Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Expand Now

[member="Xrawylz"] | [member="Cha'Kut"] | [member="Osynth Obek"] | [member="Avarice"]

The Prime was in orbit over Telos, coming to a good place as space coordinates, giving an easy location to jump to. "The Galaxy has grown since we have been gone. We have lost Columus, many homes have been taken by these subsentient primitives." Xer'ir became ever more stressed. "Halt the ship here. Send out the coordinates of our location to the other leaders. I must speak with them all, tell them it is important. Tell them, it is critical to our expansion. To our existence." Xer'ir watched out his viewport as he pondered. This was the start, it had to be now, not later. These ancient designs could not sustain them forever. In order to grow, they must improve.

Xrawylz was pondering military tactics aboard his flagship, when he recieved coordinates from the prime. He did not know much else, but he did not dare question the prime. He went up to the bridge and ordered his men to engage to the coordinates, right over telos. Xrawylz made his way down to his communications room, it was a nice room, wood table with a holoprojector in the middle. The room had nice wood paneling on dark granite walls, with black reflective marble floors. In this room he waited for the ship to drop out of hyperspace.

Xrawylz eventually received the call from the bridge saying they had arrived. He would wait until the prime called him personally, a sign of respect.

[member="Xer'ir"]
[member="Cha'Kut"]
[member="Osynth Obek"]
[member="Avarice"]

Cha'kut sat in her small cruiser within one of the fleets hangar bays. She had received a transmission to a location from one of the commanders of her orginization. She had really tagged her way along within the main ship but keeping her own ship in the hangar. She left her ship and started moving towards the bridge where the prime was located. After a short minute of traveling the Vaemath woman knelt in the room and sent a signal that she was there mentally towards the prime.

[member="Xrawylz"]
[member="Xer'ir"]
[member="Avarice"]
[member="Osynth Obek"]

Dropping out of hyperspace a armed Corona Frigate spiraled next to the other ships in space. A press conference of sorts was being held. It seemed Leader [member="Xer'ir"] had something important to announce or show us. Whatever the reason it was the Diversity Alliances jobs to respond to his call. THe meeting would interupt Osynths development of modifited soliders and slaves a pity since the Alliance could use more loyal soldiers.

" Osynth Obek now present."

[member="Cha'Kut"]
[member="Xrawylz"]
[member="Avarice"]

Avarice laid about in his quarters. He heard the call, and still laid about. Like those other leaders, he did indeed know that the Prime was his commander, but he also didn't really care. He was an enforcer, it was in his mind, soul, and blood to be unconcerned. Very few times would someone find him amped enough to jump to the directions of anyone.

Sure, when told to go to a world, kill people, bring control, whatever, yes he jumped to that. It was his job, his life. But at the moment there was no warning what the Prime wanted. So he was in no hurry at all.

Eventually though, long after the call was made, Avarice floated to the meeting on his lift. Exaggerating a sigh, he called, "What is this meeting for? Another planet where we will barely skate by?"

[member="Xer'ir"]

[member="Xrawylz"] | [member="Cha'Kut"] | [member="Osynth Obek"] | [member="Avarice"]

Xer'ir watched out his viewport into the vastness of space, calming himself. He stood up from within his exoskeleton, standing as the repulsor device kept him lifted. As he watched his fellow leaders warp in, grinning from behind his max, he looked around his bridge. "Begin the transmission, a hologram projection."

As the other Columi aboard his ship activated the systems and sent secure messages to the other ships, Xer'ir prepared himself to be visually seen and heard.

"My fellow leaders, I thank you for coming. I regret to ingorm you this is a very short meeting, and it is an order that can not be rejected, as long as we wish to grow. First, let me thank you for arriving. I understand we have much to do as we rush our schedules, but this is dire, let me reassure you. In order to expand, we need more cloning facilities for our soldiers, more materials for our ships and shipyards, and more inhabitants to command our ships. Which is why we must create our own construction group. In order to do this, you are all required to offer as many materials as you can possibly muster from your current reserves. You must also release all information on technology and history you possess so we may store it as accessible information for use by our scientists and engineers who will create our warmachines. Secondly, Leader Osynth Obek, my trusted science head. I need you to locate and infiltrate the Arceneau Archives. You must download all information they possess. If there is any trouble, you may call upon Avarice to support you. I understand my fellow leaders will accomplish their given tasks with as much effort as possible. Thank you for your leadership in the Diversity Alliance."

And with that, the transmission ended

Xrawylz was confused with the shortness, but okay, fair enough. He went up to his bridge and started proposign a message to his manufacturing centers in order to help start the company. He would focus on starship manufacturing, as he was fairly good at designing them. He worded the message carefully, as this would change manufacturing properties of many of his factories. He started thinking about new designs for star ships, they would need to replace the ancient corona class ships as soon as possible.
[member="Xer'ir"]
[member="Avarice"]
[member="Osynth Obek"]
[member="Cha'Kut"]

Steal from the Arceneau Archives? Interesting order and a easy one. The place has Eons of history their, the Supreme leader was looking for something. As for advances in Science Osynth would indeed hold himself firm to produce nothing but the best of genetic science. " As you Wish supreme Leader." Obek said to himself. Now was the time to Expand and make their prensce know. All would know the power of the Diversity Alliance

[member="Xrawylz"]
[member="Xer'ir"]
[member="Avarice"]
[member="Cha'Kut"]

By getting the knowledge and resources of many other species, this would allow the Diversity Alliance to have multiple sources of material and intelligence. This gives them the ability to have knowledge in many different areas of expertise, allowing them to quickly grow faster at a much better pace for what they need to do. They needed to grow and expand, and by raiding the Arceneau archives and combining their knowledge, there could be no stopping the expansion, they would literally have all that they would need. They just needed influence in the end. Thankfully, their influence was already known, or... how to obtain it. They would influence by terrorism and glassing.

After the meeting was complete, the Prime left the other heads of leadership of the Diversity Alliance. His ship pulled away to a safe distance and hyperjumped away. He had plans he had to get back to, just as the others did. He had to get back to the Mothership designs, he was overwatching the construction, and it had to be precise to exactly how he wanted it, how the Diversity Alliance was needed. With the combined information, it would be that much easier to incorporate everything needed for the Mothership, how to take down enemy ships, how to instill fear in the hearts of the subsentients, improve the many designs that the Diversity Alliance had up their sleeves. All they needed was... a little time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom