Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice of Chaos: 2.0

So, we've been here before!

Voice of Chaos is the SWRP Facebook and Social Media team! Over recent months it's dwindled slightly, however I'm looking to remedy this.

So here's the deal: I'm looking for 2-3 volunteers to help run the Facebook Page. No prior experience is particularly necessary - it's quite easy to teach - all I'm asking for is a little flare and creativity, as well as a willingness to work as part of a team! Access to Skype would be preferable but it is not paramount.

To apply please post below or PM me, explain why you would like to participate, what you could bring to the team, etcetera.

The link to our page is here.

I generally float around FB so I'm up for helping.

What I bring to the team...

I like to focus attention on the underdogs in the community. Members we don't really notice or show much support towards.
I used to moderate an old nation building site.
I have a gnome barfing a rainbow as my avatar.

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
I'd love to help out. I'm on FB pretty much daily and have no major distractions bar this website, work, a bit of Twitter and so I'm free!

I'd like to support Chaos from how much enjoyment it's brought me, and support new and old members to find constantly developing material and information. Plus, promotion across social media is a bonus!

I can bring a genuine team spirit as I have a huge passion for Star Wars in general and now the world of RP. I can help respond to new members, being quite new myself, and also advice and views for professionals on how the SWRP could develop.

With Media and Film studies under my belt from College and Uni with a Degree, I love to be creative and just share passions for all things media and movie related, so if I can use it here for the team I would be honoured.

A-thank you.

Emily Vani

E
I can do stuff in my spare time! Twitter and/or Facebook are both easy to use for me.

I can make my best attempt to do graphic stuff as well as keeping people updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom