Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what are some factions i should join?

*cough* Speech commencing... NOW: Come Join the Lords of the Fringe! you can play just about anything you want here, light, neutral, evil... sadist whatever .... we also have cake... and monsters jump out of them.... but whats your character goals... if we knew that we might be able to help find the best faction for you easier

G0-T0

G
Sargon Vynea said:
*cough* Speech commencing... NOW: Come Join the Lords of the Fringe! you can play just about anything you want here, light, neutral, evil... sadist whatever .... we also have cake... and monsters jump out of them.... but whats your character goals... if we knew that we might be able to help find the best faction for you easier
I am a droid I can't eat cake

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Please don't take any of this as pressure or hold too much weight on any of these adverts, this included; the choice is ultimately yours and you should make it when you are ready and decided. :) I know sometimes it can all be very overbearing at first.

I would like to invite you to have a look at the Mnenchei Dominion, as it is soon to be known. I generally don't decline anyone and would like for as many people to join and enjoy it as possible -- the obvious exception being if you're pure evil or fanatic Sith, because the two completely collide with our ideals and beliefs. That being said, I could always use a droid like you. We even have an A.I. as a capital ship captain and quite a few diverse FU and NFU characters!

PS: I'll download cookies into your sensor bank! :p

Nyxie

【夢狐】
When replying to the Monthly Check-In thread, please list the Major Faction your character represents. Each character may represent only one Major Faction.
I read that and must've misinterpreted it. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom