Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well..this is lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roisin was not happy. Roisin was not happy and she was starting to wish she had eaten lunch neither one of these where adding up to a good day on..well..where ever she was. She had been ship hopping so to speak, the problem with doing that was you often got caught and dumped on the nearest port. At least this one had roof, well a passiable roof anyway, she was not sure she would want to be here when and if it rained. For all she knew they might be in for some Vjun style acid rain simply because that was how her day was going, and she really hated acid rain. In fact she was going to add that to the list of things she couldn't stand.

In the mean while she had half thrown herself into the nearst seat and half laid upon it, using her travel bag as a handy if some what uncomfortable pillow. At least no one was shooting at her, for the moment. She was sure that could change at a moments notice. It would not be the first time she would be rudely awoken by an angry blaster wielder, she mused. She half closed her eyes and shifted into something of a comfortable postion.

Roisin might appear to be half alseep to those walking by on their way to some where else. But, she knew what she was doing. if she was lucky she would blend into the crowd. It would give her a chance to keep an eye out for any one or anything that would work to her advantage.

Hulnok would have woken up in a good mood if he hadn't done it in a strange building who knows where. Last night he got into a bar fight in the slum of Coruscant which wasn't something Jedi should do. "Where am I ? " he said as tried to gain consciousness in the corner of a old building that could hardly stand the sun let alone the rain. When he did gain balance he saw a women in a chair that was on the other side of room and appeared to be quite uncomfortable. He walked over to the women and abruptly said " I sense the force is strong in you "after that he waited for her reply.

Roisin opened both eyes, having the feeling she was being watched. This was either a good thing, or a bad one depending on who was doing the staring. As it stood there was no blaster shoved in her face, it was going good thus far.

"Well your on Coruscant at least. But I think your a lost little... jedi?" It was a half question, but the mention of the force would lead her to guess he was a force user of some sort and she did not think most sith would be randomly conversational, that left jedi.

"The force eh? Well that's not done any one any good tonight has it?" She pulled her legs up onto the large seat and crossed them. "Although, I think I'm close to getting some force related wisdom."

Deimos came into the building seeking shelter from the oncoming storm. He wanted no part of the stinging rain that would fall upon his head and put burning holes in his armor. The Sith pureblood checked his surroundings spotting the Jedi Padawan and the woman. The Jedi might be planning to recruit her, but he knew they don't recruit people to old for their outdated Order. The woman however might make a nice capture for his masters.

Hiding his corruption and connection to the dark side, and pulling his hood up to conceal his lineage Deimos walked over to the woman and Jedi. "Excuse me miss? Do you know what planet this is?" He says innocently. All it would take was some honeyed words she would be well on her way to Korriban.

Deimos turned to the white giant in front of him. It would probably not be best to use his real name. "My name is Tylon. I'm from Tatooine. I'm just here to get some parts to sell at my shop back there." Deimos smiled underneath his hood. What a flawless lie! He just hoped the Jedi wasn't too good at detecting lies, his cover would be quite blown if he was.

Roisin watched the back and forth for a moment. If anything she was good at that, blending in had worked to her advantage more than once. She was also certain hoodie was hiding something. People who bothered to wear hoods where rarely, if ever innocent. More so if they acted innocent.

She debated what to say, clearly he was hiding something, she was not sure she wanted to know what that thing is. Normally in these type of places you didn't. "Your shop huh?" She couldn't keep a skeptical tone out of her voice.

"Yes, my navigation system broke down on my way to Naboo. I thought they would have parts here on this planet. I could cut my travel time in half if I did."
This wasn't going as well as he had hoped. People weren't as gullible as he had thought. He'd have to pull all the stops and if worse comes to worse he could always cut his losses and run or cut them down where they stood.

He finally saw the lightsaber. Judging by his black cloak he knew it was a sith. He probably wouldn't have seen it if a sudden movement hadn't revealed it. " well then Tylon are you really from tatooine? Or korriban? "

"Korriban? What are you talking about? Oh you mean the lightsaber and the weird robes right? I actually found some Tusken Raider. Looked like he was cut up pretty bad and its durable comfortable clothing and the light saber is good for home defense." Deimos prayed they would buy it as he tried to honey his words with little undetectable pieces of the dark side.

Roisin fought the urge to roll her eyes at the scene that was starting to take place before her. "Boys, boys." She clicked her tongue. " I think the person in question ought to have a choice here." She fought back a wave of annoyance at that fact.

"I could just stroll out of here and leave you fine gentle men to it.' She gave them a half bow with a smirk. " Then both of you will be priceless , that's a pity."

"Since they started stealing and attacking Jedi transports. What exactly do you mean by priceless though?" Deimos has a bad feeling about this woman now. The price comment had him believe her a slaver now. He readied a light saber, from his sleeve on the other side of his wrist and out of sight of the other 2 occupants of the room.

Roisin was now tempted to scream and throw things , where it socially except able to do so. She simply set back down and threw her hands in the air. "I give up. I just give up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom