Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wandering A Quiet Path

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hi all!

As of recent weeks there have been changes in some Factions and posting activity, which is natural of course! However Asterion has since began falling behind with very little to get his teeth into now, and I'd hate to see him start collecting dust.

Just wondering what's out there for him if anyone is interested in a RP of any kind now or in the future.

:D

Stephanie Swail

[member="Keziah Tal'Verda"] - Hey, sounds good! Thanks.

Asterion is losing his use now after a strong start with the Sith Order and just doing little, so I'd love to get some more relationships built, good OR bad, and keep him going.

Where it will take him? That's the fun I guess!

Anything your character would prefer to be doing / any development she needs?

Well, she's been through a lot of stuff. Forming more relationships good or bad would be fine. She could be anywhere because now since she has settled down she may travel a little. She's always wanted to see the galaxy. She could wander somewhere she shouldn't. She has a knack for getting herself in bad situations.

[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

[member="Keziah Tal'Verda"]

I feel Asterion is at his lowest here - I can't see where he is going, but he is pretty much alone from being involved with The Sith Order, and now paths have disbanded he is once more wandering with no clear purpose, which makes him angry and almost "used"... and he has only ever come across one Jedi before. He's been very sheltered.

Would you like me to set something up and see where we go? :)

Stephanie Swail

It must be something I said...or did... but Asterion is becoming stale again in himself and posts! *sob* -_-

I'm starting to think he wouldn't recognise a subtle post if one painted itself purple and danced naked on a harpsichord singing 'Subtle posts are here again'.

So at present he is alone, Factionless, angry and volatile - if anyone has plans for RP now or in the future where my Knight can play a part, I'd be happy to hear about it so I don't lose muse for this Sithly Wolverine.

Thanks guys! :)

Stephanie Swail

[member="Lady Kyros"] You got a lot of nerve...haven't we both taken different paths since you went for a little holiday away from everything and left me wandering around like a wild dog? I gave myself to you and your "order" and for what...? Nothing.

[member="Asterion"]

For what? My child, you are blind to the wider truth and see only the immediate as opposed to all that could be. Do you truly think that I left you without purpose?

Mantorok

M
I would like to take you up on this offer.

*waggles sword*

I WILL MILK EVERY DROP OF BLOOD FROM YOUR BODY.

Stephanie Swail

[member="Lady Kyros"] - Right now I feel wasted with you so prove there's something behind your "disappearance".

[member=Mantorok] - How appropriate, you fight like a cow! Anyone with that rapport immediately gets my attention...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom