Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, Hello.

This is a bit of a surprise. I'm working with a lot of people on Skype in trying to set up an RP environment that's not overly offensive to my dull senses. So we can at least all start role-playing as soon as possible.

If you want to be apart of the creative process, input your thoughts on what you would like out of this community in this thread. If you want to just wait and go with what the rest of us come up with, sit idle.

Or create your groups. Create your blogs for your characters. Explore the site's functionality.

We're working as fast as possible to come up with something that's not dumb.

Judd Hunter

J
Well I am available on Skype during the evenings if you would like another ear in the creative process.

Judd Hunter

J
I am at work right now. I should be home around 3 pm PST. I'll get on Skype and add him then.

Judd Hunter

J
I am home, though I can't find Arty's skype name anywhere. So I am sending a request to you Julius.

Allowing Force Users in the "regular" factions is a big one for me. I know I'd love to alt like a Emperor's Hand(Mara Jade style). After that....as long as I'm having some kick ass fun I'm good :)

I think we already decided that as long as you earn your force powers through training or whatever, you can take your character where ever it decides to go without penalty of losing the force powers they've acquired.

Well I do think there should be some separation between the FUers and their non-FUer counterparts. The last thing we want is The Rebellion flooded with a bunch of Jedi instead of actual rebels. But allowing Jedi to flow more seamlessly between their factions, not just be restricted to the Jedi Order in how they operate, would be good.

If that happens, it happens. It's the natural evolution of it. It happened during the Clone Wars when every single Jedi was a General in the Republic. Realistically, a Jedi or Sith should be able to do whatever they want with their power. Hell, I don't see why they can't be in BOTH factions.

If that happens, it happens. It's the natural evolution of it. It happened during the Clone Wars when every single Jedi was a General in the Republic. Realistically, a Jedi or Sith should be able to do whatever they want with their power. Hell, I don't see why they can't be in BOTH factions.
I agree. It would be awesome for Jedi to be in both factions and it makes the most sense. So long as the character wanted to be of course. Samara the Jedi Order and Rebellion could always go into an alliance of sorts together. Would make a nice "getting to know you/test the waters" RP.

Yeah. I do have one question though about the admin side of the groups. I am still exploring the functions but one thing I was wondering, that I couldn't figure out, was if discussions in the group could be stickied?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom