Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Did You Say? (Delila)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Delila Castillon"]
Dahomey,not really a planet the commander of the Omega Pyre visited much,but he needed a stiff drink and he heard some of the Firemane people had some good stuff. Now here he sat at a Firemane sponsored bar and was drinking some pretty good hooch,that was until of course two Firemane troopers started talking poodoo about the Pyre,needless to say,they went flying through a window a minute later when they made a certain comment about the former Lady Protectors sexual status.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Delila was still getting used to Dahomey. It wasn't so bad in the more temperate areas of the planet, but it was still quite high in the temperature range. Besides, it wasn't as if Firemane kept her in the nice cushy areas of the planet. Things didn't get done sitting behind her desk and basking in the cool air that blew from the air con units. Frontier towns often needed their help. It was dusty, hot and back breaking work.

So it was quite reasonable to say on her time in town she wanted things to go smoothly. Crunching on glass that was letting hot air into a cooled bar was not her definition of things going smoothly. Two employees were getting up from the glass, brushing themselves off. Delila's trained eye spotted no damaged beyond cuts and scrapes on the men. However....the broken glass annoyed her. Things were expensive to get on Dahomey.

"Who is the nerfherder that broke this window?"

The two pointed to a figure inside.

Not hesitating, Delila stepped into the dark bar. Her eyes were having trouble adjusting to the dark interior versus the bright planet exterior. Squinting in the general direction of which the men pointed, Delila spoke up.

"You think its funny to break windows? I'd advise you to leave before I end up breaking you."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah was enjoying a quite tasty drink,moon-something when he heard a voice that was familiar speak up behind him,telling him if he didn't leave she was going to break him. "That,Castillon,is something I'd very much like to see your try to do." Noah informed her with a grin as he turned around in his stool,revealing his face to her,which was plastered with a huge grin. Of course Noah also noticed the other Firemane people in the bar silently reach for their weapons,it wasn't everyday they saw their boss and a stranger duke it out.

[member="Noah Corek"]

The sound of weapons being unholstered echoed through the unusually quiet bar. The large screen holoprojector was showing an exciting Bolo Ball match between the Sea Devils and the Steel Leovi. Someone had just scored and the crowd was waving gray and yellow scarves in the air, chanting. With the eyes of the entire bar upon her, Delila's eyes were finally adjusting to the scene. Corek sat at the bar like a fool, currently not aware of the possible danger he was in. Or if he was aware it wasn't showing.

"It wouldn't be hard Corek. Breaking someone is ninety percent mental, ten percent physical. You'd be surprised."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah laughed when she gave him the statistics about breaking someone. "Castillon,I was breaking Imp's when you were still in boot camp." Noah informed her as he took another sip from his glass. "But I also learned its not worth getting shot over a broken window,so I'll leave." Noah said as he picked everything of his and stood and began to walk towards.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Delila did some math, having entered bootcamp at the age of nineteen and now being in her early thirties. This gave her well over twelve plus years of experience. Apparently it didn't mean much because she hadn't spent her earliest years bashing in Imp skulls. Giving a bit of sigh, her gaze was sharp on the man, while her hand motioned the bartender for a drinker. The redhead certainly needed one even though she hadn't planned on downing anything quite yet.

"Sorry, I must have missed you in the caves at Roche.You know, when we were getting slaughtered by Sith spawn and Imperial troops. Too busy to show up?"

Taking a sip of the drink, she motioned to a few Firemane employees.

"Go gather some lumber, see if you can't board up this damned gaping hole."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
She had struck a nerve when she mentioned Roche,a conflict Noah had been unable to attend due to his court-martial. "Yeah I was,I was too busy being court-martialed for something I didn't due on the testimony of a woman who had barely been in the army for a year and who's word was only believed because she was a admirals daughter!" Noah yelled at Castillon as he turned on his heel and began to walk back towards her.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Sorry they didn't teach you to keep your dick in your pants in basic Corek."

Apparently she has struck a nerve. Taking another sip of her drink, Delila was the image of relaxation. Corek wasn't getting to her nor was she going to let him. The guy had wandered in on her turf and started causing all the trouble after all. Mind searched for the events on Telos. There was that treaty thing...Was that it?

"Treaty of Telos? I wasn't even serving with the Republic then. Are you referring to something different?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah snorted when she acted like she didn't remember Telos. "Never mind,you regular army guys use to get all the credit anyways,Telos was just a little thing." Noah said as he turned again and walked out of the door.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Be sure to visit us again real soon."

Delila honestly didn't remember. Many of the battles blurred together in her mind. Get shot at, see people die, get injured, attend funerals and watch mothers grieve for their lost children. Wash,rinse,repeat. Her brain tried to see if Telos was different than anything else. Nothing stood out glaringly. Tapping her fingers on the bartop, the redhead soon stopped trying to remember and downed her alcohol.

Outside, troops had found wooden pallets and scraps around town, hodgepodging them together to try to fix the bar front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom