Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, hellooo

I'm kinda bleh with all these introduction posts and what not... Idk, sometimes I'd rather just get to know you guys a little bit better through conversation rather than one long extended post that no one is going to read and just say "Welcome" in response. :p

Anyway, can't wait to start things up with you guys. I hope I posted my character correctly. Lemme know if you guys would be interested in obtaining a Padawan or if you'd just like to RP in general! :D

Atlas Kane

A
Welcome! Just like Ak'lya said, if you have questions, ask away! Hope to see you around on the board as well!

Man, this place is active. I'm overwhelmed by all the quick responses. Haha.
Well, apart from being dumbfounded by all these responses, thank you to all of you that have welcomed me and offered support. If I only had asked for help before I made my character... T.T

Atlas Kane

A
I know that feeling, haha. If I would've known that this place was so active and helpful when I made my first character, I would've saved a lot of time! ^^

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Dom'rius Novoxy"] Since you're part of the Republic, you could hop into some of their faction threads, or ask around in the Republic faction forums/Roleplay discussion section on the board if anyone wants to RP.

Dom'rius Novoxy said:
I'm kinda bleh with all these introduction posts and what not... Idk, sometimes I'd rather just get to know you guys a little bit better through conversation rather than one long extended post that no one is going to read and just say "Welcome" in response. :p

Anyway, can't wait to start things up with you guys. I hope I posted my character correctly. Lemme know if you guys would be interested in obtaining a Padawan or if you'd just like to RP in general! :D
Hello and welcome to SWRP Chaos! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Haha, sure. You're actually in a thread with the guy that brought me here @[member=Krest]

Thanks a lot @[member=Akala] Glad to be here! :]

@[member=Hayato] I like to get myself situated graphically before I start doing things... well, more like I get distracted by doing the graphics and end up not doing things. XD

@[member="Count Morcus"] Uhhh, maybe with another character in the future. I plan on corruption with Dom'rius, if it ever does happen, to happen a bit further down the line. :3 Thanks for the offer though! I do like cookies, but not clankers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom