Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well I have a question about dev threads

Specifically is this thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/43604-too-much-ship/

Up to par?

I know that it isn't finished and it is also solely my own work. I want to know if it counts as a dev thread expanding my company, and therefore can be used to increase Company size (When I get all the other requirements as well, including another dev thread).

If it is not at this point, can it be made into a sufficient thread?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

[member="Corruck Kazen"]

A dev thread doesn't have to be just you. I have some with entire groups of people (say 5+ characters, 3+ writers). Sometimes you need more people to make it believable. Or to show your contract. Or gain some materials, whatever.

Just chiming in a little bit, I'm sure an FJ will come by to shoo me back to the Codex in a minute.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Delila Castillon said:
[member="Corruck Kazen"]

A dev thread doesn't have to be just you. I have some with entire groups of people (say 5+ characters, 3+ writers). Sometimes you need more people to make it believable. Or to show your contract. Or gain some materials, whatever.

Just chiming in a little bit, I'm sure an FJ will come by to shoo me back to the Codex in a minute.
GET BACK TO THE CODEX, GALLEY SLAVE.

I'm not an FJ. I just wanted to try it on.

[member="Delila Castillon"]

Thanks for your input, I would normally try to get more than one person in on this, but I figured that because it was simply moving my company from a ship to planet base no one would really care too much about that.

Any help I am grateful for so no problem that you aren't from the factory.

Corruck Kazen said:
it was simply moving my company from a ship to planet base no one would really care too much about that.
Generally getting any authoritative groups that may run or be heavily involved in the planet or city would be highly beneficial. That being said, the quality of the thread is great, so there are no issues there. I suggest asking anyone who might own the planet into your thread, which would not only provide extra posts for your thread but open up an avenue for a contract that would also help in the growth of your company.

That would be a good idea!

*makes some quick searches*

Okay any suggestions as to who owns the planet Praesitlyn? As it is outside the faction clouds and a search came up with no specific ruler. Or at least, do you have a suggestion as to where to look?

[member="Silara Vantai"]

[member="Corruck Kazen"]
It is right below OP space, so I would ask them if they have any plans for taking over the planet, or you can ask around for someone to NPC in your thread.

Okay I have another question for any of those that can answer it.

Is it possible to use a dev thread for both a Codex entry and a Factory entry?
I would assume not, but I just wanted to ask.

Corruck Kazen said:
Okay I have another question for any of those that can answer it.

Is it possible to use a dev thread for both a Codex entry and a Factory entry?
I would assume not, but I just wanted to ask.
Probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom