Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want to do?

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
Alright this idea comes from Selena and it worked to help out the jedi when we did it then really well.

So what would you the members of the Silver jedi like to do?
Where would you like to go/be in your stories?
What would you like to see in the faction?
What do we have going that you don't like?

Any input is respected, any feedback is great and if you want to blast ideas fine but be respectful to the writers. No personal attacks we have all had bad ideas from time to time.

Well now I've been possessed and annoyed Masters, I want to work on a story arc to take the role of Grandmaster.

:)

What?

Oh ok then maybe not.

Seriously, just loving this Faction more and more and the writing talent we have here is brilliant - from drama, comedy, adventure, action, romance - it's all here and I can't wait to see where it goes.

I just want more challenging stories as I tasted with the Taung possession that uses psychology and emotion to bring or drive characters together and apart, I love seeing how writers flesh out their creations and make them not just "characters", but real people in the Order.

I am trying to build Connor up now to get back to normal and be more involved with the SJ rather an being isolate and a loose cannon so will offer to help anyone else who wants a more psychological or dramatic story, but also up for more adventures to eradicate evil or even a growing Faction who poses a threat.

It's a great Faction, and let's keep it going.

:)

Another remake of Seven Samurai/The Magnificent Seven

I'm actually not joking with this one. It's an idea I've been playing with for a while now. A small group of people who aren't high-powered masters or super soldiers have to work together to protect a village against superior odds.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
I like it, if you have some ideas that can make it happen please do. I'll have to go back and rewatch the movies as I don't remember beyond them fighting near impossible odds

[member="Tiland Kortun"]

If the little transformation schtick I do doesn't put me up there in the "superpowered uber-Jedi" list, I'll hop in.

On another note, I'm doing an interesting little arc for Zatt, where he's on Csilla and trying to claim his place in House Nuruodo. The whole thing is going to lead up to him going to Zeltros and finding his dad. Anybody want to jump on?

Depending on how it goes, it could be really violent, or almost nothing could happen. Just Zatten fulfilling what he seems to think are the requirements for diplomatic immunity.

Saki said:
I like it, if you have some ideas that can make it happen please do

Probably a lower technology planet that a team of Jedi/Rangers go to investigate. Probably padawans and new-knights or new Rangers. Maybe they get stranded on the planet and while awaiting rescue/repairs, they get asked by locals for help defending their village, and things spill out from there into tragedy and triumph, love and heartbreak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom