Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE NEED A ROLEPLAY JUDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had it up to here (Imagine a guy holding his hand really high) with "Admiral Jaster" and his ability to inflict damage on me and be able to avoid my attacks get behind my lines after he was surrounded! He hasn't take a single casualty, somehow he is about to shoot down a MT Dropship with 20 men only! This is ridiculous I can't take it any more We need a role play judge at this thread :http://starwarsrp.net/topic/57818-visit-to-bakura/page-3#entry874910 Because Admiral Jaster is going out of context!

I was gonna post something like above, but they covered it.

Instead, have a funny gif.

1f59598954cbdd210445f16711de7db1-walk4.gif

[member="William Kerkov"] In disputes, you are supposed to PM the other party and ask for edits and try to come to a common ground. If none can be reached, then you use the report button as a last measure. Airing this publicly and skipping the process is bad form.

Steps for handling posts that you find to be erroneous/offensive/etc

1. PM member. Politely ask for edits and provide reasons you feel edits should be made. Do not order. Attempt to work with the other writer.
2. If member is uncooperative and refuses to edit post and you, after discussion with them, still feel their post to be problematic, report it.

The report button can be found at the bottom of their post when you hover your mouse over it, in the lower left hand corner.

An RPJ will pick up the report.

A solution will be provided.

[member="William Kerkov"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom