Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the future?

Sirada

S
What is the future, when the present is uncertain?

Sirada walked slowly along a street of Calna Muun on Agamar. He wasn't there because he'd had a vision of himself being there. No, he was there because he just happened to be there. The ship he'd been on had stopped there and the Prophet had left the vessel because he didn't know what else he should be doing anyway. Wandering seemed to work.

The last vision he'd had, was something that he didn't want anything to do with. His sister and Sven. He hated it, but it was something he wouldn't do anything about, so he'd thought he could see what was going on somewhere random. Staff clacked against the ground beneath him as he walked along. No one seemed to pay much attention to him. He saw them all through the Force. Most just skirted around the blindfolded man.

Who would mess with the blind?

[[Note: This is a wide open thread. Anything can happen.]]

"Are you lost?" Called out in the singsong voice Kiyala seemed to have. She walked somewhat amused next to the blind prophet, she may been no prophet and of young age but her education of body posture told her a lot about the blind man. She knew very little of the force despite being force sensitive herself. Kiyala hummed very low a whimsical tune, as she looked upon at the much taller man.

What she had noticed was that despite him being blind, the fact that she had been walking unnervingly close to him and his disposition hadn't changed as he had been aware of her presence intrigued the curious young princess. "You shouldn't walk around by yourself Where's your family they should be with you, I know I can barely escape mine."

Sirada

S
Only when she spoke did he acknowledge her presence. Was he lost? No, he wasn't lost. He was just waiting to be found, without being lost. He knew where he was, and therefore could not be lost. Just as he'd known that she was walking beside him before she'd spoken. He'd already seen her through the Force and deemed her to not be a threat.

No, I am not lost. As for my family, they are scattered to the winds. I do not know save for my sister, who is with her lover.

Something like venom was conveyed, through the mentally projected voice that resounded inside of the girls head, at the mention of a lover. Easily a sign of distaste for the word.

I can handle myself just fine. Same as I see you without looking at you. Why do you concern yourself with a lone blind man on the streets of this world?

She giggled seemingly caught off guard by his question before saying "Why anyone knows that sometimes the most important people are often the ones over looked. All the historical texts can attest to that. Furthermore, I consider myself a young lady of discriminating interests and you managed to catch mine which because of my young age may not seem that important but it's that rare. She felt the sensation in the force perhaps harsher than intended as her mind was trained yet to shield or at least brace herself for such even if minor intrusion.

She made a mental note of how it felt thinking that perhaps next time if she felt it in time she might be able to handle it better. In fact, she found her left hands rubbing her temple slightly before her self control brought her body back to it's normal almost regal stride.

"I may be young but that doesn't mean go poking around in my head." She said casually she knew this man could probably kill her though she also knew if he wanted to not only could she not stop him but that he would have done so already.

Sirada

S
He paused in his steps and stood looking at her.

If I do not speak to you in your mind, I cannot speak to you at all. Not only am I blind, but mute as well.

Fingers clenched and unclenched around the shaft of his staff. The heavy weapon might seem as if it were too much for a frail looking individual like him, but that was because it was. He was holding it up largely with the Force, and not with his hands. As he had been directly created by the will of the Force itself as a result of the actions of his parents, he was exceptionally strong within it.

I also assure you that I am not reading your mind, just conveying my thoughts to it. As for your age, you are older than I am by a longshot, I assure you. Now, why do I hold your interest and what is it you wish of me?

As he paused; she found herself doing the same. Taking the time to focus on the world around them, she found the force come to her with somewhat startling clarity for her unexperience. The whole experience at first was overwhelming as she couldn't deal with the greed and pain she felt, she found a spot of peace somewhere beyond her perceptions as far as clarity and latched onto it.

Her eyes fluttered as she blinked finding an anchor so she would be washed away by the currents of the force. His voice was what brought her out of her reverie although.

"Forgive my brashness then, I guess I'll need some refresher courses in proper ettiquette. You'll forgive me in the sense that my time traveling the galaxy has had a rather different effect on me." In that sense it was true, she could let her hair down in the galaxy where people didn't know her heritage thus didn't expect the typical regalty of her.

"You'll forgive me for saying that you look much older than nine years old." As she spoke she saw a falling leaf falling before her and with her limited training she managed to hold it with the force in front of her. She extended her hand offering it to him saying "I'm Kiyala by the way and you are?" Most would think it unbecoming for her to randomly walk up and speak to strangers but she was finally in a situation where she could say **** what other's think.

Sirada

S
Etiquette. She spoke as if she'd been taught how to deal with people. In his experience, or rather his knowledge, that meant that she'd been involved in some sort of court or political venture. That being the case, he was already somewhat wary of her. People like her bothered him. Sure his father had been a rich man, and his mother wasn't exactly a pauper, but neither of them were really in his life.

I have only been alive for a little over two years. The Force created me and made me look as old as I am.

Through all of this he kept his mouth shut. People found it frightening when they saw all of the sharp teeth behind his lips, part of his Garhoon heritage. He had no intentions of frightening anyone because doing so always drew ire down upon him. Namely it made people come looking for him so that they could kill him because they thought he was out eat their little ones.

Sirada didn't eat people. That was his father's thing.

I am Sirada. You speak as if you come from a court or political background.

"The force created you? I was right to think that you were interesting to say the least. If I may ask, what is it your looking for; if you were created I imagine you must have been created for a purpose." Even with her limited knowledge of the force, she knew things of that nature didn't simply just happen.

Kiyala used their moment in pause to sit on a bench nearby them. Her legs still too short to touch the ground so they dangled slightly as she kicked them out of habit back and forth. Her eyes went from Sirada back to the sky above were they normally sat, she found a certain sense of home around nature. It was her time with the witches that had fostered a sense of kinship with nature however.

"Well I guess it's only natural that I expect questions with my asking of so many questions. I am the princess of Alderaan and one day will be Queen. However at times I am not so sure if that is the path for me ya know?" She said almost absentmindly as she forced her mind to other places to distract herself from thinking of her old life. Or was it really her old life or did she merely hope to escape it.

Sirada

S
I am not looking for anything, really. Just wandering.

She'd moved over to sit on a bench and he watched through the washed vision of the Force as she swung her short legs. She was young, not fully developed. He was young, but fully developed, and fully curious about himself, but that was something he only allowed to happen when he was with his sister. His sister who was with Sven. She spent more time with Sven than she did him.

He was starting to get the message.

I am a prophet. The Force gives me visions of what the future is supposed to be and I do what I must to ensure that those visions happen. Regardless of what the vision is of.

Leaning on his staff, he watched the young lady. Princess of Alderaan and one day to be Queen. That was interesting to him. He didn't really know any royalty, to be honest, and he didn't particularly know how to deal with them. This girl, though, seemed friendly.

Allow time to tell what is planned for you. I could try to see your future, but I'm not sure it would work.

"Not to be rude but their must be something that you want. Even if you were born to be a prophet that shouldn't mean that is what you whole life should be sacrificed too." She actually found it unfair but she didn't know how he felt about the situation so she with effort calmed herself. This made her think about what he said previously about him mostly just wandering around, and she began to speak once more. "You don't ever get lonely wandering the galaxy by yourself? I know I would." She had a way of looking at things in a child way but speaking on it in an older manner which at times threw people for a loop as she'll go from seeming beyond her years to reminding them how truly young she was.

Her eyes lit up in child-like amusement when he mentioned that he could try to read her future. But suddenly a seriousness grew over her as her mind finally caught up to her emotions. ""I'd rather not know. I already think people are trying to force me to be what they want to be so I don't think it'll be good for me to know the end before it comes." With that she reassuring placed her hand on his shoulder before her body began to shake and she passed out. It was untellable whether she was slightly prophetic or if it was simply Sirada rubbing off on her but she was having a vision but the strength that it hit her with rendered her knocked out.

In her dreams, she saw crowds of people as she walked down the middle of them. It took her a little longer than it should to realize she was at a wedding, and as she looked down the aisle the face she saw startled her. Hours later if Sirada didn't leave her their she'd awakening and look up to him saying "Well atleast I know who my husband and King will be. . . [/color]" And with that she'd be out for the rest of the night.

Sirada

S
My sister...

That was all he said in regards to wanting anything other than to do what he was made for. Then she intoned to him that she had no desire to see her future, that she'd rather it just happen naturally. He was alright with that. Like he'd said, he was pretty sure that it wasn't going to work anyway. He had no control over when he got his visions unless he just sat and tried to see. Even then he didn't know what he would be seeing.

Then she reached out and touched him. As soon as she did, he recoiled away from her and fell back onto the ground. His staff clattered away from him and he scrambled backwards until his back hit a wall. There he tucked his knees up to his chest and rocked back and forth, not making a sound, but to a Force user his distress would be more than evident.

Hours later, he hadn't moved from where he was sitting. People had walked by and given him funny looks. Some tried to reach out for him, but he nudged them away with the Force. Nobody was supposed to touch him except for Sable. That's the way it was supposed to be. When she spoke, he looked at her through the Force and heard her speak. So, she'd had a vision then? He though he'd felt a spark of the Force in her before. She was out again, though, before he could question her.

Calling his staff to his hand, he used it to help him stand. Reaching through the currents of the Force, he manipulated the ones around her and lifted her from where she was unconscious. Walking down the street with a floating girl beside him, he approached a tenement and procured a room for the evening. It wasn't much, but it would do. He lay her on the bed and then sat in a chair to wait, not once touching her.

Dreams of powerful beings chasing her but it wasn't clear it was as if she was running through darkness. She didn't know where to go she simply kept running but the faster she seemed to go they seemed to easily compensate. They were toying with her it seems and she didn't like it at all but at the end of the path came the light and suddenly she was thrust which felt like it was world's away where she viewed her parents. Her mother was on the balcony looking out over their people, her father else where furiously cursing out the guards for once again losing her. Kiyala sighed even in her dreams at the scene, she really wished her father could see what she could. In some ways she knew that was being taken care of, this may be impart to what allowed her to relax enough within her dreams to see. She saw flashes of a red haired female however she didn't know her and has never met her.

It confused Kiyala intensely, she shifted around in the air drawing weird glances from those around. Such sights were not normally seen and whispers would have been made. But all in all this man did more than most would do in this galaxy. She had been drifting too long and it was taking its toll on her as she felt a body temperature dropping. She let out a slight cry but this was around the time she made it to the bed. Grabbing the covers tightly, she bawled up within the covers slightly shivering not because she was cold but to her unknown reasons. She was allowed one more sight of her mother before she felt the reality sinking back in. She woke up with a start, she looked around as waking up in unfamiliar surroundings would be disorienting for anybody. She noticed the man called Sirada had apparently seen her to safety.

Standing up she walked toward the mirror, smoothing out her hair and straightening her attire. "Thank you for the kindness you have shown me. Is their anything you need, I feel obligated and I want to help you in return?"

Sirada

S
It was nigh impossible to know if Sirada was watching someone or not. That was the nature of his blindness. The only way that he could be seen to be watching someone was if they understood that he could use the Force to watch people. Either way, he didn't move as she stood up and walked over to straighten herself out at the mirror. She spoke like she was much older than she actually was. Then again, so did he.

No. Just... don't touch me again. I don't like to be touched.

He wasn't mad at her, and he was not, by any means conveying the feeling that he was when he said not to do it again. The only thing he conveyed was apprehension about her touching him the one time. He didn't like it when someone other than his sister touched him. It brought back bad memories.

Why are you on this world? You seem out of place here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom