Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Home

Welcome members of the Imura Family!

As head of the family, I would like to welcome you all here. Go ahead and talk to others within the family, maybe teach a few if you would like. And most of all. Have fun!

Cheers!

Sup! I'm quite possibly the bridge between the original two Imura brothers, Morna and Nick. I'll be the resident ice shaper around here, so if you ever have an interest in that, let me know. Of course, I'm gonna get quite a bit of threads in for this guy before I start training at all.

YAY!!! WE HAVE A FACTION!!!!! :D

Anyway, hello there! I'm not really an admin or moderator around here (count yourselves lucky :p), but I AM one of the original Imuras. Even though it's through marriage. But hey, who's really looking at the details? :p

I can offer Fire Shaper Training to any Imura that's interested, or just my overwhelmingly depressing company. See you around then! :D

Lol I made two of the original Imuras! Where's my adminship!

So where did Morna go? He is [member="Dante Imura"]'s bio father even tho they haven't met...they need to haha.

Also, never did decide who Zane's father was, and he comes from the future, sooo....any takers on his papa? Lol

Matreya

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Train meh Mamma! Lol. It is gonna be an interesting thread when they meet. She has no idea that hers and Mornas genetics are stolen...in the future!

Matreya

Yep. I made him and then got occupied with my main. I think Ima start doing more with him. [member="Nickolas Imura"]

Other than Morna and Lexa I believe he was the other original also

Lol awesome. Both of mine come from the future, so it would actually be a cool interaction. Could have Zane play that he knows a little of what their histories are even though he doesnt know them.

[member="Daniel Imura"]

So any of yall down?
[member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Aeolus Imura"] [member="Lexa Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom