Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking into the Wolve's Den

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AqnCSdkjQ0

Vengeance sat towards the back of the shuttle. He wore simple black robes with the hood down on his cloak. He looked to be in deep focus and truth be told he was. Part of it was a whirlwind on worry and concern. He had spent the better part of two weeks trying to get in touch with Melori. He had been able to do so. With the way they had left things it should have been the easiest thing in the Galaxy.

So he had decided to do the unthinkable. To go to her sister Corvus for help. The unthinkable part being the fact he would have to go to her. Which meant going to a Jedi controlled world. The hardest part of course was the need to maintain a false light side aura to keep from raising suspicions. It would not do to get captured by some random Trooper on this crappy transport.

All these things swirled around in his mind making him frown here and there as he sat waiting to reach Lothal. The world itself was more of a proverbial coin flip. He had been gone long enough to lose track of who had conquered what. With his luck he would end up popping up on a Sith world.

[member="Jamie Pyne"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Taeli Raaf"]

Lothal. Jamie had yet to visit any of the Jedi temples thus far. She'd heard about them from a recent friendship she'd made during one of her trips away from Cartao while training with [member="Keira Ticon"]. A great many Jedi now resided here it seemed. The blonde was eager to visit and see for herself the Jedi lore that was touted to exist here. This place seemed to be the heart of the Republic's Jedi, and a centerpiece for the Jedi Academy. Jamie had learned of the temples on Ruusan, Ossus, and Voss, as well as the cave locations of Rhen-Var and Ilum, though she had yet to see any in person.

This particular temple was said to be massive, a fortress of sorts, hidden away from many, with entry granted to only those who followed the light side of the Force. Will I be allowed in? She wondered silently to herself. Jamie believed she was a practitioner of the light, believing in the necessity to do good wherever possible. Though the terms light and dark side were still rather loosely bound in her mind. Were things black and white like that? Were such things as pure evil and pure good true? How did one differentiate when the time for judgement was made? All of these questions ran through the girl's mind as she sat waiting for the shuttle to land. Her eyes wandered from person to person, a bit of curiosity on her face as she wondered just what each person's story was. Were they simply travelers? Were they Force users? Were they Jedi? Or Jedi hopefuls?

Pale blue eyes danced along each over the passengers, passing over [member="Vengeance"], offering the man a smile as she sat quietly a few seats away.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

As he sat there he felt a lot of emotions swirl around him. It was sort of amusing being this close to Jedi with them having no idea he was even there. As [member="Jamie Pyne"] looked at him he opened his eyes giving her a smile almost as if he knew the exact moment she was going to look in his direction. Of course he didn't it was just a coincidence. He looked at her for a long moment cocking his head to the side of course he didn't say anything. That would take all the fun out of it.

Besides as he played this little game the announcement came over the speakers that they would be landing in the next few minutes. He was happy for that. Trying to maintain the light side aura was getting tiresome and it would only be a matter of time before it would fail all together.

Then an amusing thought hit him. Vengeance closed his eyes for a moment letting the ruse drop. When he opened is eyes looking back at her his eyes would be yellow a smirk crossing his lips before closing them again. The next time he opened them they would be their natural color again.

The whispers that flowed through the shuttle made him smile a bit before he moved back to his semi-meditative state.

It was an odd coincidence that [member="Vengeance"] had looked directly at Jamie when she glanced over at him. It was too late though, she had seen him, and he had seen her looking at him. It would look awkward if she quickly averted her eyes away from the man, but there was some kind of strange connection, as if something disallowed her to take her eyes off of him. He smiled, then blinked - something changed. His eyes. They were...Yellow? There was a brief moment of confusion as she contemplated what was going on in her head. Her blue eyes continued staring, and again he blinked, his irises returned to normal. There was something extremely abnormal about that. The blonde narrowed her eyes a bit, studying him. What was that?

Then it registered. Sith! They supposedly had yellowed eyes, something to do with the corruption of the Dark Side of the Force. What was she to do about it though? Call him out and risk endangering everyone else on the shuttle? She had no lightsaber and only a bit of training. The girl had little knowledge of the Sith, and even less about this particular man, his power, and his motive. Swallowing the knot in her throat she heard over the intercom that the ship would be due to land momentarily, confirmed by the sudden drop in altitude and the shaking of the hull and seats. Jamie leaned forward in her seat, her tongue glancing over the top of her bottom lip as she blatantly stared the man across from her down with narrowed eyes.

As the shuttle started to pitch and roll Vengeance opened his eye smirking at the stare down attempt [member="Jamie Pyne"] was trying. He nudged the guy sitting beside him his eyes never leaving Jamie.

"Looks like I have an admirer." "If I had known the residents were so friendly I would have visited Lothal sooner." "Think she has a sister."

Vengeance laughed as the man beside him sighed and rolled his eyes causing Vengeance to shrug. As the shuttle settled down onto the landing pad he stood and began to move towards the door his eyes locked on Jamie with a smirk wondering what she would do. It was not until another passenger stepped up behind him that Vengeance turned watching where he was walking. Just before he stepped down the ramp Vengeance looked over his shoulder at Jamie as if to say catch me if you can before pulling his hood over his head and disappearing down the ramp.

He would walked a few feet away from the shuttle and stop at a map display of the general area. He knew the Jedi Temple would be one of the larger structures and not hard to find. He only stopped to see what his little play thing would do next. Would she hang back or would she confront him outright by the shuttle. Only time would tell who was the cat and who was the mouse.

Jamie's ears caught the insinuation made by [member="Vengeance"] as he nudged and spoke with the man just beside him. Her eyes averted from his, her cheeks flushing pink. It wasn't so much the words he spoke that embarrassed her, but more so that he was partially insulting and objectifying her publicly.

Though it seemed her embarrassment would thankfully be short lived, as the ship touched down and the passengers, including the man she was watching rose from their seats and began to file their way down towards the exit of the shuttle. The blonde's eyes caught his as he turned back, stared her down once more, before disappearing through the ramp and onto the surface of Lothal.

A sigh escaped her lips, clearly he meant for her to either speak with him, or follow him, but to what end? What was the deal with his momentary eye color change? So many questions had pierced her mind in those few moments that she now had to sate her curiosity and follow him. Carefully she slipped between passengers and out of the ship, her head twisting from side to side to see where he'd gone. Pale blue eyes then set on the man standing by the map display. Her hand raised to her chin as she studied him for a moment, before stepping over towards him and tapping him on the shoulder.

"So...Where you headed?"

Apologies for not posting sooner, I've been sick recently.

Keira had been on the shuttle destined for Lothal, her intent to accompany [member="Jamie Pyne"] in her venture, though she wouldn't do so directly. Unlike some of the more traditionally minded teachers she believed in instilling independence from the onset, granted the student the ability to react to nearly any scenario ably by themselves. It was perhaps not the most orthodox method of training, but this was as tame an environment to attempt it on as any. Her focus became far more centralized once [member="Vengeance"] made his presence known, and she kept a careful eye on him for the duration of the trip, doing what she could to remain inconspicuous so as not to draw an overt amount of attention to herself.

Once the true color of his irises was revealed, however, she was given pause, and nearly considered disregarding her cover entirely and confronting him then and there. But there were better venues in which to do so, areas that wouldn't endanger quite so many civilians, though she couldn't help but remain alert even as the vessel landed. This was a Jedi planet, more or less, so she supposed it was as safe a place as any, but never had she placed much trust in this or that Order which populated the galaxy. Better to rely on one's own strength rather than sacrifice their greater will to an entity that had none of their needs in mind. Or maybe that was her own philosophy speaking for her.

When Jamie approached him she immediately extended her senses outwards to encompass the surrounding area, prepared for most anything that this one had to show for himself. The lightsaber at her hip was more than enough to assure she would be well-guarded in a fight, though the concealed weaponry on her person certainly didn't dwindle her confidence any. Even without her armor she was still loath to come unprepared, Jedi world or not. Better still that she was given a reason for her precautions, this time around.

Vengeance smirked as [member="Jamie Pyne"] tapped him on the shoulder and asked him where he was going. She was a bold one and that was a very enticing concept to exploit.

He closed his eyes for a moment letting the False Light Side Aura fall completely away. The feeling around him would change as the full weight of his Dark side presence radiated out from him.

"You are a bold one...................."

He turned to face her this time his eyes were not only yellow but his skin and gone more of a pale color. He smiled at her a devious smile.

"Where I am going is not nearly as important as who I am and why I am here." "You got a name little Jedi?"

He crossed his arms his eyes meeting hers almost like he was trying to look directly into her soul as he stood there.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

The words the man spoke resonated with a presence of acrid air. As he turned to face the blonde her eyes widened a bit, clearly unsuspecting the sudden change in appearance and demeanor. Something about him felt strange, alien even to her. The feeling of the energy radiating from his core was eerie and dark. Something quite like this had never been felt before.

Is this what the Sith are?

An almost instinctual tensing of her muscles forced her to take a step or two back and away from [member="Vengeance"].

Jedi? How does he know anything about me?

Jamie wanted to look back behind herself for [member="Keira Ticon"], to see where she was. The girl knew however that if she searched for her master she would give away her cover, at the moment, unnecessarily. The man hadn't made any type of advance towards her as of yet, though had he, she likely would find herself defenseless. She still had only a relatively loose grasp of the Force, and no lightsaber to speak of. Neither of which he needed to be alerted to, of course.

"I-" She hesitated, considering her words carefully. "Jamie. My name's Jamie." Her eyes wandered a bit, looking him over.

"What are you doing here?"

With an amber gaze capable of matching the corruption evident in [member="Vengeance"]'s countenance Keira carefully observed the exchange, extending an aura of confidence outwards to encompass her apprentice, an unspoken replacement to the encouraging hand that would have been rested on her shoulder. There were some challenges in life that had to be faced down on one's own, and while [member="Jamie Pyne"] wasn't quite ready to confront a Sith on the battlefield by herself, a domestic encounter such as this wasn't quite as dangerous. No matter what her instincts and proper training told her about eliminating the man with extreme prejudice simply due to his affiliation, she would let this come to pass. Begrudgingly, but she would all the same.

Senses enhanced with the Force and a bit of careful maneuvering allowed her to listen in on the conversation. It wasn't quite eavesdropping; she was simply Jamie's plus one without either of them wholly realizing it. When he addressed the other woman as a Jedi she couldn't help but flash a slight smile, quietly impressed with how well Jamie held herself in return. There were no displays of fear, and she put forth her retort just as confidently as he had posed his first inquiry. For all of her worry of impressing others, Jamie was doing quite a good job of just that without even meaning to. She really was an individual for anyone to be proud of, and she would be sure that fact was made known later.

There was still the Sith to deal with, but she wouldn't confront him herself until it became absolutely necessary, or she otherwise deemed it so. No, he would be handled through rather indirect means, methods that allowed her to communicate her message while not revealing herself for who and where she was. Reaching out through the Force she touched on his mind, leaving an impression of nothing more than a volatile, acidic darkness that closely matched his own. Words were put forth via that same entity, this allowing her to speak to him without revealing her identity or position relative to his own. There was a corruption to her end of that mental conversation, one that was only let out during certain scenarios.

S̀͟į̷̶t̸h̷̛͘.̶̢
̶
M̀͘͢i̴̡͠n̷d͟ ẃ̛hę̡r̷e̡̨̧ y̶̕ou̵ ͜s̵͟ta͡͏ņ͟d́.

Vengeance chuckled as she stepped back a step or two but still stood her ground answering his questions.

"Surely I am not the first Sith you have ever encountered little Jamie." "You have guts...........I like it." "However know and process this in that curious little mind of yours."

He paused for a moment before he continued.

"If I wanted to harm you I have had plenty of opportunities."

He smirked at her for a moment before he continued.

"My name is Marcus but most know or have at least heard of me as Vengeance." "And to answer your question I have been trying to locate somebody very important to me......very dear to my dark little heart if you will." "I have been unsuccessful so I am here to seek out the assistance of a Jedi."

He started to chuckle but cut it short when his thoughts........no his very mind was penetrated by another. He closed his eyes for a moment using Force Sight to try and locate the source. As he did he spoke to [member="Jamie Pyne"] standing in front of him.

"It seems Jamie you have a Guardian Angel.................."

He paused focusing on the volatile, acrid darkness impression before continuing.

".......oh the plot thickens.......a hint of darkness your Angel has."

He chuckled turning off the Force Sight his voice raising above the conversational tone to address [member="Keira Ticon"] specifically for a moment.

"Don't be shy and come join the party if you would like.........I don't bite..............much."

He smirked a split second before turning back to Jamie.

"I know scandalous of me a Sith looking for help from a Jedi." "I am looking for Grand Master Corvus Raaf." "And I would like you to take me to her."

He paused letting it sink in and waiting to see if the other presence would make itself known or stay in the shadows.

The blonde was clearly confused. I have guts? I'm not a Sith on a Jedi world... Shoulders raised and dropped in a shrug, letting his rather direct comment regarding harming her pass unchallenged. It was likely he was correct, but not something she'd concede in any event, not without a fight anyway.

Somehow it seemed he knew about [member="Keira Ticon"], choosing to refer to her as Jamie's Guardian Angel, though why he might choose that phrasing was anyone's guess. Perhaps it was because Keira was not immediately beside her student, though how much [member="Vengeance"] knew of their relationship she couldn't tell, or how he knew.

Still, his end game was that he was apparently looking for someone, a Grand Master Jedi? Corvus Raaf? She'd heard the name in passing before, but had both never met nor seen the woman before. Sure, she was a Jedi, but what made her special enough for a Sith to seek out for help? And why would this Corvus Raaf even agree to help a man such as this? Everything sounded very wishy washy to her.

The girl remained quiet for another minute or so, her eyes running up and down the Sith before her.

"Marcus huh? Why would a Jedi agree to help you? Why would I agree to help you?"

To remain hidden would be entirely pointless after he had sussed out her presence, and so Keira meandered her way through the shifting crowds to join the pair, utilizing the Force to nudge this or that individual out of the way when it became necessary. The threat directed towards [member="Jamie Pyne"] had gone far from unnoticed, and she watched the Sith carefully for a moment, all violence held thinly veiled behind her amber gaze. Taking the only visible weapon on her person in hand, that being her lightsaber, she pressed the emitter to the center of his chest, not once moving her eyes from his own. "I want you to know and process something yourself. If you so much as look at her the wrong way I will kill you. Just the same, I've had my fair share of opportunities to end your life. Be thankful you're still breathing."

Cocking her head to the side with a smile she stepped back to stand next to Jamie, saber once more at her hip. "Grandmaster Raaf, is it? From all that I've heard she hasn't been seen in Jedi space for quite some time. Shortly after that incident within the Republic she was nowhere to be found. But I can't imagine she'd want much to do with a malspriha sec'l like you anyway, so it looks like you wasted your time coming here. Now, are you going to leave nicely, or am I going to have to help you with that?" While she was far from a Jedi, [member="Vengeance"] was more of an outsider here than even she was, and that by itself said something. He had no place on a Jedi world, and the Sith had no place existing in the galaxy as far as she was concerned.

Vengeance was about to respond to the questions posed by [member="Jamie Pyne"] when [member="Keira Ticon"] walked up and stuck her saber hilt against his chest. He didn't even flinch his gaze matching hers. Even when she stepped away he locked only on her giving away nothing until she said Corvus hadn't been seen in Jedi space for a while. Then he frowned a look of genuine concern flashing on his face before it went rather stone faced again as he listened to the woman.

"Do you have a name to go with that venomous tongue?"

He paused only enough to see if she would answer before he continued.

"Look at her the wrong way...............I kind of like her...........she reminds me of my fiancee."

He glanced briefly at Jamie before looking back at Keira.

"So are we going to stand here and continue measuring sticks." "Every Jedi I have ever met displays some wisdom in their interactions." "You seem to only want to kill.....then again you are not much closer to being a Jedi than I am."

He frowned.

"I don't know what the deal with the Republic is and I don't care." "However I find myself in need of exercising some patience." "So let me be frank and even answer your questions."

He paused sighing.

"You blame me for being Sith.........you treat me as a murdered." "That is your right.........one day I will answer for my crimes." "Maybe today and maybe ten years from now."

His eyes narrowed at Keira for a moment.

"Today however I bet I know more about Corvus Raaf and the likelihood she would be willing to help me than you do." "Corvus has two sisters and while Corvus is and has always been a Jedi her sisters have not." "One named Melori was a Jedi but fled the order during the battle of Prakith and joined the One Sith. Her first Master in the One Sith was also a Raaf......the third sister." "The third sister who's name I admittedly don't know would later flee the One Sith and join Corvus among the Jedi."

He glanced at Jamie before turning back to Keira.

"Melori Raaf would later run into a bit of a rough around the edges bloodthirsty psychopath by the name of Vengeance." "It was love at first sight." "Later Melori would be exiled from the One Sith for sins committed by her second Master." "A Sith Lord by the name of Venefica." "Corvus and I first met when the the One Sith invaded Contruum."

He smirked at Keira.

"You threaten my life." "I hate to disappoint you but I don't fear death." "I left the One Sith to be with the woman I love." "I hid out to ensure I wasn't followed so as to not risk leading them to her." "Only to find out the only two people I care about are both missing." "I am a traitor to the One Sith and a murderer in the eyes of Jedi." "I am not safe no matter where I go and yet here I am on a Jedi world out in the open."

Vengeance reached to his hip removing his until then concealed saber. He didn't ignite it, nor did he offer it to Keira. Instead he held it out towards Jamie with the other hand extending a combat knife for a sheath on the other side. Glancing briefly to her before turning back to Keira.

"So to answer your question." "I am not leaving until I have accomplished what I am came to do." "So either kill me or take me to Corvus and Melori's sister." "I am prepared to die for the people I love." "Are you prepared to kill an unarmed man for Hatred?"

Vengeance sighed no longer wanting to talk dropping to his knees he stat on his heels his hands laying on his knees. Melori was missing, Corvus had vanished. He no longer cared what happened.

It seemed that [member="Keira Ticon"] knew who this Grandmaster was. Perhaps she had known her during her short time with the Jedi Order, or perhaps knowing such a prestigious Jedi was just the way of things when you were in a position such as Keira's. Either way, Jamie still had no idea of who the woman was, but she couldn't help but smirk ever so subtly at just how protective Keira was over her. It wasn't that Jamie enjoyed the threat of violence, but more so the security that someone cared about her enough to warrant such a threat. Away from Naboo she was a nobody, with nobody, save for the older girl she traveled with and trained under.

The blonde listened to [member="Vengeance"] as he spoke, tossing out this Raaf and that Raaf, a tangled love story torn apart by loss, a traitorous branding, and a desperate search to find both lost love and family of that love. It was touching, and for a moment Jamie even felt terrible for his circumstances. Though, he was still Sith. Judging by everything she'd learned of them thus far it could be as simple as a manipulative plot with ulterior motives hidden behind the curtains. Keira was trained, prepared for such an engagement if one became necessary, though was Jamie? Not entirely. If anything she was more of a liability to Keira's ability to fight than aide her in one.

The girl watched as Marcus offered her his lightsaber by the extension of his hand. Her nose wiggled from side to side, as if contemplating the idea of taking it from him, before placing her hand gently atop of his, guiding his own back down to his side. "Nobody has to kill anyone. Your weapon is not mine to take." She offered him a semi-assured smile before continuing. "I don't know this Corvus, or her sister. I do know where the Jedi temple is, and I can perhaps maybe get you an audience with one of those who reside there. Though I honestly cannot say how well they will receive you."

Where [member="Jamie Pyne"] may have held some kind of sympathy for the Sith by contrast Keira had little to none. In her time serving with the clone army she had witnessed the horrors his ilk committed so unerringly, massacring entire legions of soldiers and civilians alike. There was no reason for her to trust this man half as far as she could throw him, and she wasn't about to go back on what instinct and training both had drilled into her brain. While her student politely declined his offer of what weaponry was on his person she didn't follow suit, instead calling both his saber and the sheathed combat knife into her hand with the Force, hooking the former next to her own and tucking the latter into a pocket within her jacket.

It was better to take no chances, and [member="Vengeance"] wasn't someone she would ever turn her back on or let her guard down around. For all intents and purposes he was enemy, and without hesitation would be treated as such. "In the name of the Republic and its Supreme Chancellor I'm placing you under arrest and within my custody. You can still have your audience with the Jedi, then it's back to Republic space. I'm sure the Senate would like to see a trial, but when it comes time to put a bullet between your eyes I'll see to it personally. You have my word." The words were spoken without any sort of fanfare or hint of arrogance. This was simply her duty given her position within the Republic military.

"Taeli is the other sister." A name she only knew thanks to Connor and the brief meeting she had had with the woman back when the now Jedi Master claimed the title of Sith Lord. "You can talk with her however long you want, but that doesn't change your fate. I would apologize for being so blunt about things, but I figure you were already perfectly aware of what you signed up for when you joined the Sith. Now, what'll it be? Are we going about things quietly, or are you going to resist arrest and make things fun for me?"

When she refused to take them outright [member="Jamie Pyne"] would find the saber and knife placed at her feet anyway. Vengeance made no move, said nothing, didn't make a sound as [member="Keira Ticon"] gave her little ignorance based self righteous speech.

It was only when she finished did he snort.

"Still assuming you know it all." "Figures for somebody like you to assume everyone ends up a Sith by choice." "Far be it from plausible for a 12 year old child to watch his father get murdered in front of his eyes." "Far be it for that child to defend himself when attacked and then face execution for doing so only to be quote saved for being force sensitive to spend the next six years beaten and tortured." "I make no apologies for the things I have done in the name of survival."

He finally looked up at Keira his yellows eyes cold and almost lifeless.

"I give a feth about your fun........................."

He stood for a moment removing his hooded cloak and shirt dropping them to the ground before going back to the sitting position he had been in. His toned and muscular form showing a half dozen scars from saber wounds and who knows what else." He cocked his head to the side his neck wide open.

"..................you want to play Judge, Jury and executioner then do your worst."

He paused to emphasize his point before continuing.

"Otherwise save your useless threats and take me to Taeli."

Jamie's pale blue eyes danced back and forth between [member="Keira Ticon"] and [member="Vengeance"] as the two exchanged sharp tongued words. It was clearly evident, given the swift confiscation of the man's weapons that Keira was finding it incredibly difficult to tolerate Marcus' very presence. This had been the first time since meeting her teacher that she had seen her so stone faced and cold. For a moment she wondered if this hadn't been a Jedi world if Keira would have shown the man any sort of mercy. Perhaps this was Jamie's upbringing coming into play, years of subjection to political games and orientation, but she couldn't help but feel the need to interject before the two escalated their irritable quips into something more.

Marcus' story and scars along his body played to those values that Jamie beheld, a wave of sympathy for what he'd endured as a younger person washed over her. Though she remained quiet until he finished speaking, one could easily see that she felt sorrow for him by the expression on her face. Sometimes the actions of a person were not as easily understood on the surface without diving deeper into their lives for context. Jamie understood that better than most, which is why she found it quite often easy to forgive for one's misgivings by making appropriate amends.

Turning to Keira, Jamie placed her hand on the girl's arm, offering a simple, warm smile before turning back to Vengeance. "Nobody is killing anyone. Please get up off of the ground. We don't have to be friends but we can at least be civil. Maybe Taeli is at this temple, but perhaps it would be best if when we get there, one of us goes inside while the other two wait."

Without a moment of hesitation Keira drew her blaster pistol from where it was holstered at her side, aiming it directly between his eyes. Within the next few seconds her finger tensed on the trigger, though instead of the crack of a gunshot the only sound was an audible click, the safety remaining engaged. Slowly and deliberately she lowered her arm, the weapon once more returning to its previous place. It was a demonstration of just how little his existence mattered to her and how readily she would end his life should it come to that. She cared little and less how he came to the Sith. What mattered was that he remained one of them even after his exile. "Be careful what you wish for."

When [member="Jamie Pyne"] laid her hand on her arm in what was meant to be a calming gesture her breath hissed from between her teeth as she forced herself to relax, pushing thoughts of violence from the forefront of her mind. "Assumption is the first step into a shallow grave. That's how the saying goes on Corellia. You're the only one assuming here. I know it's not always one's choice when they fall, but no one says you had to fight for them. I was on Contruum, Balmorra, Ord Mirit, and a number of other battlefields that were torn apart by the Sith. None of what you've said excuses that." It didn't bring her men back, nor spare them the horror of watching their brothers and sisters in arms die right in front of them.

She nodded absently, glancing to Jamie before looking to [member="Vengeance"]. "The temple here only opens to lightsiders, so it looks like neither of us will be getting inside. We can head to the temple, but Jamie will probably have to go in and find Taeli for us. If everyone's agreed, I don't have any qualms with that." Briefly she looked between the pair. This scenario only continued to remind her of how much of an outcast she was when it came to the typical inhabitants of the galaxy. But she had lived this long standing by these same beliefs, and would continue to do so, consequences be damned.

Vengeance didn't even flinch when [member="Keira Ticon"] pulled the blaster and put it to his head. As a matter of fact he actually leaned forward into his gaze locked on hers until well after the click and it was returned to it's holster.

"That is your wish not mine." "I came here for help finding a loved one.....you apparently came here intent on killing."

He glanced briefly at [member="Jamie Pyne"] speaking to her.

"You have a pure heart Jamie....never be ashamed of it." "I envy you but she is right..............one day it will get you killed."

He turned back to Keira with a smirk as the mentioned Ord Mirit, Balmorra, and Contruum speaking.

"Ah yes the hypocrisy continues......at the least you got that part of being a Jedi right." "I was at Ord Mirit when your people invaded us." "I took no lives that day but another so called Jedi tainted by the Dark side nearly killed me before fleeing herself." "Tell me how people did you kill that day."

He pasued.

"I wasn't at Balmorra when again you invaded us." "Are you going to execute me for the crimes of others?"

He glanced at Jamie but still spoke to Keira.

"Would you have her condemned for your mistakes..........be condemned to death for the people you have killed."

He turned back to Keira.

"I find it amusing." "When Sith invade a world that is not theirs you call it conquest, murder, and genocide." "When you invade a world that is not yours it is liberation, freedom, and Justice." "Hypocritical much?" "I was at Contruum true but nobody died at my hand that day." "As a matter of fact Corvus and I had a very pleasant conversation about family and philosophy." "She felt her responsibility to the Jedi was more important than Family and I disagreed." "The we exchanged training tips and left each other in peace."

He paused.

"I have not raised a hand against a single Jedi, a single human being since Contruum even permitting two Jedi much like......................"

Vengeance paused pointing at Jamie.

"............her escape Courscant after I caught them trying to incite Rebellion." "How many people did you kill on Contruum...........since Contruum?"

Vengeance turned to look at Jamie.

"Please go to the Temple and let her know I want to speak to her about Corvus and Melori." "I will be right here waiting for the Temple Guards to escort me to the Temple."

He nodded to her as if to say go ahead I will be fine. Once she would step back Vengeance would call after her.

"Tell Taeli if I don't make it I want to be cremated."

There was no fear in his voice no sense of bitterness or bite in it. It just seemed like he knew the minute they were alone Keira would kill him and he didn't care. He actually admired the restraint Keira had shown in front of Jamie.

[member="Taeli Raaf"] You're almost up in one or two more posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom