Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want Something to Do

Anybody wanna thread?

I'm not really picky about thread ideas. I may be picky about the people I RP with, cuz I'm not really full of muse yet, but other than that, let's do this.

PICK ONE OF THESE CHARACTERS: Haileigh, Lilin, Hugh, Josiah

[member="Mara Sedaya"]

I am more of a 'let's get on with this' type of a person, so I don't care much about the specifics myself. I can most likely find a reason for my character to be in any situation. However, if you want, then what would you like us to work out before starting the thread?

[member="Saveair Calcotrzi"]

Josiah is a more traditional Jedi, Lilin is less traditional and Hugh is an unaffiliated wanderer, more associated with the Light Side of the Force.

[member="Haileigh Dheed"] Just where are we and how exactly do we come across each other? I prefer to roll with things too, but it's simpler if there's a clear starting point.

[member="Mara Sedaya"]

Uh, I am not sure about a planet, though. None of my characters is really attached to any world, so I am going with what planet you want to use. I'm thinking of maybe both characters have heard a rumour of an artefact somewhere and are now looking for it and bump into each other? Sounds like something you wanna do?

[member="Thresco"], ooh, awesome, I'll contact you some time soonish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom