Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Do You Want To See In A Star Wars Film?

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Not sure if this thread has been done already, but if not, kark it.

Chaos, what do you want in a Star Wars movie?
  • Propose your own plotlines for films.
  • Is there any fan service you'd like performed?
  • Any EU characters you'd like reintroduced into canon?
  • Or do you have anythings you'd have changed about the current films so far?
Just share what you want and why.

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

Let me take a crack at it...

A film-noir styled documenting a bounty hunter hunting down... well for ease we'll say something along the lines of 'rebel' and assume this includes anything from Luke to who knows what. I just think it'd be cool to see a noir-styled film done in the star wars universe, not to mention you could have a lot of fun with setting to get the harsher shadows and imagry.

Mmm... Either old school Boba (few words, excellent look, gruff voice) or anything on the level of appropriately used darth vader from Rogue One.

Nothing from the canon the movies care for... I like old republic suff anyways.

I actually think the current itteration of movies are doing well. I don't have any complaints until episode 8/9 are finished, and even then it'll more than likely be me wanting plot holes from the current set of films filled. In particular I'm just curious why Rey is so karking good at everything she does, that's my current complaint and even then it's a minor one until her story is done.

oh a few types

Rogue Two: From Palpatine's perspective showing the grand plan and how he was manipulating all the pieces to crush the rebels, turn Luke and leak to the Bothan's the plans while killing them. Where Rogue One was a suicide mission and we knew they were the small group playing a part this would show us more of the empire's perspective and let us see how they might not all have been in on it, mot likely thought there was danger but the highest levels were just playing an intricate game.
  • Dawn of the Jedi: I am a jedi fan and some fo the new set up with worlds like Ahch-To and from the books for the early years of the jed order were great. A movie or trilogy of movies, a series set in that time and showing in some places where the jedi came from, where they first encounteredd the sith or darksiders who would become the sith.

[*]Is there any fan service you'd like performed?
  • N/A

[*]Any EU characters you'd like reintroduced into canon?
  • More Aayla Secura from the EU, Talon, Revan with Bastila, Mara Jade is a given as well as Jagged Fel

[*]Or do you have anythings you'd have changed about the current films so far?
  • Possibly some soft reworks to Rey's backstory that has been given so far. Based on when Kylo is probing her mind and sees the island and the ocean. My theory is that she came from Ahch-To originally and was found by Luke there. If she is the last of the First Jedi and a small group of them had stayed on the planet it could be used to give some small answers such as her skill with the force and saber. THe jedi taught her and Luke might have to protect her while he was in exile altered her memories but slowly she starts to get them back. Since we don't know much about Rey's past until hopefully the new movie though this will likely change depending on what happens.

Propose your own plotlines for films.
- I'd love a film from the view of an Imperial Officer, such as Grand Moff Tarkin, Grand Admiral Thrawn, or even Fulcrom from Rebels.

Is there any fan service you'd like performed?
- Nothing comes to mind.

Any EU characters you'd like reintroduced into canon?
- I'd love to see Darth Krayt introduced, pound for pound one of the best Sith ever.

Or do you have anythings you'd have changed about the current films so far?
- I would honestly have liked the prequels to have a bit more information on the Sith and showing something from their point of view, the same way the originals showed the Empire's movements and plans.

I have no ideas for a plotline
EU characters brought back could be fan service to my knowledge
The Ssi'ruvi and the Yuuzhan Vong
Anakin shouldn't have been so far against what the originals said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom