Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Wall Module

Status
Not open for further replies.
uMyrt7C.jpg
Image Source: Prefab Sci Fi Walls​
Intent: To create a new model building for apartments and construction
Development Thread: If Needed

Manufacturer: Praestigiae Shop
Model: Module
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: Variable sizes
  • Single Wall
  • Two Wall
  • Gate Wall
  • Military Variant
Production: Mass Produced
Material:

• Hybrid Plexisteel
  • Internal Components
  • Sonic Emitters
  • Jarcrete
Strengths:
  • Quick, easy to produce
Weaknesses:
  • Not as durable
Description: Designed for reconstruction efforts on worlds where a protective outer wall is required. The wall module is set up quick from Sasori's ships, able to be moved itno place and locked in with the rest of the pieces giving it a very uniform feel that allows for rapid deployment and setup on worlds. The wall itself is a wall, there is not much to go with it and no special features to it. Military applications allowing for special auto turrets to be installed on it are also available as needed to give some additional protection and sonic emitters for a layer of security in keeping away animals is built with it. The major strength of the wall is that it is uniform, machined by droids to be identical and assembled so that hundreds of pieces can be stacked and made ready for use at later times.
Primary Source:

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Orihime Ike said:
Internal Components
Can you elaborate on this a bit more? Are we talking about power sources for the sonic emitters, etc?

Orihime Ike said:
Weaknesses: Stationary
I'm not really sure that this is a weakness. Personally, if I was standing next to it, I'd be somewhat more concerned if the wall was moving.

[member="Gir Quee"] yes stuff for sonic emitters power cells or power cells for autoturrets in defensive wall variants.

and yeah I was kind of stretching to think of a good solid weakness for a wall. Though a moving wall has been made y HK long ago so it could be used and moved around cities or areas.

[member="Orihime Ike"], I'd probably make some comparison to traditional wall structures.

For example, many prefabricated, while having the ability to be deployed much quicker than conventional structures, they do not tend to be as durable or as long-lasting as conventionally built structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom