used to play historical strategy.

Honestly, I'd play anything you threw at me (except for sports games... just... no...)

I've even taken to recording lets play vids, currently of MC and Skyrim ^~^;'

I'm always around if you wanna chat about games. Mhmm.

I feel like a lot of the people who would enjoy being on an rp forum probably like RPGs. I'm no exception! Though I've branched out a lot though over the last few years (I blame Steam sales). Fighting games are probably the only genre I don't often explore (with the exception of Super Smash Bros Melee).

I have a PS4, PS3, and a PC gaming rig that I play pretty regularly. Finished the Mass Effect trilogy recently which was great to go through. Also really liked Transistor. I'm trying out Disgaea 4 right now, not sure what I think about it. I have a lot of rogue-likes that I bring out every now and then too. FTL and Spelunky, both frustrating and fun.

So I guess I'd say a bit of everything. A little retro from time to time but mostly new things that pique my interest for whatever reason.

Xbox One and PC gamer myself.

On PC I love RP games and open world creation, more akin to Theme Park, Theme Hospital, The Sims - just open world creation where your imagination is the only limit.

I also LOVE point 'n click adventure games, like the classic LucasArts games. My favourite game ever is 'The Secret Of Monkey Island'.

For Xbox One I play open-world games, like GTA and the Assassins Creed series, and be default I play all Star Wars and James Bond games. You can't beat a Bond FPS. Unless it's '007 Legends' - that was just shit.

:)

Mostly PC games. Your RPGs, I am a huge RTS nerd and military vehicle simulator fan. But sometimes I like a good old console game. Especially anything nintendo, konami or squarenix.

(Currently balls deep in Bloodborne.....so good.)

[member="Jyn Sol"]
The Legend Of Zelda was a huge part of later end of my childhood and still affects me to this day. First game I ever finished? Phantom Hourglass. How did I bond with my brother? I watched him play Skyward Sword, Windwaker, Majora's Mask, etc.
Twilight Princess was always my favorite though. Sure, the first playthrough my brother did left him struggling, angry, and loud, but I loved watching the game itself, not him. Still need to go back and finish my second playthrough...

I've an Xbox 360, Xbox One and my computer. For the xbox I play mostly FPS games with a bit of NHL thrown in. The computer though is where I diverge. I play a bit of LoL, a bit of Company of Heroes, some Payday, some World of Tanks, an unhealthy amount of War Thunder and most recently the Rainbow Six alpha.

So yeh.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Zeeby said:
I have got Arena and Daggerfall on my laptop and I have Oblivion and Skyrim on my 360
You've got it terribly backwards, friend! You haven't played TES until you've played Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim on the PC! Especially with ENB! The graphics potential is quite literally higher than the XB1 and PS4, still!

I'm not here to rant about the PC is master race. It's kind of a fact though. Consoles are consumer-grade niche computers.

Nyxie said:
You've got it terribly backwards, friend! You haven't played TES until you've played Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim on the PC! Especially with ENB! The graphics potential is quite literally higher than the XB1 and PS4, still!
Computers can also access Console Commands, which can fix glitches, and add in an extra layer of fun for a second playthrough.
Or first. I don't judge. Much. Kidding. CC are great for any playthrough.

My most played games would be:

WoW
Fallout New Vegas
Civ 5
Skyrim
Sims (mostly 1 and 3)

I have many console games as well, and love the Final Fantasy and Zelda series, but PC is where my heart is. New Vegas is for sure one of my favorite games of all time, and I've been playing WoW on and off since the open beta.

Ornko'mad

The Mind Behind
I play mostly RPGs, strategy games, and some shooters/action games. KotOR is my favorite game ever, TF2 and Borderlands 2 have the most hours in my Steam library, and I became a rabid XCOM fanboy when I first played it.

Oddly enough, any game becomes an RPG for me. I make stories about my soldiers in XCOM and tend to be more drawn to shooters if they have RPG elements or a good story (i.e., Half-Life or BioShock), to the point I waggle my mouse in surprise if the character would :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom