Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your gender in real life?

What is the gender in real life?

• Total voters
I'm assuming this is based on biological gender? Or is it a sort of click (if you wish) on what you identify as most?
Just wondering. I know a couple people on here who don't strictly identify as male or female. 'Tis all.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
I'm assuming this is based on biological gender? Or is it a sort of click (if you wish) on what you identify as most?
Just wondering. I know a couple people on here who don't strictly identify as male or female. 'Tis all.
I know, right? I saw the question and only see two genders. This has me triggered!

Bestala Vizsla said:
I know, right? I saw the question and only see two genders. This has me triggered!
I'm not sure how to take this so I'm just going to slink back into the corner and pretend I understand? @[member="Bestala Vizsla"]

@[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
I understand, I was just curious. Nothing wrong with only putting the two biological genders. :)

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
I'm not sure how to take this so I'm just going to slink back into the corner and pretend I understand? @[member="Bestala Vizsla"]
I was just pretending to be a SJW for a moment. I thought this is a poll about sex rather than gender judging from the choices.

And even if it is a poll about sex, there could be more than two options...

@[member="Bestala Vizsla"]
Ah. That's what I thought, I just wasn't entirely sure if it was being hinted at that I sounded like one.
Excuse my paranoia. Parts of where I'm from are kind of... you know, about certain gender-related issues and what not.

Fabula Cavataio said:
Hardware.
This is why we need the third option of 'other'.
Robots/Artificial Intelligence things are people to! :p
But they should stay away from me anyway.
I've been watching to many Alien: Isolation videos.

Bestala Vizsla said:
"I'm going to catch you."

"Why not ask me about Sevastopol's safety protocols?"
"TO SLEEP, PERCHANCE TO DREAM"
When certain androids are destroyed, they seem to quote Hamlet. They didn't want to do what they did.
"I know that you meant well, but good intentions line the pathway to hell. We all meant well, but our good intentions led us right to hell."
"You and I are going to have a little talk about safety."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom