Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking through the temple.

Coming to the steps of the temple, he sighed as he looked at it through the force. It half glowed with the force, obscuring most of it from his sight, in contras to the opaque and half transparency of the rest of the planet. "Phantoms" walked passed him as he looked around, probably sycophants to the sith or simply slaves or servants. With a light inhale and exhale, he took the first steps into the temple, noting a few other acolytes walking passed him. His sight of weak force users made them clear to him, easily focused and detailed, in his slightly "blurry" opaque vision of the world. Taking a step back as a knight or lord, whatever it was, walked passed him, the force emanating so brilliantly from the individual that T'zanith felt nearly blinded by it. Like he glowed within the crowd, hyper defined among the others.

He stayed within the main hall until he was used to seeing so many force users at the same time, mostly just used his own father as a nearby force user. With his hood over his black robes he began to move into the temple, moving out of the way of those he felt would pick a fight just for the sake of picking one. With how little he actually knew of the force and it's use he didn't wish to risk a force confrontation, one observed a young man by the look of it show to another older acolyte. 'Is this how they do things here? unnecessary shows of force and strength?' He thought as he walked passed the unconscious older acolyte. With no clue of were to actually go or who to talk to, without the risk of doing some imaginary slight to them, he wondered around the area's he thought he was allowed to roam. He didn't emit the dark side or light side of the force rather something close to apathy in the force, like he didn't care for which side he used rather that he could use it was all that mattered. After an hour of walking around and familiarizing himself with the temple he stopped at the library within the temple. With an appreciation for how seeped in the force the temple was, since the monitor in front of him appeared just like it would if he had physical sight, he sat down at the first free monitor he began to flip through the information stored within the terminal. "At least here I might be able to get to know what I've been "put" into.." He mumbled to himself in miralukan as he began to read as much information about the basic use of the force as he could as well as the history of the sith he could find.

After what felt like hours in front of the terminal T'zanith began to feel stiff and decided to leave the library. Looking around until he found one of the "phantoms" in his eyes he stopped a slave, he believed given how the being cowered at only being uttered at. With a few direct questions answered, the miralukan half-breed found his way into a nearby training ground and looked around. It was a simple room, no luxuries or comforts visible, a few columns and stones around the room for force training while there were other tools for honing the body as well. With a few steps into the room he looked around but when he sensed or saw no one he simply shrugged and moved into the room.

As he got to the center of the room he moved to meditative siting position as he closed of his force sight and instead began to simply 'feel' the room as he began to focus as he began to grip the smallest of the stones, a pair of knee high sith robed figurine statues, and began to softly, but not without effort, levitate them. Positioning them on either side of himself as he made them lazily move around him, though down his brow a pair of sweat beads leaked down to his chin. The sheer exertion was familiar to him but not of such a spiritual or rather mental manner he was not. It brought a slight smile to his lips as he kept the meditation going for as long as he could before gently placing the statues down, then resting for a few minutes and then trying again, never leaving his position or seating pose that he had adopted.

After four hours of this type of training he let himself fall back and stretched out his legs, pins and needles running up his legs. Lying there for a few moments he soon fell asleep, the exhaustion slowly melting away as he slept there in the training room with his hands as a makeshift pillow.

When he woke up he leaned up and rubbed his face, letting out a slow groggy groan. His sight was always foggy when he woke up so he had no clue if anybody had done anything to his surroundings or even if anyone was around him for that matter. "How long was I out?" He muttered to himself as he fully sat up and out of habit seemed to rub his eyes a little, even if he was blind.

Darth Valdra enjoyed the quite of the late nights. When no acolytes were trying to suck up, Knights were pumping their chests and Lords weren't stabbing each other in the back, night was good. It wasn't fair to say all ranks behaved like this, but enough to make the still night a time to savor. He moved down the corridors, taking in this time when it wa interrupted. He heard the sound dimpling across the walls and closed his eyes using his senses to detect the interruption.

The sound waves little up the corridors in Valdra's mind as he saw their location. His mind began to hear farther an paint the room until he saw through the walls to find a lone acolyte training, this interested the Sith Lord. He opened his eyes and slowly made his way down the halls using force cloak and stealth to hide his presence making himself invisible to the eyes and the Force.

He entered the room shortly after the acolyte had tired out an fallen asleep. Valdra made a soft notice to awaken the acolyte, but in a natural way that the Acolyte would not know he was naturally awaken. Valdra then realized this Acolyte was that one spieces born blind which meant he used the Force to see. This meant that it was possible that even Valdra was tovaled by this mere Acolyte in Force Sense... Maybe.

Valdra dropped his stealth and clock just enough to be seen in the room, but not enough that his presence would be so bright that the Acolyte would think him anymore than another Acolyte, or so he hopped. "So, why are you here? Why are you disturbing the silence with your noise?"

[member="T'zanith Zebron"]

T'zanith turned his head toward the source of the sound and saw [member="Darth Valdra"] , though to his eyes he seemed like a very skilled acolyte or newly appointed knight. "I was training but I must have fallen asleep." He said as he slowly got up and then used the force to place the stones back into their proper places. 'Why didn't I notice him before he entered the room?' He thought as he looked Valdra over. "My name is T'zanith Zebron and I'm a new initiate I arrived just this afternoon... or maybe yesterday I can't really tell since I fell asleep." He then said though his tone was blank, apathetic to the world around him, but he then gestured toward Valdra with a 'and you are?' gesture of his hand.

"Wow, isn't that a mouthful, I am going to call you Z. Who is your master?" Valdra moved away from the wall still using the Art of the Small, what little he knew, to hide his signature. He grabbe a metal pole arm and spun it a little. "I know martial arts, so let's see what you can do." Valdra planned to fight, but hold back enough to keep it fair, but wanted to see what he could do.

@T'zanith Zebron

T'zanith raised an eyebrow at being called Z, not that he minded it but rather it was his first nickname. "I don't have one so mostly I think I'll have to train alone before I get noticed." When [member="Darth Valdra"] took the staff T'zanith smiled a little as he used the force to pull another staff to himself. "Well how about you introduce yourself? Since you asked me my name it is only proper I get to know your's." He then said as he moved into the Stava martial art stance.

Valdra arced his staff and spun it in windmill like movements. He considered his answer and decided against giving his name before the Sith, but also decided against his Darth title. " I am Valdra, a Shaper." He was referring to the Shapers of Kro Vor as fire was his mastery, but he could shape wind as well and was planning to master earth, wind, and water as well which was an unthinkable feat due to shaping being a core thing and only rarely could people have duel shapes let alone all four, but he had to learn it if he were to teach them all one day.

He held his staff with a lower L shape arm and the staff was level to the deck and pointed at the Acolyte. "Let's see what you got, new guy." Valdra smirked as he spun his staff and jumped a few feet in the air. He changed his position to hold the staff like a bat with both hands on one hand and brought it down to the ground with a loud crack as he shot a wave of fire, small wave, at the Acolyte's known position.
@T'zanith Zebron

"A shaper?" T'zanith mumbled before Valdra jumped into the air. The force gathering at the tip of the staff mere moments before impact was all the warning T'zanith had to get out of the way. Rolling to the left and raising both eyebrows when the fire came out over where he had last been. 'He's not screwing around' He thought as he twirled the staff in his hands to build a quick momentum and aimed it toward Valdras left hand.

[member="Darth Valdra"]

Valdra used the momentum of his staff hitting the ground to bounce it back to him where he would move the right side to cross his body and strike the move coming in on his left. He was aiming to trap the other weapon and use his right arm to send a right hook to Z's face.

@T'zanith Zebron

Hit the staff and then saw the fist coming at his face and attempted to turn his head so that it wouldn't hit his cheek but it connected. The hit was strong, quite strong in fact, but thinking fast he used the momentum he was now given as the hit was throwing him back a little. He jumped and brought his right leg down in a sweep that would be brought down just as he was about to hit the floor, then with a quick thrust from his left hand he'd do a force push at Valdra's legs.

T'zanith knew that if he was to use the force in conjunction with his fighting he wouldn't last long at all given his lack of any actually force used training in his abilities, besides his sight that is.

[member="Darth Valdra"]

There were many disadvantages to using a staff in combat due to it's length, but Valdra used it as an advantage. His staff that was already connecting he merely leaned on it and spun around it which took him under the incoming leg and out of the path of the Force Push. His body wrapped around the staff bringing him back into to send a monkey style roundhouse kick to his chest. he would then bring his legs to the staff and stand on the side of his staff in a look out pose with only the staff touching the ground.

@T'zanith Zebron

T'zanith let out a loud grunt as his chest was hit and he skidded a little across the floor. 'Ow' He thought as he leaned up and looked at [member="Darth Valdra"] as he coughed a little. 'This can't be right, acolytes are skilled but not this skilled.' Standing up he held himself up with the staff, his face one of confusion and annoyance over how the fight had been going so far. With an angry scowl he threw the staff towards Valdra and ran after it as he then attempted to tackle the man, so he could keep him down and wail on him if he manged the grip he was going for.

Valdra was finding it hard to hold back, while his hits were little more than a spar punch, he could not stop his reactions, but that was years of training an war for you. He had seen many attacks, but rarely, very rarely did people throw cation to the wind. He was a bit, or more than a bit surprised the Acolyte threw his staff at Valdra. It was reckless even if he was a master, parting with a weapon so early on was not the wisest of moves, but maybe by being foolish you are being wise in throwing off your enemy.

This move could have been much worse if the Acolyte used the force to control his weapon. Valdra merely swiped it out of the way. He then twirled his staff and brought it quickly below him and harnessed Wind Shapping to use jet proposition to shoot him into the air and then keep him there almost like flight. Alas he was still practicing this and could not stay up for long so he softly came down to the land.

"You need training, but you have qualities that cannot easily be taught. I will be your master from this day forth and train you to be a great Sith or you will die trying." Darth Valdra considered telling his title, but he was a man of theatrics. He merely harnessed and released the Force he was hiding which would make him glow like a Sith Lord in the Force, but it would be clear his signature was not dark side tainted, but a dark grey.
@T'zanith Zebron

T'zanith couldn't help but yelp a little when he was thrown into the air by.... wind? 'Ok this guy isn't an acolyte no way in the dark sides murky depths is this guy an acolyte' He thought when he was finally down on the ground again and looked at him. When he spoke he gave an expression that said 'Figured as much' towards [member="Darth Valdra"] and crossed his arms. When he let down his art of the small, T'zanith seemed like he was about to cover his eyes from bright light suddenly shone at him. "Gah!" He let out and shut his sight off when the brilliance came towards him from Valdra's signature in the force.
He wasn't the strongest he had seen, a woman wearing bones was the strongest he had seen, but that didn't diminish the glow and definite features such powerful individuals appeared as in his sight. Slowly he used his sight again as he rubbed his own blind eyes a little as if it could help, but then again it was his body's way of reacting to something like that. When he was able to use his sight fully again he stared at Valdra for a few moments. "You know just dropping that ability is like shining a glow rod into someones eyes when he sees with the force.... But it is appreciated, your offer and I'd like to learn from you." He then said as he bowed respectfully to his new master.

"Not really, I have never been blind, but regardless you better get use to it. The key to not letting yourself being blinded by a more powerful light is not looking directly at it. It is like driving speeders at night, don't look at the lights heading towards you, look at where you are going." Darth Valdra let his signature return to a resting state so he wouldn't seem so bright. He then moved to leave expecting the student to follow. "I will train you in whatever style you choose except my mastery of Vaapad as no Acolyte should know such a complex fighting style. While you can become whatever you like, you will learn two things without choice. I will train you to be a shaper and you will learn the martial art that compliments your element. It is up to you which of the four elements you will learn, but it is very rare you can learn more than one. Once you begin learning it, it will meld to your signature and thus be the only one, so choose wisely."

Darth Valdra entered the hallway listening to his student speak. His student would need to soak in Valdra's current kindness. As a teacher, Valdra was effective, but his students always got harmed in his training and even a few died due to Valdra's methods of ether push or die.

@T'zanith Zebron

T'zanith listened and then walked with [member="Darth Valdra"] as he left the room. "I think Air would suit me best... you can suck the air out of someones lungs with that can't you? or perhaps water I'll have to think it over better, do you have maybe a lesson about each element so I can make an informed decision?" He then asked as he moved to walk a bit behind Valdra as he'd seen many of the apprentices do with their own masers.
"I would like to start with learning the Shien style to begin with as well as possibly some better forms with the force, If I may ask how do you minimize the mental fatigue of using the force?" T'zanith had a smile on his face and he really hadn't been this excited in a long while, not since he learned he could use the force now that he thought about it.

"To put it simply, you don't. The Force is a powerful thing in the hands of a Sith and this it puts a lot of strain on the body and mind, hence why most knights and dark lords begin to look like death itself. The Force is also like a muscle, the more you use it the easier it becomes. Having said that, their is an ability known as Force Body. When a user is near death and cannot go on, they use this ability to tap into the fullness of the Force and the Force brings them back and refreshes them, but it is a short while at best and leads to death. Usually Jedi use it if they are dying, but there is something they must protect. Sith use a loving version called Force Rage, but both are too advanced to teach to an Acolyte." Darth Valdra found himself at a door that he opened revealing many small living quarters, "You will live here, get some rest, tomorrow we begin." With that Darth Valdra turned and left the area.

@T'zanith Zebron

T'zanith followed and listened to the first lesson of his master as they walked through the halls of the temples. 'Force rage huh? seems worthwhile to learn it.' He thought as he listened to [member="Darth Valdra"] speak. once at the small living quarters he looked inside and then towards Valdra. "All right but were should I meet you tomorrow?" He then asked as his master turned and looked to be leaving the area. The quarters themselves were quite suitable he actually found them a little bigger than his previous quarters at his fathers home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom